Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.

That is true that we should make a separate account with some funds just for Mirocana trading. Unfortunately, that also means that we wouldn't be able to have Mirocana trade with as much funds as we would probably like (assuming that the performance is good).

I would say it's just for the first test to see how Mirocana is doing to use an account with some play money. As soon as you see how the AI ist doing and you are pleased with the result you can still add more funds to the trading account.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

Bots cant freak out since its all AI, and i guess you will be able to set some limits on daily/monthly trades just in case or to not hold all of your money in one account.

Well, I'm sure with such an AI it would learn from its mistake. Dunno from where the data are gathered and if the AI just does AT or can analyse news etc .
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

Do I understand correctly that unsold tokens get burned?  I wonder what effect this will have on the price, and project.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.

That is true that we should make a separate account with some funds just for Mirocana trading. Unfortunately, that also means that we wouldn't be able to have Mirocana trade with as much funds as we would probably like (assuming that the performance is good).

I would say it's just for the first test to see how Mirocana is doing to use an account with some play money. As soon as you see how the AI ist doing and you are pleased with the result you can still add more funds to the trading account.

It is the logical thing to do. You can't just put your all crypto in the hand of a ai. First you try it with little amount, if you like its performance, you add some funds little by little.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

Project sounds great! I really like it.
Will be checking out your whitepaper and read up in this thread.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

Do I understand correctly that unsold tokens get burned?  I wonder what effect this will have on the price, and project.

Where did you get the info that unsold tokens will be burned? Did I overlook it in the Whitepaper?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

If you want to multi account you'll face a problem, more and more exchanges are asking for KYC now, a solution can be involve some family member. Or integrate Mirocana in decentralized exchanges (bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and so on)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

If you want to multi account you'll face a problem, more and more exchanges are asking for KYC now, a solution can be involve some family member. Or integrate Mirocana in decentralized exchanges (bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and so on)
I suggest that it's better to use more addresses. If some exchanges don't allow that I would not use them.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

Where did you get the info that unsold tokens will be burned? Did I overlook it in the Whitepaper?

well, i did not read this in the whitepaper. are there any news from the mirocoana team regarding this?

would be nice Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

well, i did not read this in the whitepaper. are there any news from the mirocoana team regarding this?

would be nice Smiley

It's been confirmed in their telegram chat by someone of Mirocana team that  unsold tokens will be burned.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
areschen

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

is any discount in the pre-ICO ,
look at the website , the max target is 200 000 ETH , it' s  a big amount . wish the project everything good.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:18:10 PM

Could someone of the devs responds to the fud about the team?
It would be really great for future investors to know everything there is to know about the team behind this project.

Really like the idea but some things need to be cleared.
But I think this fud is for nothing Wink
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:44:13 PM

You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
I think its up to 40%, i have tried to submit the presale's whitelist.
You will get bonus :
20% for >=10 ETH
25% for >=50 ETH
30% for >=100 ETH
35% for >=500 ETH
But i couldnt find the 40% bonus range.
No bonus for 1 ETH, you should try it by yourself to check the bonus  Smiley
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:03:19 PM

Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
haxllega

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.
I hope they can show us an working prototype early that we are able to see how this works. I think only this can build up trust because everything other is just talking.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

True I'm sure you could limit the system on a lot of ways on your exchange via the api keys.
I'm still very interesting to see a real life demo trade of Mirocana .. maybe the devs can make a video fo the bot doing some profitable trades without human intervention ?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

Investment products are looking interesting,
artificial intelligence is a powerfull application for invest Smiley
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.
It's definitelly project that has a great potential. In near future price of this token can skyrocket  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: