Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Wow, looks really cool! Artificial intelligence in trading is something new!
Hello, miklesm!
That is very great to know, because we try our best to make our system help people grow their wealth
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

Typical ICO price of TKN was just how much?
ICO price for MIRO token is 0,001 ETH
Token Sale participants will have several preferences: lower price of investment products access and a fixed price of the MIRO token at 0.001 ETH
Join - https://app.mirocana.com
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

Дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк!!!
Я дoлгo иcкaл мoнeтy кoтopoй мoжнo зaкyпитьcя и в кoтopyю нe cтpaшнo влoжитьcя.Heчaйнo пoпaв нa вaшy cтpaницy я зaинтepecoвaлcя вaшими плaнaми и идeями и yвидeв вaшy кoмaндy я пoнeл,чтo Mirocana этo тoт пpoeкт кoтopoй я и иcкaл этo дoлгoe вpeмя,я yвepeн чтo блaгoдapя этoй мoнeты мoжнo бyдит oчeнь xopoшo yвeличить cвoй инвecтициoнный пopтфeль.Cпacибo coздaтeлям этoгo пpoeктa зa тaкyю xopoшyю вoзмoжнocть зapaбoтaть!!! Wink
This is very great! Wink
michaelmourmans

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

As far as I realize Mirocanais al abot a selflearning AI for forecasts for deals, will i first got it correct? Recently a lot of technical complex tasks are coming into the crypto globe...lu
motionszabra

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:34:21 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:15:11 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:46:06 AM by petushka

Hello, fello)))you can purchase it during the Token Sale. More info you can find https://mirocana.com/products/ here)
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:22:51 AM

Artificial intelligence is gradually replacing people in some important areas. It would be great if this project succeeded in developing more artificial intelligence in life. I will follow and support your case.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

appears to be a good team at the rear of this task, ill be subsequent closely.
Hello! Thank you very much Wink
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

Hi dev. In your future plans,producing an airdrop?
Hello! Not in the nearest future, we have bounty campaign now. Maybe join?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

Hello! During the Token Sale starting from 19 November you can buy MIRO Tokens
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:40 PM

Hey folks! It seems our Mirocana will be the most most-wanted trading tool)) Check the new page dedicated to the team https://www.mirocana.com/company/ Advisers part is really impressive!
Besides Mirocana team prepares some great bonus surprise for ICO sale))) Don't forget to follow the news.
the project is interesting but expensive to use artificial intelligence. most wonder if there will be many users and each will use its artificial intelligence, wouldn't they clash and merge some and give to others to get rich. when this total portfolio there somehow understandable, and then every man for himself and would not that buy first will have the profit from buying the following for them...
They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future. 

The question is whether the leverage of your skills which you can achieve through AI does in the end bring about any individual advantages when everybody can use it. Imagine three people are in a competition for jumping as high as possible. Without a spring C was highest, B second and A the lowest jumper. Now they all get a spring as an extra tool. I suppose C will still be highest, B second and A last, at least as soon as enough practice was involved and C can use his superior power even with those springs. And I feel it will go the same way with someone having superior trading sense. If you give him the tools to leverage the skills he might remain the superior trader over others.
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:43:03 PM

Hey folks! It seems our Mirocana will be the most most-wanted trading tool)) Check the new page dedicated to the team https://www.mirocana.com/company/ Advisers part is really impressive!
Besides Mirocana team prepares some great bonus surprise for ICO sale))) Don't forget to follow the news.
the project is interesting but expensive to use artificial intelligence. most wonder if there will be many users and each will use its artificial intelligence, wouldn't they clash and merge some and give to others to get rich. when this total portfolio there somehow understandable, and then every man for himself and would not that buy first will have the profit from buying the following for them...
They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future.  

The question is whether the leverage of your skills which you can achieve through AI does in the end bring about any individual advantages when everybody can use it. Imagine three people are in a competition for jumping as high as possible. Without a spring C was highest, B second and A the lowest jumper. Now they all get a spring as an extra tool. I suppose C will still be highest, B second and A last, at least as soon as enough practice was involved and C can use his superior power even with those springs. And I feel it will go the same way with someone having superior trading sense. If you give him the tools to leverage the skills he might remain the superior trader over others.
It's the reason to buy more tokens))))
The less tokens are on the exchanges, the better, for our own good. That's why the Mirocana's token value is much higher than just marketing tool!
By the way, there is some news on it:

"Before the start of Mirocana Token Sale we decided to reduce the hard cap to avoid the losses of the company, speculations and decrease of the MIRO token’s price after the market entry.
Now the Token Sale Hard cap will be 60.000 ETH."

It shows us that  the team  is strongly committed to further developing their project!

Thanks Devs ones more!!!  Kiss
kingdombunniez

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

This is a really interesting project. I have seen quite a lot of interesting ICO's but this is the first one I will invest in.

I am huge supporter of A.I, so I hope you can make what you state on the site Smiley Really exited to see that in the works and a reality.

I missed the pre-sale but the sale I in 1 day I will be there to buy some coins. There a few things. Can they be bought with eth? Or also other currencies like btc? The coins itself?

I can't find a roadmap on the site. How will mirocana do with deadlines? And when is it expected to have the products working? Both trading and crypto trading?

@petushka

Thanks in advance.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

"Learn more on where we have been, where we are now, and where we are probably headed."

George Petrov - Mirocana CEO - explaines an idea behind the project: how he came up with it, what are the strongest
and most innovative sides of the system, and what plans the team has for further expantion.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

Hello, folks! How are you doing this Saturday evening ?Wink Do you remember that Token Sale starts in 1 day, 19th November, 12:00 UTC!!!
Mirocana offers us "Great bonuses, updates and huge opportunities!" And I do, beleive them))))!
By the way, there are a great news for those who are so badly interested! Mirocana announces that now we will be able to buy MIRO tokens not only with ETH.
We decided for your comfort to add other ways of purchasing MIRO tokens.

So, with the start of Mirocana Crowd sale we will be able to purchase MIRO with
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Monero
- Ripple

Happy Token Sale Everyone  Wink
trvstore

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:37:12 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by trvstore

Hello, folks! How are you doing this Saturday evening ?Wink Do you remember that Token Sale starts in 1 day, 19th November, 12:00 UTC!!!
Mirocana offers us "Great bonuses, updates and huge opportunities!" And I do, beleive them))))!
By the way, there are a great news for those who are so badly interested! Mirocana announces that now we will be able to buy MIRO tokens not only with ETH.
We decided for your comfort to add other ways of purchasing MIRO tokens.

So, with the start of Mirocana Crowd sale we will be able to purchase MIRO with
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Litecoin
- Monero
- Ripple

Happy Token Sale Everyone  Wink

What about the progress with WP?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:44 PM

They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future.  

The less tokens are on the exchanges, the better, for our own good. That's why the Mirocana's token value is much higher than just marketing tool!

"Before the start of Mirocana Token Sale we decided to reduce the hard cap to avoid the losses of the company, speculations and decrease of the MIRO token’s price after the market entry.

It shows us that  the team  is strongly committed to further developing their project!

You obviously fail to understand my argument. If my argument was true, the right consequence would be to not buy tokens. Fact is, I could be wrong.
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

You obviously fail to understand my argument. If my argument was true, the right consequence would be to not buy tokens. Fact is, I could be wrong.

I absolutely understand your position. I  just mentioned that token holder are interested in the less amount of competitors. And the way to approach this is to  cut off access to Mirocana's products))) by holding more tokens.
funblondy

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:55:35 PM

Do you have MVP?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:59:56 PM

Do you have MVP?
We use the current version of the system (with 150+ strategies) to manage our own funds. This is our working product, not MVP. We will never disclose the source code of the system since it's our proprietary intellectual property. You can find out our GitHub account here: https://www.GitHub.com/Mirocana
There you can find out the source code of our smart contract here. More useful information is in WP: https://www.mirocana.com/en/wp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: