Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us  (Read 54488 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:03:55 PM

I think I've discovered the problem, here:

Shaggy thinks a real town works like SimCity.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acs26

June 01, 2013, 11:27:03 PM

I think I've discovered the problem, here:

Shaggy thinks a real town works like SimCity.

Imagine a town where instead of everyone worrying about their intake because they are scared of getting fat or stupid, they worry about their intake because they are GROWING and have goals.

Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
By the way, that happens everywhere in the world.
----
And as Myrkul would probably say:

MAGICAL MIND CHANGING POWERS!!!!!
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:29:43 PM

1. Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
2. Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
----

1. People all over America and the world base their diet on their worry of becoming fat.
2. They do worry about being stupid, that's why people don't drink or smoke weed a lot.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
acs26

June 01, 2013, 11:53:04 PM

1. Have you ever thought, they weren't worried about being 'fat' but worried about getting food?
2. Have you ever thought they weren't worried about being stupid, but getting a Education?
----
----

1. People all over America and the world base their diet on their worry of becoming fat.
2. They do worry about being stupid, that's why people don't drink or smoke weed a lot.

And you're going to change their mind, so they do drink and smoke? WOW! YOU'RE SO AWESHUM.

MAGICAL MIND POWARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:58:54 PM

Have you ever noticed that the only people who actually discuss anything with Shaggy are the people who disagree with him? What is he gonna do when he's ignored us all?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
acs26

June 02, 2013, 12:01:56 AM

Have you ever noticed that the only people who actually discuss anything with Shaggy are the people who disagree with him? What is he gonna do when he's ignored us all?
Register another account? Or use his old account..

Dank.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:02:53 AM

Dank.

Lol Dank and Shag would probably get along famously, but they're not the same guy; Dank looks different, I think.

acs26

June 02, 2013, 12:08:01 AM

Dank.

Lol Dank and Shag would probably get along famously, but they're not the same guy; Dank looks different, I think.

Think about it. They both ruined two good ideas.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 01:18:12 AM

Dank.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town

Lol, nothing is ruined. Go ahead and check the comments on those videos.
And on the other websites Smiley

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 01:22:06 AM

As much as he pushes DevCoin he should be creating a DevCoin town.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
acs26

June 02, 2013, 02:01:28 AM

Dank.

Dank - Hookah Lounge
Fin - BitCoin Town

Lol, nothing is ruined. Go ahead and check the comments on those videos.
And on the other websites Smiley

People online is just 'talk'. See? I'm talking/commenting right now. Comments can't prove anything. Either you're blind, or you can't notice.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:55:23 AM

No one is talking about Bitcoin Town. Some of the sites that you have quoted deleted the thread and it's just you posting about Bitcoin Town on the other sites. It's not other people that are talking about it, you're just creating threads at the forums that you visit regularly.

Yeah, definitely no discussion going on.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18350156
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/678550-The-Town-Where-Mushrooms-are-Legal?p=11601399#post11601399
http://theyoutubecommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8740-a-town-for-youtubers/

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:56:31 AM

People online is just 'talk'. See? I'm talking/commenting right now. Comments can't prove anything. Either you're blind, or you can't notice.

I never said the commented, I said they supported. Please do some research before making assumptions.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 05:49:30 AM

No one is talking about Bitcoin Town. Some of the sites that you have quoted deleted the thread and it's just you posting about Bitcoin Town on the other sites. It's not other people that are talking about it, you're just creating threads at the forums that you visit regularly.

This was something I noticed as well. It's one of the reasons I'm pretty wary of this... I like that he's really passionate about it but I'm curious as to how many others are actually ready to jump on-board. It's one thing to say "great idea, I'll help!" and a complete other to actually do it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:02:09 AM

This was something I noticed as well.

Then you are blind

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:13:28 AM

Then you are blind

One thread is private (I'm not joining just to view it). One has a few people talking that appear to think the town is meaningless due to laws that are already moving in their favor. The other is so off-topic I don't know what to think.

I'd suggest paying more attention to the things you link, as I think you are linking the wrong ones to us, :p.

By the way, I honestly don't feel a lot of people talking about legalized drugs in the town is really a hot selling point for a lot of us.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:40:19 AM

Then you are blind

One thread is private (I'm not joining just to view it). One has a few people talking that appear to think the town is meaningless due to laws that are already moving in their favor. The other is so off-topic I don't know what to think.

I'd suggest paying more attention to the things you link, as I think you are linking the wrong ones to us, :p.

By the way, I honestly don't feel a lot of people talking about legalized drugs in the town is really a hot selling point for a lot of us.

You don't see the people saying they would love to live in that town, and things along those lines?

You are trolling, prepare to be ignored if you reply ignorantly again.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 06:41:19 AM

And I am not trying to sell anything, so I don't care about selling points. I am trying to fix the world.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:46:46 AM

And I am not trying to sell anything, so I don't care about selling points. I am trying to fix the world.

I don't think you'll ever accomplish that without first taking criticism.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:48:23 AM

You are trolling, prepare to be ignored if you reply ignorantly again.

Please... PLEASE look up what "trolling" is.

You alienate people that give constructive criticism (if you even want to call it criticism), even when they've said they like the ideas behind what you're going for and even say positive things about you. You push people away. Not us. You. This is why you will never have your town, UNLESS someone else does all the work. You're not a leader. Leaders don't do everything in their power to push people away; they try to draw people in.

Honestly based on your reactions to people (after reading through this thread, among other posts you've made elsewhere) I have the feeling it's you that's trolling, in an attempt to keep people from pursuing something like this. I can't fathom any other reason to act the way you do. It's like you're fronting as if you care about this stuff when your entire goal is simply to make others hate it.

For that reason, I'm out. Feel free to ignore me. From this point on you won't ever see a response from me regardless.

Enjoy your trolling or whatever you're trying to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: