Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] [MSR] Masari - simple, scalable, and secure cryptocurrency  (Read 85187 times)
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Maybe you guys should focus to a mid-range exchange. Awesome coin, great potential.
LoDoCrypto

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Maybe you guys should focus to a mid-range exchange. Awesome coin, great potential.

We've starting to explore the process of getting an attorney's declaration that Masari is not a security.  This is a relatively new requirement that is popping up on some of the mid-large exchanges. 

For example, check out the listing process for Bittrex: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

As part of the full listing review, a token must successfully complete a compliance review before it can be listed on the Exchange. Our compliance review typically requires the applicant to provide a legal memorandum or opinion from its U.S.-qualified outside counsel or an acceptable substitute. The memo or opinion should present the factual and legal basis for its conclusion that (a) the Candidate Token is not a security under applicable securities laws, and (b) that trades of the Candidate Tokens would not be subject to regulation under any applicable laws applicable to trading of commodities.
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

We've starting to explore the process of getting an attorney's declaration that Masari is not a security.  This is a relatively new requirement that is popping up on some of the mid-large exchanges. 

For example, check out the listing process for Bittrex: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-

As part of the full listing review, a token must successfully complete a compliance review before it can be listed on the Exchange. Our compliance review typically requires the applicant to provide a legal memorandum or opinion from its U.S.-qualified outside counsel or an acceptable substitute. The memo or opinion should present the factual and legal basis for its conclusion that (a) the Candidate Token is not a security under applicable securities laws, and (b) that trades of the Candidate Tokens would not be subject to regulation under any applicable laws applicable to trading of commodities.

Bittrex is considered as top-range exchange. I think Cryptopia is more appropriated. some mid age CN coins are listed in cryptopia such as SUMO / ETN / XLC.
organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Bittrex is considered as top-range exchange. I think Cryptopia is more appropriated. some mid age CN coins are listed in cryptopia such as SUMO / ETN / XLC.

Cryptopia requires a huge fee for listing, Bittrex is free and better.
pawelsalsa45

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

Exactly!!   Masari team, please don't go Cryptopia! This exchange won't help Masari in any way,also, it is notorious for withdrawals and deposits problems but first of all, the daily volume is a big disappointment.  Im talking from a position of Sumokoin investor where daily volume was sometimes in the range of 1 bitcoin or even lower! There is absolutely no sense to pay such large fee to be listed there! Please guys focus your attention on Bittrex instead. It is a extraliga with many investors and big daily volume, this is one of the biggest exchanges. If we go there, the Masari will explode immediately, it will succeed !
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Exactly!!   Masari team, please don't go Cryptopia! This exchange won't help Masari in any way,also, it is notorious for withdrawals and deposits problems but first of all, the daily volume is a big disappointment.  Im talking from a position of Sumokoin investor where daily volume was sometimes in the range of 1 bitcoin or even lower! There is absolutely no sense to pay such large fee to be listed there! Please guys focus your attention on Bittrex instead. It is a extraliga with many investors and big daily volume, this is one of the biggest exchanges. If we go there, the Masari will explode immediately, it will succeed !

I think the general consensus agrees with you. Every time Cryptopia is brought up, a large number of traders say the same thing i.e. don't go on cryptopia. Also, their fees are ridiculous for what you are getting.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
valgandar

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Even if they want it, they couldn't try to list in Cryptopia yet. They charge a very expensive fee for listing it (not worth in my opinion).
TacoBond

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Never heard anything good about cryptopia either. Trade ogre has been very solid and I wish people would use SouthXchange more too.
chiyenbtre

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

Even if they want it, they couldn't try to list in Cryptopia yet. They charge a very expensive fee for listing it (not worth in my opinion).
Cryptopia exchange is a greedy one, which often ask for 5-6 BTC for listing fees.
I guess Masari team have not had enough available budget to sent listing request (and listing fees - of course) to Cryptopia ATM.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

Cryptopia exchange is a greedy one, which often ask for 5-6 BTC for listing fees.
I guess Masari team have not had enough available budget to sent listing request (and listing fees - of course) to Cryptopia ATM.

Greedy maybe.
Not had enough money to list - This is the fact

So, would you gather some "love" from supporter for listing donation?  Grin Cheesy

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
nguyengocoanh26

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

I propose the team to create donation funds, which will be used for paying exchange listing fees.
Community can support and help the projec through the fund.
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Poloniex is another good target, i don't think they require something special to list.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

I propose the team to create donation funds, which will be used for paying exchange listing fees.
Community can support and help the projec through the fund.

We have that already. A simple search on the Reddit and Discord shows that we have a few addresses for donations in XMR, MSR, and BTC.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
valgandar

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Never heard anything good about cryptopia either. Trade ogre has been very solid and I wish people would use SouthXchange more too.

SouthXchange is one of the best exchanges I've used, far better than some bigger ones. Such a pitty they're still so unknown.
TacoBond

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

SouthXchange is one of the best exchanges I've used, far better than some bigger ones. Such a pitty they're still so unknown.

Not sure why that exchange has not taken off either. It has been around for a few years too.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Poloniex is another good target, i don't think they require something special to list.
Private, untraceable fungible…. And almost as useless as the greater part of the projects in this sphere. No any key benefits.
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Private, untraceable fungible…. And almost as useless as the greater part of the projects in this sphere. No any key benefits.

You did not listen this i suppose: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Honey989

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

A lot of people are saying this, still no volume on this exchange.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Privacy - protected cryptocurrency has a certain market, even in bad times.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I have to admit that I was skeptical when we switch to cn-fast,  but it turned out to be a winning move. There are a lot of coins already copying the code. I look forward to other tech improvements from our devs.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: