Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us  (Read 54506 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:12:27 PM

Due to recent happenings. Bitcoin town will work to protect, promote & repair the mental health of any willing citizens:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222772.msg2341610#msg2341610

And we will work to be at the forefront of Neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis research.

Wait, didn't you already post that?

Due to recent happenings. Bitcoin town will work to protect, promote & repair the mental health of any willing citizens:

And we will work to be at the forefront of Neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis research.
Yeah, that's what I thought. See, I do read your posts!

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs26

June 01, 2013, 09:15:45 PM

And what's going to be the budget for that?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:17:02 PM

Inb4 wait for the video.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:37:38 PM

It will be part of the farm.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:47:42 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3

Promotes Neurogenesis
CBD/CBN
MAOIs (Syrian Rue, Anti-Depressants, etc)
Flavonoids(Blueberries, Chocolate, etc)
EGCG(Green Tea)
Ashitaba
Piracetam and other AMPAs

Promotes General Brain Health
Coconut Oil
Raw Cannabis Leaf Juice

Promotes general brain health, and helps in the process of Neurogenesis
Zinc
Vitamin A

Helps things cross the blood brain barrier
Mangos

myrkul

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 09:57:10 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3
I gotta hand it to you Shaggy, this is some of the best actual research I've seen out of you yet. I know you still have your fingers in your ears, but I'll ask anyway, maybe someone will quote me: Have you thought out how you're (or if) going to farm all of this, and still feed the people? Some of these things grow very poorly in the southwest, so would need, at the very least, a greenhouse.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:58:05 PM

ignoring finshaggys brain farts that dont get past the 30 second window of his initial idea. but instead mutates into a new idea..

anyone interested in a bitcoin town and wants to learn whats needed to get it to happen..

http://galtsgulchchile.com/

http://freestateproject.org/

hopefully finshaggy will stop expanding how great his utopia is, and start looking into the fundementals

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
acs26

June 01, 2013, 09:59:29 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3
I gotta hand it to you Shaggy, this is some of the best actual research I've seen out of you yet. I know you still have your fingers in your ears, but I'll ask anyway, maybe someone will quote me: Have you thought out how you're (or if) going to farm all of this, and still feed the people? Some of these things grow very poorly in the southwest, so would need, at the very least, a greenhouse.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:09:09 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3

Since you got quoted I will reply.

Please read post #1, about using geo-domes for farming. This is exactly what I am talking about, you want to stop being ignored, but you still haven't read the very first post of this thread.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:16:58 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3

Please read post #1, about using geo-domes for farming. This is exactly what I am talking about, you want to stop being ignored, but you still haven't read the very first post of this thread.
There was exactly as much information in that post as there was in this one: "We will be using geodomes for greenhouses." OK, Great. Are you cognizant of all the various disciplines required to make a functional greenhouse? Are you aware of the number of different climates required for all of your food and research materials? Have you planned out how many different greenhouses you're going to need, and thus how many people you're going to need to maintain them?

Starting a town is a BIG project, and it just seems to me like you've bitten off more than anyone can chew.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:17:30 PM

EG out of 3 acres of personal ownership over 2 acres will be used just to have enough farm area to grow crops and house livestock just for the family alone.

leaving 1 acres for personal housing/personal recreation space.

now its already worked out that 200 creative minds wont make a functional town, as many non creative mind job roles are required.
as noted before. police, judges, vets, teachers, etc.... and most creative people wont want to slaughter their own animals, so a slaughterman /butcher is needed.

and now he wants a community farm where other items are grown to sell on. im estimating he will require 3000 acres. not 600.

3000 acres is a 3 mile by 3 mile area. which is about right for all of the industry and buildings ontop of the residential dwellings he promises. where less then 1 square mile is for buildings/dwellings. and the other 2 square miles is farmland to ensure sustainability.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
acs26

June 01, 2013, 10:33:25 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3

There was exactly as much information in that post as there was in this one: "We will be using geodomes for greenhouses." OK, Great. Are you cognizant of all the various disciplines required to make a functional greenhouse? Are you aware of the number of different climates required for all of your food and research materials? Have you planned out how many different greenhouses you're going to need, and thus how many people you're going to need to maintain them?

Starting a town is a BIG project, and it just seems to me like you've bitten off more than anyone can chew.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:37:52 PM

Promotes Neural Repair
Vitamin C
Folic Acid
B6 & B12
Vitamin E
Ginger
Omega 3

If you want to know exactly how each species of plant will be grown, I am sorry to say but... You have to watch the videos (some are even already posted, so no waiting necessary)

I am really going to stop replying to you if you don't inform yourself about this project before asking further questions.

THIS CAN ALL BE FOUND IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:39:23 PM

I highly suggest you evaluate the efficacy of the substances that claim to promote neural repair or promote neurogenesis by looking at the primary data. I have formal training in the health sciences and it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

I never said we were magically going to do these things, I said we are going to research it. And we will do so by researching things that people have already proven to do the things we are researching.

Please read guys.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:41:10 PM

THIS CAN ALL BE FOUND IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.
Caps Lock: Cruise control for cool.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:43:58 PM

Lol, two people I've ignored because they won't read anything I write before replying, having a discussion with each other on my thread.

The funny thing is, I would have been one of your biggest advocates if your plan for this town was simply:

We will be pooling our money to buy a large piece of land to start a town. Each person will get a share of the land in proportion to what they put in and the currency of the town will be bitcoins.

Other than that, if you have other projects you want to do on your own...that is fine but this project will be focussed on the very difficult task of bringing enough people in to make this work and all of the difficulties that will go along with it.

Do you know the promises and goals of the very successful Free State Project are?

The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property.

As it is, I have $10k I could plop down on such a simple thing as a Bitcoin town. I have invested that much in the past on such a venture and am currently looking for such a project.

As it stands right now I am looking at 3 options when I leave Afghanistan. 1. Project BlueSeed. 2. Grafton, NH. 3. Van dwelling in a sportsmobile living wherever I want.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
acs26

June 01, 2013, 10:50:07 PM

I highly suggest you evaluate the efficacy of the substances that claim to promote neural repair or promote neurogenesis by looking at the primary data. I have formal training in the health sciences and it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

I never said we were magically going to do these things, I said we are going to research it. And we will do so by researching things that people have already proven to do the things we are researching.

Please read guys.

@google.com
----
In all seriousness, what is the point of researching, then?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:56:06 PM

If you want to know exactly how each species of plant will be grown, I am sorry to say but... You have to watch the videos (some are even already posted, so no waiting necessary)

Oh, and I watched one of your later videos 20 or 21 and it was just you talking. Saying stuff that could have been easily posted. There were 5 views.

Is there really a reason to post videos to read text? Not everyone is always in a position online where they can watch videos with sound (ie work, at home with family, Starbucks, etc).

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 10:56:19 PM

Please read guys.

@google.com
----
In all seriousness, what is the point of researching, then?

To further the progress of this field.

Until very recently it was believed that you could never gain new brain cells, but paper after paper of current research is proving that wrong. It's a breakthrough.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 11:00:30 PM

Imagine a town where instead of everyone worrying about their intake because they are scared of getting fat or stupid, they worry about their intake because they are GROWING and have goals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: