Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
funblondy

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

just hope they will test very well bot before ufficial release so it come out without any bug so we can benefit to its full capacity in the free(trial) period,without any lost...

We will. The bot is fixed and we will oficially announce that)
Stay tuned Wink
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

not alot of activity besides the op..with a trust issue on his head..probably another shitcoin Grin
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

8 months free trial period its for investor only? Or for all tokenholders (even if people will buy on exchanges) ?
You can buy on exchanges and try it too,  but I'm afraid you will need more tokens if I'm not wrong. Read Products details.
https://mirocana.com/products/ Here, read and explore Wink
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

I sent some Ether on Monday to exchanged for the tokens and I still haven't seen it in my account... Kinda sketch.

Hello! Please write us in telegram @Mirocana! Hope everything will be alright Wink
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

not alot of activity besides the op..with a trust issue on his head..probably another shitcoin Grin

I've checked and the red trust is about spamming about the project. At least they don't have any public scam accusation yet.

I may try them with some small amount as AI is the future is almost any area.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

I checked out Mirocana telegram and for some reason, Ive got the feeling that there is a group of people attacking this project. There are so many post on this forum with critical questions and harming Mirocana's reputation. And I saw people firing questions in Telegram too.

I am highly suspicious that this is done deliberately to bring Mirocana down.

Why am I thinking this? Because there are so many scam ICO's going on right now and in the past, and I haven't seen that they have been accused for it. People just think, this is a scam and let it go. Why go through so much trouble?

Hey! It's just people's choice what to think.
I hope they find out everything they want to know and we provide information that they'd like to get answers at.
Thanks for support, mate!
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

Why is it not allowed in reddit and telegram to post some qzestions/topics?
So bitcointalk is the only way?

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
I suppose you have violated some of rules for participants. The Mirocana community managers and representatives seems to be very patience as I see from telegram chart. I wish your ban to be canceled in case of some mistake. and you get all the answers for your questions Wink

The person was banned not for asking "uncomfortable questions". It was just the disrespect shown to admins and other members, because unpatience is not the best way to get answers. If the person doesn't have anything to do - just to accuse, troll and provocate people - there are his problems.
We've accepted the article. We discussed it. After that began mess. Actually it was very foolish, because it was asked - TO WAIT. We gave answers. After follow the actions. So please, WAIT.
Don't understand? Your problem. We do not accept disorder in chats.
Hope you understand that we have to be people, at first.
Thanks and have a nice evening. Wink
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:49:43 PM

We will definitely think about it, thanks for initiative)
funblondy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

I read it and now I'm definetly more confident about the project. My only concern is the same I expressed for quite some time, how they will manage our exchanges account, in centralized ex there's sensible data about us

I think this thread was very lacking in a constant support, this raised some doubts about the project, channels like slack and telegran are even more dubious and with bad people, this hinders a support of the Devs. But I hope I can count on this project and have enough confidence to support them in this crusade. Congratulations to the Team on this really up-to-date, and unexpected response

Thanks for congratulations! We hope to prove your expectations, don't worry Wink
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

It's ridiculous. Your opinion is neither objective nor reasonable. It  sounds  like a bullying. Try to be more constructive in future.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

There are over 7000 strategies in the System and the best
you can test trading without risk your money Smiley
petushka

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

It seems to me that the most important advantage of the Mirocana's technology is data processing speed. It's  quite difficult to cover all incoming information and react  to market fluctuations in time. Especially if you are not sure wich infornation resourses are most trustworthy. Even traders with rich trading experience can't react imediately sometimes. So, such a deep research supplemented by your subjective view can become a 100% success. 
Beny9313

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:50 AM

That's because developers *ban* everyone who ask them relevant questions about the product, team and advisors. They don't want the weak parts of the company to surface — that's why they try to ignore or silence anybody who could make their potential investors to *just ask questions*.

So instead of answering the questions (which could be seen as a very logical step), they try to silence the questions. And jeep in mind, they claim to be transparent and they intend to raise $40 000 000. But taking into account that they struggle to raise 1500 ETH more for their pre-sale with the discount (only ~50 were raised in 2 days), I doubt their ability to raise $40 000 000.

But all of this is my opinion only. I'm still banned at all of their public Telegram groups for asking questions. You don't have to believe me — check all the facts yourself Smiley
I suppose you have violated some of rules for participants. The Mirocana community managers and representatives seems to be very patience as I see from telegram chart. I wish your ban to be canceled in case of some mistake. and you get all the answers for your questions Wink

The person was banned not for asking "uncomfortable questions". It was just the disrespect shown to admins and other members, because unpatience is not the best way to get answers. If the person doesn't have anything to do - just to accuse, troll and provocate people - there are his problems.
We've accepted the article. We discussed it. After that began mess. Actually it was very foolish, because it was asked - TO WAIT. We gave answers. After follow the actions. So please, WAIT.

Maybe you could've included this in a pinned post in Telegram, so that people know the situation. I think banning them for simply asking a question about it (it was my case, I only asked once. And frankly, as you said, we are humans. We can't go back to the start of the Telegram group to see whether this topic was discussed or not)

Eventhough it's hard to do, I think you, as a business looking for money, you should be as transparent as possible, especially in the cryptocurrency area

Of course, even with full transparency, there will be people who will disagree with you Wink

Just one question to you : have you been blackmailed regarding the project? As in asked to give some tokens/money for somebody not to launch a scam alert on you guys?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

There are indeed scams going on, we all know that. And people are more careful by now. Maybe the newcomers to crypto are not. MAGOS was also about AI and it turned out to be a scam as it seems.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

It seems to me that the most important advantage of the Mirocana's technology is data processing speed. It's  quite difficult to cover all incoming information and react  to market fluctuations in time. Especially if you are not sure wich infornation resourses are most trustworthy. Even traders with rich trading experience can't react imediately sometimes. So, such a deep research supplemented by your subjective view can become a 100% success.  
robots are faster and person decide on simple algorithms, if the algorithm multifactorial it needs to be produced and calibrated to the robot not just in these cases...the robot is very good advantages for high-speed trading and  is not artificial intelligence and the analysis...

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Bambulee

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

It seems to me that the most important advantage of the Mirocana's technology is data processing speed. It's  quite difficult to cover all incoming information and react  to market fluctuations in time. Especially if you are not sure wich infornation resourses are most trustworthy. Even traders with rich trading experience can't react imediately sometimes. So, such a deep research supplemented by your subjective view can become a 100% success.  
robots are faster and person decide on simple algorithms, if the algorithm multifactorial it needs to be produced and calibrated to the robot not just in these cases...the robot is very good advantages for high-speed trading and  is not artificial intelligence and the analysis...

Cheesy yes high speed trading with robots and arifical intelligence
thats cool, are you will testing next time?
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

How long should we wait? Until the pre-sale ends? Until the ICO ends? I was asking for the exact date and I'm asking for it again: when will the answers come? What will be the exact date of the official response to this article: http://telegra.ph/RE-Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23? Mirocana has given us little to no answers so far.

Without me and my subscribers forcing the questions on Mirocana they wouldn't have answered them this fast. They would probably wait till the end of the pre-sale so that nobody can see that they cannot answer cimple questions. And even after they have released the official response, they've deliberately answered only the question that were comfortable for them, and they have given us little information as answers to the uncomfortable questions.

Hence, I wrote the second article with the remaining questions (link above) and I demand official response. We will not just "wait" — we need the response, ideally, before the end of the pre-sale or before the ICO starts. All those questions can be answered within 15-30 minutes. The fact that Mirocana takes time answering them basically means that they don't have answers.

Maybe you could've included this in a pinned post in Telegram, so that people know the situation. I think banning them for simply asking a question about it (it was my case, I only asked once. And frankly, as you said, we are humans. We can't go back to the start of the Telegram group to see whether this topic was discussed or not)

Eventhough it's hard to do, I think you, as a business looking for money, you should be as transparent as possible, especially in the cryptocurrency area

Of course, even with full transparency, there will be people who will disagree with you Wink

Just one question to you : have you been blackmailed regarding the project? As in asked to give some tokens/money for somebody not to launch a scam alert on you guys?

I'll jump into discussion here: Mirocana will probably not answer this question because the answer will be: no Smiley The only thing I have ever asked Mirocana were answers — no more, no less.

And to make it clear: I do not disagree with Mirocana, I just ask questions about their product, team and advisors. Like why did they have 10-20 advisors at the beginning and now they have only 3 advisors left? Why don't they have any tech, machine learning, trading, investments advisors on board at all? And why they take so long to remove Patrick Feeney from their website and whitepaper when he asked them to remove him like 3 days ago due to his time constraints?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

It seems to me that the most important advantage of the Mirocana's technology is data processing speed. It's  quite difficult to cover all incoming information and react  to market fluctuations in time. Especially if you are not sure wich infornation resourses are most trustworthy. Even traders with rich trading experience can't react imediately sometimes. So, such a deep research supplemented by your subjective view can become a 100% success. 
in my opinion a human being will never be able to assimilate all market information that is why basically we need a bot to have a global market view and speed up transactions...
petushka

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:53:16 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:07:12 AM by petushka

I agree that we can get a rather good results with just the robots that use correlation and interpolation based  calculations. However in my opinion  we do need AI for human decision simulation based on enthropy analisys when we talk of more advanced researches. I can be wrong but I guess that neural net can provide such algorithms.
Bambulee

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:33 AM

I agree that we can get a rather good results with just the robots that use correlation and interpolation based  calculations. However in my opinion  we do need AI for human decision simulation based on enthropy analisys when we talk of more advanced researches. I can be wrong but I guess that neural net can provide such algorithms.

A Human is to slow Smiley
but a neutral algorithms sounds good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: