Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:19:06 AM

I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now

Well the Mirocana system will probably work with API keys like most other trading platforms.
In those API keys you can give permissions to what an external resource is allowed to do (selling, buying, transfering, etc..)
Regarding the disastrous trade...
It could always happen that the bot/software does something which is bad.
I would start with creating a new account on my trading system and just use a small amount of trading money for a couple of weeks to see how the system performs.
Never go all-in in the beginning.

that's definitely good advice. try to experiment with various ways to invest and profit , but never put all your money on black Wink

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:22:27 AM

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.

Will there be an English translation of this? Im curious to your review Smiley

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

What will happen to the token when the sale ends?
Hey, FundCoin.io!
MIRO tokens will be available on EtherDelta within 48 hours after a Token Sale.
It's about trade.
But also you can collect them to get access to our investment products.
https://mirocana.com/products/

Only EtherDelta? What about other biggest exchanges? (Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

Well yes, I think a separate trading account just for the bot would be the firsr basic protection layer.
Don't put any funds to the account, you don't want traded by the bot

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

So which advisors are you talking about? Have you personally contacted the advisors?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

Hey, FundCoin.io!
It's about trade.

Only EtherDelta? What about other biggest exchanges? (Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc)

coinexchange.io would be enough, i think Smiley easy to get listed there

btw. the telegram mirocana bot, is there a tutorial on how to use it or a compilation of the commands?
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

Do you have blog or medium?
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

Hey, FundCoin.io!
It's about trade.

thanks!
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

I don't think I'll have time for this. If anybody can help me with the English translation, I would be very grateful. I summarized all of my findings in the post that followed my original one. All the proofs are in the article.

Well yes, I think a separate trading account just for the bot would be the firsr basic protection layer.

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

So which advisors are you talking about? Have you personally contacted the advisors?

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

I don't think I'll have time for this. If anybody can help me with the English translation, I would be very grateful. I summarized all of my findings in the post that followed my original one. All the proofs are in the article.

Thanks did't know about this advisors thing,  let's see what dev have to say about this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Oh these are interesting informations. I personally hope the dev will clarify this sooner then later.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.

AI is really nice!
I'm a huge fan of AI, so I'm also following this project! Really hope some of the devs could explain the things said about the team mentioned above?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

The market cap placed at about 40 million USD is rather big. Are professional auditors involved into this token sale?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:19:22 AM

whats the cap for the pre ico?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.

Yep, you don't have to trust the system first. try and then judge it. The best systems will raise to the surface eventually.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

That is true that we should make a separate account with some funds just for Mirocana trading. Unfortunately, that also means that we wouldn't be able to have Mirocana trade with as much funds as we would probably like (assuming that the performance is good).

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

I think artificial intelligence is a powerfull application for invest. Trade bot if they are well developed could be really performant, and MIROCANA allow people to add some code to improve the IA, it’s really nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: