Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) - AUX-POW merged mining scrypt coin  (Read 41306 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

DO NOT SEND COINS TO COINGATHER - IT APPEARS THEY HAVE REVERTED TO OLD BLOCK CHAIN.

WE WILL CONTACT THEM.

coingather has been contacted about upgrading

it seems that the attackers are ceding, Lol, and I have informed in china they want to declare the sale of cryptomonedas as illegal, osea ban them, so there is all that drop in price in the Chinese market

this node looks a lot like the one Sandokaaan told me before that belongs to one of the attackers, I'm sure he's one of the attackers: addnode = 47.93.196.109, it's connected to prototype 70012, that's not the protocol of our new wallet?
it seems that they have connected to our network
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:21:42 PM

DO NOT SEND COINS TO COINGATHER - IT APPEARS THEY HAVE REVERTED TO OLD BLOCK CHAIN.

WE WILL CONTACT THEM.

it seems that the attackers are ceding, Lol, and I have informed in china they want to declare the sale of cryptomonedas as illegal, osea ban them, so there is all that drop in price in the Chinese market

this node looks a lot like the one Sandokaaan told me before that belongs to one of the attackers, I'm sure he's one of the attackers: addnode = 47.93.196.109, it's connected to prototype 70012, that's not the protocol of our new wallet?
it seems that they have connected to our network

they're poking around but will not compromise our network. Smiley
smarterhash

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

WE WILL CONTACT THEM.

coingather has disabled deposits until they upgrade to our new wallet
teosanru

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

WE WILL CONTACT THEM.

coingather has disabled deposits until they upgrade to our new wallet

Good news! Novaexchange has confirmed that it will update its wallet
dddlaosiji

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

:(When will eac get more platforms? ..A single Chinese platform makes me feel threatened,From the recent Twitter Chinese regime seems ready to let these trading platforms close.This is probably the reason for the decline in the value of coins it
smarterhash

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

Here's a pm i got this morning. Seems there is a desire for the new EAC block chain on their exchanges. Personally i hold more hope of seeing BTC38 adopt it than Jubi.

"Hi,dev,glad to see the big update of the earthcoin,I am from China,we have a QQ group to discuss the earthcoin,I have told them the good news.and uploaded the new wallet.the two exchanges in China,btc38 and jubi have stopped the deposits only allow withdrawals,they are still on the original
 block chain,I also don't know when they will open the deposits,maybe they don't want the attacker to dump his coins.the exchange of cryptocurrencies in China may be closed in the coming days,so the price drop down quickly,and jubi maybe remove the earthcoin from its exchange.so we really need this new wallet,but this depond on the exchange's choice on which wallet.
Best wishes to you!"
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Nova is still in maintance, right?
Sandokaaan (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:37:25 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 10:38:52 AM by Sandokaaan

New version 1.5.2 avaiable. Upgrade your wallet as soon as possible!

Source code: https://github.com/Sandokaaan/earthcoin
Windows 32/64 bit: https://mega.nz/#!UTQRFY7Q!pl7Z3UBxhTDG-qfCQEUY6P7WBmjo7LAW5V2bSanlQ5I
Linux 64 bit QT: https://mega.nz/#!tDQS3JIQ!1qbSlSuhwNOmh2k8a0yeT-Sezt7VIWjpQ_NQhHIIGnM

important changes:
 - Protection against a large block reorganization - matured blocks never become orphans
 - Protection against a "travel in time" - blocks confirmed for more than 12 minutes never become orphans
 - New checkpoint added
 - Trusted nodes hard-coded - no need for addnode=xx.xx.xx.xx in the earthcoin.conf file
 - All unspent coins extracted in the monopoly episode are marked as invalid and can not be spent any more. All blocks trying spent this invalid coins will be rejected.

Workaround if sync from scratch or from version 1.3.x failed: do the sync with wallet version 1.5.1 and then upgrade to 1.5.2. The code will be fixed in a few moments. Fixed, sync should work now - compare your blockheight with blockexplorer.
Bootstrap file for a faster sync can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!4S4UnBYL!ra_Tyf3nJwi9YXb-Dgz0OGIBKNJzqzWHJaMabPtp2D8
smarterhash

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

NovaExchange is on the new wallet
teosanru

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

now they have updated to the new wallet? that good!
abdulmozadm

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:15:15 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:37:08 AM by earthcoin

Hi guys,

This is one of the original team members. Unfortunately I'm not a dev, and seem to be the only one left from the original team... I poke my head in sometimes and tried to revive this and fix things on the old thread shortly after the huge pump however it seemed like all odds were against us.

Anyway, to spare a long read:

I'M VERY PROUD OF THE GROUP THAT COORDINATED THIS EFFORT TO TAKE BACK THE CHAIN (CHAIN SNATCHING ISN'T JUST FOR RAPPERS APPARENTLY!).

I'm setting aside 1Million EAC from the stash I have left in order to reward the group.

Not sure how to divide this yet, I know it's not a lot - but I don't have much left anymore either.. Some of the 1Million can be saved for any future incentives there might be. If someone even wants to look after the remainder under a publicly known address as a little bounty campaign so there is transparency you guys can do that as well. I don't have the time to coordinate but I am willing to fund and reward you guys.

Again very cool and very surprised finding this thread go the way it did.

EDIT: If there is a new website or anything to put in my sig to help, let me know, also let coinmarketcap know. If you'd like me to edit the original EAC thread's OP, let me know. I don't have control of the getearthcoin site unfort.

EDIT2: It seems like SANDOKAAAN is the most intimate with the revival and the technical aspects and a domain expert in our eco-system. So far I feel most comfortable sending him the 1Million EAC and he can divide it among ppl accordingly and hold whatever amount he wants as a remainder for future use. If anybody objects pls let me know, if you think this works well pls let me know Smiley. I feel it's ok for you to keep all of it as well if you'd like, without you this may have stayed dead forever so it's up to you..

Sandokaaan pls PM me your EAC addy, good karma just found you Smiley.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:27:55 AM

So the coins that are in the novaexchange are reliable? So many attacks as mentioned in the 1 post ANN , did  still suffer more?
smarterhash

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:06:08 AM

Hi guys,

This is one of the original team members. Unfortunately I'm not a dev, and seem to be the only one left from the original team... I poke my head in sometimes and tried to revive this and fix things on the old thread shortly after the huge pump however it seemed like all odds were against us.

Anyway, to spare a long read:

I'M VERY PROUD OF THE GROUP THAT COORDINATED THIS EFFORT TO TAKE BACK THE CHAIN (CHAIN SNATCHING ISN'T JUST FOR RAPPERS APPARENTLY!).

I'm setting aside 1Million EAC from the stash I have left in order to reward the group.

Not sure how to divide this yet, I know it's not a lot - but I don't have much left anymore either.. Some of the 1Million can be saved for any future incentives there might be. If someone even wants to look after the remainder under a publicly known address as a little bounty campaign so there is transparency you guys can do that as well. I don't have the time to coordinate but I am willing to fund and reward you guys.

Again very cool and very surprised finding this thread go the way it did.

EDIT: If there is a new website or anything to put in my sig to help, let me know, also let coinmarketcap know. If you'd like me to edit the original EAC thread's OP, let me know. I don't have control of the getearthcoin site unfort.

EDIT2: It seems like SANDOKAAAN is the most intimate with the revival and the technical aspects and a domain expert in our eco-system. So far I feel most comfortable sending him the 1Million EAC and he can divide it among ppl accordingly and hold whatever amount he wants as a remainder for future use. If anybody objects pls let me know, if you think this works well pls let me know Smiley. I feel it's ok for you to keep all of it as well if you'd like, without you this may have stayed dead forever so it's up to you..

Sandokaaan pls PM me your EAC addy, good karma just found you Smiley.

Yes please send to Sandokaaan - although I supposed most of the hashing power to build most of the difficulty advantage to help take the block chain back it was his ingenuity and hard work that made it all pay off and besides ... I accumulated 13 million coins over a 10 day period which I'm hoarding for the time being. LOL!

Hey Earthcoin! - thanks for stopping by - I always loved Earthcoin!

smarterhash

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:10:08 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 01:24:10 AM by smarterhash

So the coins that are in the novaexchange are reliable? So many attacks as mentioned in the 1 post ANN , did  still suffer more?

the attackers made a small fortune at JUBI for MONTHS - since last March in fact - they got all mined coins and sold them on JUBI (JUBI may have known abouy t this , but who knows right?)

although their (NOVAEXCHANGE) current wallet is the latest - there may be contaminated coins in the wallets they're holding coins in - although JUBI seems to be the likeliest holder of contaminated coins since they kept accepting coins from the attackers right up until the bitter end. Th latest wallet will negate all coins derived from block that attackers stole - so some wallets balances may lose coins, but they were bogus coins to begin with so let the chips fall where they may.

the latest wallet will reject any coins that came from the attackers.

I sold a bunch of 'pre-attack' EAC on Novaexchange about 6 weeks ago that I had been holding. - maybe 700k or 800k - I forget. I would trust NOVAEXCHANGE. We are hoping that BTC38 falls in line here soon and updates to the new wallet. Their EAC wallet has been in Maint mode for many months. They knew about the attack and stopped taking EAC deposits a while back

so - that said - go for it dude!
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

is there any fast node I can add to speed up the sync??? where can get all nodes ?
moonswamp

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has added EAC, only 0.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=EAC as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u ekh1j2odx9n1fQRqoPpDLy6xt8ScC2j68o -p c=EAC  

Donation Address: ekh1j2odx9n1fQRqoPpDLy6xt8ScC2j68o

joined and try to mine this classic coin...
moonswamp

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:56:04 AM

There's a silver lining to the attackers taking back the old block chain. If any of the exchanges refuse to adopt the new Block Chain it's clear evidence that they are colluding with the attackers and give us ground for reporting them to the authorities in the country in which the Exchange is based.

Novaexchange will in all likelihood adopt the new wallet - we have been in touch with them and they have responded (however they're dealing this past weekend with an attack on the site).

Coingather - has switched to new block chain

BTC38 - replied they would get back to us and their wallet has been in maint for a while (clear evidence they knew of the attack and did NOT want to be associated with the attackers or want the attackers coins in their wallets)

JUBI - has put their wallet in Maintenance and is appears as though they are 'acknowledging the attack' and are distancing themselves form the attackers. (in all likelihood they knew all along and could have been colluding with the  attackers, but who knows. Does anyone on this thread speak Chinese - it would be nice to submit our request to them in writing in Chinese.

Thanks everyone for your support thus far!

I speak Chinese and trade EAC on Jubi,  the customer service of Jubi is BS,  they use robot , and the human service never online and never reply me,,,,
 I have applied to join their QQ customer groups for several times, but been denied...

Big news is Jubi stopped EAC trading today. I'm now withdraw EAC to new wallet, still pending and waitting!
moonswamp

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

have translate this thread to Chinese:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=118.0

we need more information, include new website, new contact channel, to make it better!
Sandokaaan (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:58:43 AM

is there any fast node I can add to speed up the sync??? where can get all nodes ?

Hi.
You can get a list of connected nodes using block explorers.
http://explorer.eacpool.com/network
http://eacpool.com:3001/network

A bootstrap file for faster sync is prepared, I will post it soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: