Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

I have read devs detailed answer to issues, i believe they have all the good intentions and this project is definetly not a scam. For the ico i can invest some but using bot is a different thing. I really want to try but 1500$ for trying is too much for me. Still asking for some trial for less money.

IF the bot really works, we will hear this soon enough from the users who have bought into the ICO's.
But I do agree 1500$ isn't cheap, but if the rewards are really that big, then 1500$ isn't that much Smiley

You are right, people will try it and will post their earning or loses here.

I can pay 1500$ if it really performs well. I will make my decision based on reviews then.

True, we do need early adopters to make the review though Wink
Anyone has some spare cash to make a review?

So, we must pay 5 ETH for using platform or Only hold thid tokens? I can not understand. Can devs take an official answer please?
Yes, you have to hold tokens. Moreover Mirocana will not charge any fees for our service during the first 8 months. After that period of time they wil charge a % of your profit.  But  the predictions will become more and more  accurate with every update. So, I hope it wil be quite  advantageous conditions of co-operation.
Exactly and in my opinion this is very wise move from them because it will attract more customers to try this platform Wink
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:15 PM

I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

I read it and now I'm definetly more confident about the project. My only concern is the same I expressed for quite some time, how they will manage our exchanges account, in centralized ex there's sensible data about us

I think this thread was very lacking in a constant support, this raised some doubts about the project, channels like slack and telegran are even more dubious and with bad people, this hinders a support of the Devs. But I hope I can count on this project and have enough confidence to support them in this crusade. Congratulations to the Team on this really up-to-date, and unexpected response
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

I read it and now I'm definetly more confident about the project. My only concern is the same I expressed for quite some time, how they will manage our exchanges account, in centralized ex there's sensible data about us

I think this thread was very lacking in a constant support, this raised some doubts about the project, channels like slack and telegran are even more dubious and with bad people, this hinders a support of the Devs. But I hope I can count on this project and have enough confidence to support them in this crusade. Congratulations to the Team on this really up-to-date, and unexpected response

I also think that they have not given enough support to the project and because of that the doubts have raised. But with this answer I have more confidence in the project
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:44 PM

Still thinking about that 25% fee on successful trades. If you finally get a good profit you have to pay a quarter, but when you lose you don't get any compensation, do you? Mirocana isn't the only one doing this of course. Ah, life's so unfair Wink

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:23:10 PM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...

I already asked this before and got the answer that you just have to hold the tokens to get access to their platform. So as long as you hold them you can let their AI trade for you and if you decide, you need their service anymore you can sell the tokens on an exchange.

So, this is not a fee for using plaform? Im only must have this tokens on my wallet? Using platform is free in fact?

There must be some sort of fees, I don't remember since I'm following a lot of projects but the contrary would be surprising.

I read somewhere that they won't charge any commissions for the first 8 months and after that period, they will charge 25% of the profits you generated.
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Why is it not allowed in reddit and telegram to post some qzestions/topics?
So bitcointalk is the only way?

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

Yes, first 8 mounth will be free of fees, so first people who will try MIROCANA wont pay fees, it’s really good to have a massive adoption at first.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
I didn't know anything about them blocking users on reddit and telegram. Are you sure that these banned users wasn't spamming?
loup

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

Yes, first 8 mounth will be free of fees, so first people who will try MIROCANA wont pay fees, it’s really good to have a massive adoption at first.
That sounds good, it's enough time to test the system and as you have said, to have a massive adoption.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:39:22 PM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...

I already asked this before and got the answer that you just have to hold the tokens to get access to their platform. So as long as you hold them you can let their AI trade for you and if you decide, you need their service anymore you can sell the tokens on an exchange.

So, this is not a fee for using plaform? Im only must have this tokens on my wallet? Using platform is free in fact?

There must be some sort of fees, I don't remember since I'm following a lot of projects but the contrary would be surprising.

No there are fees to use the platform.. they are listed in the in the Whitepaper.

Beny9313

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

I didn't know anything about them blocking users on reddit and telegram. Are you sure that these banned users wasn't spamming?

I personally asked them about the other review, before a statement from George. They didn't say anything, no warning and suddenly I woke up banned from the Telegram group

I wanted to invest 5 ETH in their pre-sale, but after this happened ... pretty sure I won't
loup

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

I personally asked them about the other review, before a statement from George. They didn't say anything, no warning and suddenly I woke up banned from the Telegram group

I wanted to invest 5 ETH in their pre-sale, but after this happened ... pretty sure I won't

I do not agree with this policy. They should let express their doubts to the people just like in this forum.
belechau

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:15 AM

I do not agree with this policy. They should let express their doubts to the people just like in this forum.

It is necessary to be more flexible with those who will be and already are the basis of your project, but since every story has two sides, it is necessary to listen to them, I hope they can pronounce, and if there are rules they must be fulfilled, also be exposed by the Team so that there are no conflicts
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

the trial trading for less money sounds good.
So everyone can test the skills witout risk Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:36:17 AM

I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

I am highly suspicious that this is done deliberately to bring Mirocana down.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:30:30 AM

I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:32:27 AM

Actually, it is a market that you can only trust yourself. Icos can be a scam, people spreading fud about ico can be paid or can be just invested competitor of the ico.

It is important to make your own inspection and made your decision based on it. It is the only way in this circumstances.

There are though groups of people trying to blackmail ICO's. they demand payment in bitcoin, else they're gonna spread the word that the project is a scam

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

the trial trading for less money sounds good.
So everyone can test the skills witout risk Smiley

Will you be able to take all the profits out after eight months of free trial or there will be some kind of smart contract limitation?

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:53:37 AM

I suppose you have violated some of rules for participants. The Mirocana community managers and representatives seems to be very patience as I see from telegram chart. I wish your ban to be canceled in case of some mistake. and you get all the answers for your questions Wink
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

There are though groups of people trying to blackmail ICO's. they demand payment in bitcoin, else they're gonna spread the word that the project is a scam
I guess just their wishing won't make it happen )))) They need something to prove it. So, everybody can choose to believe some offended blackmailer or to 
try thinking with your brain. I wish the devs let it happen and then  effectively defend the project and refute the doubful arguments put forward Mirocana by some loosers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: