Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management  (Read 50662 times)
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about SwissBorg join telegram chat with SwissBorg followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

Recently they have given some good updates in their announcement channel and already team is making some partnership with the other company. Already the price of cshb is 3 time below the ICO price.
Still, I'm inclined to think that keeping tokens of projects based on Ethereum (ERC20) with huge capitalization at the start is insane. The project is interesting and promising, but not in such a market.

P.S. I'm insane and HODL with you Cheesy
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

hello, what the point of using blockchain on this platform?

Blockchain base project is open to access for everyone around the world and that is why they grow much faster than any centralized project. Blockchain is future of every kind of project and now all big companies are getting involve into this tech.

yes, that's a good point, but what we would like to know and what all this project is about. I mean, one real case scenario in which this blockchain can be used..
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Still, I'm inclined to think that keeping tokens of projects based on Ethereum (ERC20) with huge capitalization at the start is insane.
Well it's not quite true, most of the tokens are still blocked, so the amount of capitalization is not true.

RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

The price droped quite a bit since the ICO

Bpress

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

What do you get from this token? What type of product are they working on?
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Meet Yumiko and Amber, 2 key new hires for SwissBorg Japan
https://medium.com/@kenyagami/meet-yumiko-and-amber-2-key-new-hires-for-swissborg-japan-55f7ed253cf8
Yumiko Abe, current Legal Head of PayPal Japan, has agreed to join the team as legal advisor for SwissBorg Japan. She has had an extensive career as a finance lawyer especially in the field of project finance working at major law firms in New York, Tokyo and at Wall Street banks. She will be helping us pave the way for the Japan business on the legal and compliance front.

You already know Amber Chook. A trilingual advocate of women’s empowerment from Harbin, China and founder of TEDxRoppongi. In the last couple weeks she has already firmly established our Japan SNS marketing platform, and will also spearhead our PR Marketing endeavors into China and Asia.

SwissBorg believes in equality, diversity and inclusion. That means we leave no barriers to gender, race or origin.

Please welcome Yumiko and Amber to the SwissBorg Team and Community!
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Not sure if this has been promoted very well but the first referendum starts tomorrow. You need to have the coins in your wallet not exchange for you to partitxipate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/swissborg/comments/87h11y/31st_of_march_will_be_the_first_referendum_dont/?st=JFDUUCIJ&sh=81cbdb02

Here is a note that I put on reddit with the official news.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

I can't agree with you. ICO price was CHSB = 0.1000 USD and now it is traded at around 0.03  USD. So it is significal decrease in value.
zool2003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

I can't agree with you. ICO price was CHSB = 0.1000 USD and now it is traded at around 0.03  USD. So it is significal decrease in value.

I’m definitely down on the biggest investment I made in this but I still believe in what they are doing.

After the first few hiccups they will fly. I have just received my RSB1 tokens for the referendum vote so it’s all good.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

it is not only Swissborg that is dropped to a third part off ico price , all my last ico's dropped down like crazy , the period off golden investments is over and all we can do is wait till crypto will climb up again
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

is really sad that i still see people that are trying, like me, how this token can be used!
I've participated at the signature campaign and i have a lot of faith in this coin, but now i really don't understand..
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

I just noticed I received RSB1 tokens equivalent to my SwissBorg tokens but don't get this. I mean to say is this was airdropped or swap kind something didn't follow the development after letting tokens in wallet with idea of keeping them for long term. Anyone can put light on this in simple words without need of diving in information.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Today I received tokens for my wallet. I thank the manager and developers for their work. We hope that the project will be successful.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:57 PM

Meet Amber Chook: Head of PR & Marketing at SwissBorg Japan
https://medium.com/swissborg/meet-amber-chook-head-of-pr-marketing-at-swissborg-japan-a1b5dde85de

Meet the SwissBorg Team

At the age of 15, I moved from my hometown of Harbin, China, to Mie, Japan, knowing no Japanese language or culture. I was placed into a high school that had low expectations for its graduates: not one had attended a formal university. Instead of following the standard path for women in the area, getting married and becoming a housewife, I pushed aside my high school responsibilities and independently studied English from scratch for 14 hours a day for two years. After eight attempts at the university-entrance English test, I became the first student from my high school who was accepted to a formal university.

During my junior year of college, I founded TEDxRoppongi with the mission of encouraging social innovation by creating a platform for thinkers and innovators in Japan. Through designing TED-like experiences, I found my passion for creating experiences that help people connect, communicate, and collaborate. I have, since, dedicated my efforts to create empowering experiences for global women’s initiatives, such as iamtheCODE: a movement to advance STEAMD education and create 1 million women and girls coders by 2030; Girls20: a program to cultivate a new generation of female leaders and increase female labor force participation worldwide; Womenwill: a Google initiative to create economic opportunity for women everywhere, and help transform ways of working to make workplace practices more inclusive.

“The future is already here — it’s just not evenly distributed.”

In blockchain technology, I see an opportunity for a more transparent and meritocratic future. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is here and already transforming the way we work, play, and live. As a tech enthusiast and a community builder, it’s absolutely exciting to leverage my skills to support SwissBorg in its mission to shape a new era of wealth management: evolving age-old models of finance into a distributed, transparent, and accessible-to-all system for creating wealth; building a community of trust and fairness, and bringing more people into the future of money and wealth management
RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

I just noticed I received RSB1 tokens equivalent to my SwissBorg tokens but don't get this. I mean to say is this was airdropped or swap kind something didn't follow the development after letting tokens in wallet with idea of keeping them for long term. Anyone can put light on this in simple words without need of diving in information.

You use those tokens to vote on the referêndum , each token you use to vote has a value in CHSB . All unused tokens will be burned

https://medium.com/swissborg/instructions-for-participation-in-the-swissborg-referendum-manually-without-the-interface-2b9721c8e776

my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

You use those tokens to vote on the referêndum , each token you use to vote has a value in CHSB . All unused tokens will be burned
https://medium.com/swissborg/instructions-for-participation-in-the-swissborg-referendum-manually-without-the-interface-2b9721c8e776
I voted using MEW. The remuneration tokens immediately transferred to my address after the first confirmation of the transaction by the etherium blockhain. Super!

█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███                 ███
███       ███                 ███
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████
███                           ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
zool2003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

I voted manually through a local MEW wallet and the transaction went through very quickly and the reward was sent back through instantly. Really promising that it worked without an issue.

As mentioned before though the reward can be less than what it costs to transfer the token to do the vote when you take into consideration transfer fees etc on smaller amounts.

Only 3 more days left to vote and make a difference too!

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

How to Follow the Progress of SwissBorg’s Referendum

To share our excitement with you, we thought it would be good idea to update you on the progress of our first Referendum. Two days since voting began with 2293 of the votes cast and three days left we have Mobile App winning at 59.2% in terms of value but the Web App is winning in the number of actual votes. Mobile App had a total of individual of 1140 votes as of 10AM CET and Web App had 1153 individual votes. https://medium.com/swissborg/how-to-follow-the-progress-of-swissborgs-referendum-49b6d61b12fe
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

This referendum kind, interest testing program, to take the investors on board to know exactly what they want is amazing. This level of involvement of supporters excite them and bring them more closer to project. Many people aren't aware of such program but in future we will see huge interest and involvement of more people with more votes. I appreciate this kind of attitude by the team.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

How to Follow the Progress of SwissBorg’s Referendum

To share our excitement with you, we thought it would be good idea to update you on the progress of our first Referendum. Two days since voting began with 2293 of the votes cast and three days left we have Mobile App winning at 59.2% in terms of value but the Web App is winning in the number of actual votes. Mobile App had a total of individual of 1140 votes as of 10AM CET and Web App had 1153 individual votes. https://medium.com/swissborg/how-to-follow-the-progress-of-swissborgs-referendum-49b6d61b12fe

thank you for this update.
Just a question: how much token do you have to pay to vote?

Anyways, can you tell us which can be a real case scenario in which swissborg's blockchain can be used in the real world of Wealth?

thanks for your help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: