Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some government ban bitcoin?  (Read 12581 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

What many countries fear if legalizing bitcoin is used for money laundering and tax evasion, it will make it difficult for the state to track down corruptors and people who do not want to pay taxes so the best solution is banned bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sonomaguy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Those who see governments banning ownership of bitcoin are ignoring the political power and influence of those who are buying enough bitcoin to matter.
Portgas ace

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

The reason why some countries in the world forbid bitcoin as a means of payment may be the reason that perhaps the country that forbids the bitcoin is afraid that one day bitcoin will replace the paper currency in his country and another reason may be a country that forbids bitcoin to think that bitcoin will only harm the world government bank .

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Maybe because it is decentralized and a lot of transactions, including illegal ones, are out of their control. Scams and illegal matters may harm their people specifically those who do not have enough knowledge. Banning it in their country will increase security and protection for its people.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Maybe because it is decentralized and a lot of transactions, including illegal ones, are out of their control. Scams and illegal matters may harm their people specifically those who do not have enough knowledge. Banning it in their country will increase security and protection for its people.
Yes, it is also a reason make the government consider to using Bitcoin and accept it is legally. However, the criminal can still using other payment method or cryptocurrency without accept of the government. Because the crimininal are not stupid to show public their transaction Roll Eyes

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

Banning of bitcoin in some countries maybe because it is uncontrollable,they cannot control it  and the negative news about it are a bad impact to everyone who is not aware how btc can change the economy.

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

I See topics about banning and I want to ask.

Is botcoin really that bad? To banned by other countries?
Do the other government in other countries see something bad?
Can bitcoin be used to locate us?and see what we are doing? In short a Spyware.  

I think the only point that the government banning bitcoin in their country is it because they have a lack of knowledge about bitcoin. If you dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin then you can easily believe on the fake news in social media that bitcoin is a really bad thing in internet which is the possible cause of banning of bitcoin in other countries.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Many government ban bitcoin because they see bitcoin as a threats to their authority because the government can never be able to control bitcoin due to it decentralization. The government now view bitcoin as what should not be welcome because bitcoin will set the pest for a perfect redistribution of wealth in the world economic system.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

I think they banned bitcoin in their country because they are scared that someday bitcoin will be the only money that will used by theie citizens which is alarming to them because bitcoin is not part of government so their is no taxation that have been happen, which may result to lack of money of the government.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

The reason why the bitcoin is banned in some countries because government think it will be have bad effect if they don't banned bitcoin. Some economy will go down because bitcoin. And they can't control bitcoin too because they can't touch it.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

I think they banned bitcoin in their country because they are scared that someday bitcoin will be the only money that will used by theie citizens which is alarming to them because bitcoin is not part of government so their is no taxation that have been happen, which may result to lack of money of the government.

Yes, it is very possible. Other governments wanted to banned bitcoin because of fear. They are fear and scared that Bitcoin will be a legitimate currency that will replaced fiats and money. But in the other hand, This idea is not a good decision. Replacing fiats by bitcoin is very impossible i guess. It will not happen.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

Many countries are not accepted in bitcoin but they are use in bitcoin. bitcoin is one kind of cryptocurrency but govt can't accept in currency but they aren't  smoothly translation. before few days ago i see the news bitcoin is not accept in many countries. actually bitcoin is the better think for product buy and sell. There are many booth in bitcoin they are freely transaction in bitcoin. i said that govt should follow accept the bitcoin.
Every country have their own rules and policies, but i think that those countries who have rejected bitcoin they will review their discussion and will turn bitcoin a legal currency. In fact bitcoin is the need of the modern time and in modern time hopefully bitcoin will be the most popular currency of the world. therefore they will compel to turn bitcoin as legal currency.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

There are many reasons as to why some governments ban bitcoin and bitcoin-affiliated activities amd sometimes illegalize the use of them. But from all of this two reasons stand out. One is that because they lack knowledge and another is because they think it would hurt potential foreign investors therefore hurting their economy. More than that they also think that when bitcoin thrives as a currency, it sould be the end for their national currency.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

The reason why the bitcoin is banned in some countries because government think it will be have bad effect if they don't banned bitcoin. Some economy will go down because bitcoin. And they can't control bitcoin too because they can't touch it.

And one more thing about banning bitcoin in other countries  is that,  they just want to protect their country men losing  their wealth,  we all know that bitcoin is anonymous that's  why some people tend to use it for crime just like buying drugs using bitcoin, in this case the government  will hard for them to trace this matter that's  some country banned bitcoin.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

Bitcoin isn't bad. However our Governments see bitcoin as something harmful for them. The reason is simple, when our government looks at bitcoins, they are incapable of tracing any person or company holding responsibility for Bitcoin not only in their jurisdiction, but in the entire planet! And the governments cannot be able to perform their legal obligation to the society! That makes the government to take hostile approach to crypto-currency.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

I understand them because their citizens have lost too much money because of those many scams and unsuccessful ICOs and their money are used for the devs experimentation on blockchain. But I am sure that deep inside, they really support it and just waiting to unban it when things gets much more regulated.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

If bitcoin is completely implemented then government would get no taxes and illegeal activities will increase online and that is bad for every government so govt priority to ban bitcoin.
Purwal

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

Some Governments ban btc as well as other crypto as they see them as a threat. Perhaps they think btc is risky, dangerous to their economy or just simply they got no control on it. As far as I know, btc or crypto in general dont benefit some Gov so much, until now. So they have no reason to support the thing that they think cant do good but only do harm to them
vania gina

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

some countries forbid bitcoins because they are afraid of losing their country currency because the price of bitcoin is very high compared to the price of currency in the real world.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

BTC is not bad, but the criminals can use its anynomous to for illigal activities such as money laundering, weapons trafficking,... Therefore, the governments usually ban which they can not control.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: