Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

So, which 2 other products you mean? 1st product - its a credit service. And other?
I find this:

insurance, e-commerce and retail.
We have three products
To STOCK MARKET access is for TOP200 MIRO Token-Holders.
To get access for CURRENCY MARKET you need 10,000 MIRO Tokens.
For CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET access is 5,000 MIRO Tokens.

Detailed info you can find here - https://mirocana.com/products/
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

I really like when dev interacts with community -  all questions have quick answers
by the way MIROCANA has great rating in Icobench platform - 4,6 excellent result
Thanks a lot, we really care about communication with community Wink
We appreciate that you are interested.
I just love how fast you are responding to your questions. Keep it up and your ICO will be successful!  Grin

Personality and punctuality in the clarification of our doubts, this is respectful with its investors. Congratulations to all the Team for the work performed so far, Mirocana already conquers its space in the market before even entering. Success

Hello! thank you very much! We try do to our best for customers and to prove their expectations! Wink
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 915

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

You need to have 5000 tokens or 15,000 if you buy on the exchange. How to get the Access Key and a Secret Key? The first 8 months are not charged, and then 25% of the profit is paid in the form of tokens. So they will have to be replenished. And how will the profit be calculated, is it necessary to take into account the price of the tokens, and the profit in all pairs in the equivalent of BTC?

Profit will be calculated based on the dollar value of your portfolio not BTC. If i understand correctly they will also compensate your losses up to 25% of decreased dollar value of your portfolio.

There in one place it is written: "Then this fee is calculated in MIRO tokens according to the current Exchange price of MIRO / USDT."
I understand that this applies to the stock market and the currency market.
And here I did not find that it was said about dollars: https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/
Here it is written: "The rate of return will be calculated in the form of the increase of the Bitcoin."
Or I do not understand?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

So far, i'm impressed by Mirocana but the whitepaper is difficult for me to read.
For example; ''You can use an intuitive interface in your Mirocana account to track how the system performs.''

I had to look up what intuitive interface is and learned that the interface works the way the user does, that normal human "intuition" suffices to use it, that neither training nor rational thought is necessary, and that it will feel "natural."

So can you make a video where you make it really really simple for non-tech people Smiley

Hello, Yasemin! We will surely think about it! Thanks for advice Wink
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

The Telegram chat channel is offline.Please make it online again!

Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

I haven't thought about bots too much, or using them for trading, but if they really work and if they can make you profit... I might try this Artificial Intelligence project out, there's always a first time for everything. I'll keep my eye on this. 

Wish great success to the team!

Hey, Pajulapoiss! Sure, they really work!
Hope you're gonna join our bounty and pre-sale! https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

Is there a place where we can follow the presale? Maybe a contract address.
Very curious how the presale is going.

Minimum price of 1 ETH for a presale isnt so much! A lot of small investors will be liking this!
Great work team! You guys are doing a great job here and on the project.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

Minimum price of 1 ETH for a presale isnt so much! A lot of small investors will be liking this!

Was also eager to know about the presale and was looking for a counter or address to follow. Finally found the contract address in their telegram group.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7e5B6Dd9bA1abf42BFB41E5AE8F46fe5E01aAE14

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:21:40 PM

So far, i'm impressed by Mirocana but the whitepaper is difficult for me to read.
For example; ''You can use an intuitive interface in your Mirocana account to track how the system performs.''

I had to look up what intuitive interface is and learned that the interface works the way the user does, that normal human "intuition" suffices to use it, that neither training nor rational thought is necessary, and that it will feel "natural."

So can you make a video where you make it really really simple for non-tech people Smiley

Video tutorial will be great since not all people has time to read all the necessary stuffs. At least with video we can gain an easy understanding with less effort.

Thanks a lot! We'll definitely think about it now! Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

Video tutorial will be great since not all people has time to read all the necessary stuffs. At least with video we can gain an easy understanding with less effort.

An AMA would also be great from the dev's. helps get the community involved.

We'll think about it! Thanks for advice Wink
And of course for being attentive!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:28:01 PM

i just found this topic on the board!
today im in a little hurry is there a link with a summery of the project (a little more detailed than the ann)

thanks

and good luck to the devs

ill keep in touch and follow the project

Hello, alphashotgun!
Great, hope to see you among our customers Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:30:14 PM

On a first glance the main thing that is missing for me is "Head dev". I see lots of different people listed in your team. None of them is a developer, more importantly a developer with experience in AI.  Can you elaborate on that?

Good day, Mystic90!
George Petrov (founder and CEO) is a developer and data scientist. He was developing high-load backend infrastructure for mobile games and served for several IT-companies based in Russia. He started Mirocana project 2,5 years ago. You can find out more in his interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Thnx for the reply, I was afraid my question got lost in the activity in this tread. Good to hear this project is already been building for 2.5 years. Will check out the credentials of George Petrov ^^

Hey, not at all! Check it out, of course Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

Is it available the amount of funds raised during the pre-sale? Soon it's starting the public sale as well ~4h left !

I'm quite positive about the project, hope will get a lot of investors.  Smiley
Hey, Piggy. Yeah, we already started our Pre-sale!
We hope too Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

Is it available the amount of funds raised during the pre-sale? Soon it's starting the public sale as well ~4h left !

I'm quite positive about the project, hope will get a lot of investors.  Smiley

I just saw this Project yesterday and today is the pre-ico day with bonuses. I feel lucky for it Smiley I will definetly throw some eth.

Hey! Great to know!  Wink
Bonuses start from 10 ETH, btw
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Hey, FIEX! We try to make our system available for everyone!
Great to know you like it Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Was also eager to know about the presale and was looking for a counter or address to follow. Finally found the contract address in their telegram group.

That's right Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

btw, this project seems like to have similiarities as the project napoleonx with their trading bot.

what is the difference with mirocana in comparison to napoleonx?

would you like to show us the differencies between those two @libertymind?
Hello! Wink
The first difference from others is that we do not take customers funds to our accounts.
We connect to your broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.
The second difference is that we are building three platforms for crowd-sourced learning that will improve the overall accuracy of our predictions. And we will use our tokens to pay the rewards to skillful people for their help.
The third difference is that we base our predictions on many data sources (some of them described here: mirocana.com/technology). Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players' activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
The fourth difference is that we work not only with crypto-currencies but with traditional markets as well, check our products: mirocana.com/products

thank you very much for this deep explanation and pointing out the specialities of mirocana in comparision to napoleonx.

i think, this will help not only me, probably most of the interested people here too Smiley

thanks

We try our best! Thanks for appreciation!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:42:15 PM

Good to see that the project is getting investments every hour and the counter is increasing. Investing some and joined the telegram channel.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Interview with the Main Dev, it is very nice to watch. They speak calmly and in terms non techy people can also understand.
recommend it to anyone who is interested in Microcana!

Hey, Mystic90! Thanks a lot!
We tried to make it easy to understand! Wink
Actually, join our Pre-sale!
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

Good to see that the project is getting investments every hour and the counter is increasing. Investing some and joined the telegram channel.

Hey! Great to hear)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: