Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

Explain what your project is better than a similar NapoleonX? So far, I thought, and decided that your project is less credible, because you are in the team are all too young and you do not have enough experience in trading in the markets. At you is no experience in length of 10 years at least?
Nice question, I would like what are your advantages over napoleon and why should I choose your services over napoleon?
Hello! Repeat the answer)
The first difference from others is that we do not take customers funds to our accounts.
We connect to your broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.
The second difference is that we are building three platforms for crowd-sourced learning that will improve the overall accuracy of our predictions. And we will use our tokens to pay the rewards to skillful people for their help.
The third difference is that we base our predictions on many data sources (some of them described here: mirocana.com/technology). Our predictions not only based on moving averages but on many factors, like technical indicators, correlations, chart patterns, other players' activity, news, articles, tweets and even Google Trends.
The fourth difference is that we work not only with crypto-currencies but with traditional markets as well, check our products: mirocana.com/products
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

i found something on the internet and would like to have a statement regarding the occusation on this project from the devs.

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21

Same article in Russian:

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Hey, we will answer about this issue sooner or later, don't be worry!
 Smiley

Very reassuring, don't you think?  Grin

Hello again. It was officially said that the answer about all of this issues will be published tomorrow. We will clarify everything and spread it all over the social networks we have. Thanks for being patient!

That's great to hear!

Sorting this out will give faith to the investors and grow the legitimacy of the project!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

a lot of talent people trading and the maschine learn from it?
And all was ich must do is follow? Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:33:29 AM

You can check this link https://mirocana.com/technology/ to see where Mirocana is getting their data from, which they use to analyze the market. Its from 40+ resources and Mirocana seems to be paying for this data.

I see only Poloniex as cryptocurrency data, is this sufficient to analyze the crypto market?

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

Hello again. It was officially said that the answer about all of this issues will be published tomorrow. We will clarify everything and spread it all over the social networks we have. Thanks for being patient!

That's great, i was waiting answers for this issues.

I hope statement will satisfy all of us.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:15 AM

any word on when the statement will be made?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:15:31 AM

any word on when the statement will be made?

Well, if you read correctly it will be today  Grin
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

Pre-sale started 2 days ago? How much they raised already? And what soft cap here?
Hello!
Pre-sale is going, the soft cap is 600 ETH Wink

That is a surprisingly low softcap? Why did you set this on 600 ETH?
Yasemin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

I joined Telegram of Mirocana https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mirocana
because there were some accusations before. They answer a lot of questions here, and also about the token being seen as a security in the USA

''Actually, about tokens in that article, we answered earlier, and also this moment is mentioned in WP.
In Canada, as in number of other countries, confirming the existence of secure tokens doesn't mean that all tokens are like this. For the token to be encrypted all the requirements of the Howey Test must be observed.
Our tokens pass the Howey Test and are not Security. We have also prepared a special document certified by Lawyers with international experience. The document will be posted tomorrow with the official answer.
In addition, audits are being conducted on our company, both by technical company and by legal one. This will be an opinion about us by third parties.
We hurry as best we can.
Thanks for attention''

So they claim there is an independent audit. This should be a good thing I guess? Now lets wait and see

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

Pre-sale started 2 days ago? How much they raised already? And what soft cap here?
Hello!

Thats only presale not forgett,
i think in the ico the cap will be higher.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

Hello!
so pre-sale is already started i wish they can  reach easily soft cap even before the end of programmed time...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

Hello!
so pre-sale is already started i wish they can  reach easily soft cap even before the end of programmed time...

As I see on the presale status, they already reached 1368 ETH which means the softcap has been reached.
Yasemin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

Hello!

As I see on the presale status, they already reached 1368 ETH which means the softcap has been reached.

That is fast! Their goal is to raise 3000 ETH. Should not be a problem. Still 6 more days for pre sale.

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Hello!

nice to hear. here i go Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

Normally when you buy an ICO the tokens go direct to your account. I have purchased Mirocana Tokens. and they are still not in my account!

Nah, there's other Ico's too that hold your tokens hostage lol. They could wait until they've collected a minimum amount for example.

It depends on the solidity contract that is written. Most ICO's only release the tokens after a certain date. It's not a sign of scam at all. Just read the contract and you'll quickly find out.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

While reading your whitepaper I got a question. So the Mirocana company was already founded in 2015 and you already use the AI-trading system successfully for yourselves. I am wondering if you could give us more information about that. For example with how much money did you trade and how is your system performing so far?
Hello! You can talk to @MirocanaBot on Telegram and she will open you a virtual account with $10,000 in it. Then she will manage this account.

Looks like a scripted, pre-written reply

Maybe it is a reply made by the @MirocanaBot  Tongue (seems like the bot is still learning)

Hahahaah, that's funny Cheesy

Well, thanks for your answer Libertymind, but that's not what I asked exactly. In the whitepaper it is stated that you already use your strategies with your money (not just a virtual number like your Telegram bot). I want to know how your AI-trading-system is performing with your real money. Could you give us some average ROI for the last months/the last year.

If data was available about that, I would also like to see it. It would definitely be a great selling point for your ICO if there is reliable data already.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

I'm very interestested in your project. Everybody understant the importance of human analysis, but I think the system wich can identify the main patterns and relationships between all the key factors can became a leading tool for trading. Besides one of your strongest suits is the variety of the strategies. I hope you develop the oportunity to set user strategy as soon as possible)))) I'd like to test it. Doesn't matter what haters and conservators say but the Artificial Intelligence is the only one who can make an objective devoid of emotions decision. I see a new paradigm of trade and technology in this project))

Meня oчeнь зaинтepecoвaл вaш пpoeкт. Bce пoнимaют вaжнocть чeлoвeчecкoгo фaктopa в aнaлизe pынкa, нo я дyмaю, чтo cиcтeмa, кoтopaя мoжeт идeнтифициpoвaть ocнoвныe шaблoны, и oтнoшeния мeждy вceми ключeвыми фaктopaми мoжeт cтaть вeдyщим инcтpyмeнтoм для тopгoвли. Кpoмe тoгo, oднoй из вaшиx cильнeйшиx cтopoн являeтcя paзнooбpaзиe cтpaтeгий. Haдeюcь, в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм пoтecтить вoзмoжнocть coздaния coбcтвeнныx cтpaтeгий)))). He вaжнo, o чeм cтpoчaт xeйтepы и кoнcepвaтopы, нo тoлькo иcкyccтвeнный интeллeкт cпocoбeн пpинять oбъeктивнoe, лишeниe эмoций peшeниe.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

Hello!

Ive seen some presales that have HUGE ETh numbers if you even want to get in. Way higher then 600 ETH softcap. Thats why i was suprised
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Hello!

Ive seen some presales that have HUGE ETh numbers if you even want to get in. Way higher then 600 ETH softcap. Thats why i was suprised

Not quite sure what the rationale is for the pre-sale cap. perhaps the dev's will explain.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

So, users must pay 5000 MIRO tokens (5 ETH by ICO price) for acces to CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET. What will be with this tokens? Its your profit? Or you will burn this tokens?
Hello! As we mentioned before - we understand the lack of trust between you and the system that's why we will not charge any fees and commission for the first 8 months and after that period we will charge 25% of profits we helped you to gain and compensate 25% in case of the loss. 

Will you make a trial period for some shorter time?

I never pay 5eth to have a trading bot before i see its peformance first. I can pay 0.1-0.2 eth for a short time of period. But before see its actual performance it is quite expensive for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: