Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26361 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Is there anything known about the road map?
What do you mean?
What events are planned for the first half of 2018?
If I'm not mistaken, game development starts in January.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:34 AM

Quite a promising project, but can I still take part in the project?
Do you mean the purchase of tokens or help?
I'm talking about buying tokens, can I still do this?
Yes, but you have to hurry, there are less than three days left before the sales are completed!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
Why do not you just read White Paper?
The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Well, what exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can answer your questions.
Thank you. I understand that the project is related to the gaming industry?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

What do you mean?
And all, and when will the coin go to the stock exchanges?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

Yes, but you have to hurry, there are less than three days left before the sales are completed!
Wow, it's good that I found the project today! And what do they accept for payment, can I pay for Fiat money?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Yes, you are absolutely right, MOLD is a secure distributed gaming platform that supports the development of new games and simplifies the transaction of valuable data.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

What do you mean?
Unfortunately, there is no exact date, but if I'm not mistaken, now the coin is already listed on several major exchanges! If everything goes well, it will attract new potential investors and big players!
hikky22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right, MOLD is a secure distributed gaming platform that supports the development of new games and simplifies the transaction of valuable data.
What is meant by valuable data? User data?
okaypool

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:15:51 AM

Wow, it's good that I found the project today! And what do they accept for payment, can I pay for Fiat money?
I'm not sure about this, I can definitely say that Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted for payment!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

You can say so, but rather it will be game items, weapons, mechanisms and so on.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

What do you mean?
Unfortunately, there is no exact date, but if I'm not mistaken, now the coin is already listed on several major exchanges! If everything goes well, it will attract new potential investors and big players!
Will this somehow affect the value of the coin? Are you saying that the value of a coin can grow?
zero9119

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

I'm not sure about this, I can definitely say that Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted for payment!
And where can I find out more accurate information about this?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

What do you mean?
Will this somehow affect the value of the coin? Are you saying that the value of a coin can grow?
Yes, that's right, it will automatically increase the capitalization of the company several times, in fact we can see it already in the first quarter of 2018, so I do not advise you to immediately sell coins on the exchange, it's better to wait a bit!
okaypool

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:22 AM

I think you'd better talk with support on this, some investors go to meet and help with the exchange of fiat money!
hikky22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

You can say so, but rather it will be game items, weapons, mechanisms and so on.
And just for this to use Mold tokens?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

What do you mean?
Yes, that's right, it will automatically increase the capitalization of the company several times, in fact we can see it already in the first quarter of 2018, so I do not advise you to immediately sell coins on the exchange, it's better to wait a bit!
And When there will be a direct launch of the platform, it should also affect the growth of the company?
zero9119

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

I think you'd better talk with support on this, some investors go to meet and help with the exchange of fiat money!
Well, thank you very much, but I can not find contacts for support, where should I do it?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

And just for this to use Mold tokens?
Yes, that's right, but Unlike previous centralized game systems, game tokens used in MOLD are not owned by the game operator. Thus, a brand-new value to the data is given in the virtual space of games.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:31 AM

What do you mean?
And When there will be a direct launch of the platform, it should also affect the growth of the company?
Yes, you are absolutely right! In general, the launch of the beta version of the platform is scheduled for March 2018, so stay tuned for news, maybe all the holders of the tokens will be able to participate in the testing!

okaypool

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

Well, thank you very much, but I can not find contacts for support, where should I do it?
Try to write to the post or contact the telegram, all links are at the very beginning of this forum or on the official website! https://moldcoin.jp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: