Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

I'm very interestested in your project. Everybody understant the importance of human analysis, but I think the system wich can identify the main patterns and relationships between all the key factors can became a leading tool for trading. Besides one of your strongest suits is the variety of the strategies. I hope you develop the oportunity to set user strategy as soon as possible)))) I'd like to test it. Doesn't matter what haters and conservators say but the Artificial Intelligence is the only one who can make an objective devoid of emotions decision. I see a new paradigm of trade and technology in this project))

Meня oчeнь зaинтepecoвaл вaш пpoeкт. Bce пoнимaют вaжнocть чeлoвeчecкoгo фaктopa в aнaлизe pынкa, нo я дyмaю, чтo cиcтeмa, кoтopaя мoжeт идeнтифициpoвaть ocнoвныe шaблoны, и oтнoшeния мeждy вceми ключeвыми фaктopaми мoжeт cтaть вeдyщим инcтpyмeнтoм для тopгoвли. Кpoмe тoгo, oднoй из вaшиx cильнeйшиx cтopoн являeтcя paзнooбpaзиe cтpaтeгий. Haдeюcь, в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм пoтecтить вoзмoжнocть coздaния coбcтвeнныx cтpaтeгий)))). He вaжнo, o чeм cтpoчaт xeйтepы и кoнcepвaтopы, нo тoлькo иcкyccтвeнный интeллeкт cпocoбeн пpинять oбъeктивнoe, лишeниe эмoций peшeниe.

We now that a self learning AI is better than a human when speaking of numbers, the only concern here is how they manage your exchange's account
I'm not sure if current IA is better  than a human for this case. I guess if everything goes well we'll see it.

I agree. From what i know, AI can be exploited by some smart traders who have an idea of the coding. I might be wrong though, due to advancements in deep learning etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

I think of the IA is powerful, it would be hard a human to predict the bot, if MIROCANA has really powerfull algorithm I think the benefit can be really huge, that kind of project can make a lot of money in the future.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

I think of the IA is powerful, it would be hard a human to predict the bot, if MIROCANA has really powerfull algorithm I think the benefit can be really huge, that kind of project can make a lot of money in the future.
As far as I know predicting bot moves is impossible. It's just too much variables and indicators, especially for human Cool
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

As far as I know predicting bot moves is impossible. It's just too much variables and indicators, especially for human Cool
Well, the best trader is a trader without any bot for now  Cool
But its true that bot can help ordinary traders.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

If someone is professional trader then he don't need to use this kind of tools but most of investors don't have enough time and knowledge Wink
toolucky98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

If someone is professional trader then he don't need to use this kind of tools but most of investors don't have enough time and knowledge Wink
Yes, for investor its pretty good.
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

I've thoroughly investigated their:
1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

And came to conclusion that the team cannot be trusted.

Well written and reasoned article, I have to say. I mean, not that I  know the first thing about coding or AI bots, but I would like to see the developer address this article and the concerns rised in it.
Hey, we will definitely clarify that! Don't be worry. Tomorrow we will publish our answer)
So you already published it or not? Also can you answer this, Mirocana can be used with Etherdelta? Thx

Hello! The answer is already published! http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
Also, MIRO tokens will be available on EtherDelta 48 hours after the end of the Token Sale.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:24:11 PM

I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

Well written and reasoned article, I have to say. I mean, not that I  know the first thing about coding or AI bots, but I would like to see the developer address this article and the concerns rised in it.
Hey, we will definitely clarify that! Don't be worry. Tomorrow we will publish our answer)
So you already published it or not? Also can you answer this, Mirocana can be used with Etherdelta? Thx
I'm also waiting for their answer. I hope they answer it soon.

Hey! The answer is here http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

Hey, Trrrt! Hope we will prove your expectations! Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:26:48 PM

i found something on the internet and would like to have a statement regarding the occusation on this project from the devs.

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21

Same article in Russian:

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Hey, we will answer about this issue sooner or later, don't be worry!
 Smiley

Very reassuring, don't you think?  Grin

Hello again. It was officially said that the answer about all of this issues will be published tomorrow. We will clarify everything and spread it all over the social networks we have. Thanks for being patient!

That's great to hear!

Sorting this out will give faith to the investors and grow the legitimacy of the project!

http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23 Wink Enjoy!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

You can check this link https://mirocana.com/technology/ to see where Mirocana is getting their data from, which they use to analyze the market. Its from 40+ resources and Mirocana seems to be paying for this data.

I see only Poloniex as cryptocurrency data, is this sufficient to analyze the crypto market?
https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/
Hey, learn more here!
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:38:37 PM

Hello again. It was officially said that the answer about all of this issues will be published tomorrow. We will clarify everything and spread it all over the social networks we have. Thanks for being patient!

That's great, i was waiting answers for this issues.

I hope statement will satisfy all of us.
Hey, http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
Here it is
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

i found something on the internet and would like to have a statement regarding the occusation on this project from the devs.

http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21

Same article in Russian:

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Hey, we will answer about this issue sooner or later, don't be worry!
 Smiley

Very reassuring, don't you think?  Grin

That's great to hear!

Sorting this out will give faith to the investors and grow the legitimacy of the project!

http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23 Wink Enjoy!

Thanks for the answers! Smiley

However, you still haven't cleared concerns about the product, team or advisors. You still haven't commented on the poor performance of the Mirocana Telegram bot, still haven't proven anything about the team (you just claimed that they have vast experience), and still haven't added any tech advisors (you don't have any?). All of my remaining questions are gathered together in the new article:

http://telegra.ph/RE-Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23

When should we await the official response?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:37 PM

Pre-sale started 2 days ago? How much they raised already? And what soft cap here?
Hello!
Pre-sale is going, the soft cap is 600 ETH Wink

That is a surprisingly low softcap? Why did you set this on 600 ETH?

Thats only presale not forgett,
i think in the ico the cap will be higher.

ICO cap is bigger, as you can see on our website. Max captalization is 130,000 ETH
Now the hard cap is 3,000 ETH.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

I'm very interestested in your project. Everybody understant the importance of human analysis, but I think the system wich can identify the main patterns and relationships between all the key factors can became a leading tool for trading. Besides one of your strongest suits is the variety of the strategies. I hope you develop the oportunity to set user strategy as soon as possible)))) I'd like to test it. Doesn't matter what haters and conservators say but the Artificial Intelligence is the only one who can make an objective devoid of emotions decision. I see a new paradigm of trade and technology in this project))

Meня oчeнь зaинтepecoвaл вaш пpoeкт. Bce пoнимaют вaжнocть чeлoвeчecкoгo фaктopa в aнaлизe pынкa, нo я дyмaю, чтo cиcтeмa, кoтopaя мoжeт идeнтифициpoвaть ocнoвныe шaблoны, и oтнoшeния мeждy вceми ключeвыми фaктopaми мoжeт cтaть вeдyщим инcтpyмeнтoм для тopгoвли. Кpoмe тoгo, oднoй из вaшиx cильнeйшиx cтopoн являeтcя paзнooбpaзиe . Haдeюcь, в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм пoтecтить вoзмoжнocть coздaния coбcтвeнныx cтpaтeгий)))). He вaжнo, o чeм cтpoчaт xeйтepы и кoнcepвaтopы, нo тoлькo иcкyccтвeнный интeллeкт cпocoбeн пpинять oбъeктивнoe, лишeниe эмoций peшeниe.

Hey, thanks a lot! Wink It is very important to know that you believe in our project!
Best regards
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:56:03 PM

The trial period is really good to gain trust in MIROCANA, 8 mounth free to test the platform. Very nice to allow people to use the platform and adopt it.

Yeah, that's right)
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...
First 8 months nothing will be taken from your account, but after we will take 25% monthly from your successful trades.
It is explained here https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/
toolucky98

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:07 AM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
First 8 months nothing will be taken from your account, but after we will take 25% monthly from your successful trades.
So the first requirement tokens wont be taken at all?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Thanks for the information.
90 crypto currency pairs are tradable, that sound really good Smiley
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

I'm also waiting for their answer. I hope they answer it soon.

Hey! The answer is here http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23

Nice to see the dev team dedicated in their project and actively involved in responding to the concerns raised by potential invesors.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: