Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) - AUX-POW merged mining scrypt coin  (Read 41289 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post, I'm new to Crypto, just a couple of months, happy I found this thread!  I think EarthCoin can be a great coin if we can change some of the negative opinions about it.  For example when one searches EarthCoin in Google, one of the first few search results that come up is a CoinTelegraph article by Lyke Aru, titled "OneCoin leads top 3 scam coin list, S-Coin, EarthCoin Follow".  The article cites this an opinion from Angelina Lazar with quotes from Nawaf Abdullah of a BitCoin exchange based in Ghana called eBitronics.  They basically say it's a pump and dump scheme without a real website.  But this eBitronics "exchange" does not even have a website, just a Twitter page!  I think it's unfortunate that EarthCoin is getting this undeserved bad publicity. If I tell someone about EarthCoin, or anyone wants to lookup EarthCoin, they do a search, and this CoinTelegraph article that pops up on the first result page will just immediately scare people away from EarthCoin.  I sent feedback to Google a couple of times with my opinion that the article misrepresents EarthCoin, but the article is still there showing up on the first few results.  Maybe we can collectively sway CoinTelegraph's negative opinion of EarthCoin, I can't see how EartCoin can get any traction here with this article showing up as one of the first few search results.  Thanks.

Do you mean to write some articles that recommend Coincoin?
Can you write it? Can you help Earth coins develop together?
Your opinion is good
Thank you.

I was thinking more in line with the community contacting CoinTelegraph by Facebook with their opinions of the article, (if they disagree with it) or maybe contacting Google by feedback.  I have done those already, I'm new to Crypto and not an author, so I don't foresee any sites publishing any Crypto article I write. Smiley

You write well, and the barriers to entry are far less in the crypto world than many others. You might want to reconsider Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bolaris

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post, I'm new to Crypto, just a couple of months, happy I found this thread!  I think EarthCoin can be a great coin if we can change some of the negative opinions about it.  For example when one searches EarthCoin in Google, one of the first few search results that come up is a CoinTelegraph article by Lyke Aru, titled "OneCoin leads top 3 scam coin list, S-Coin, EarthCoin Follow".  The article cites this an opinion from Angelina Lazar with quotes from Nawaf Abdullah of a BitCoin exchange based in Ghana called eBitronics.  They basically say it's a pump and dump scheme without a real website.  But this eBitronics "exchange" does not even have a website, just a Twitter page!  I think it's unfortunate that EarthCoin is getting this undeserved bad publicity. If I tell someone about EarthCoin, or anyone wants to lookup EarthCoin, they do a search, and this CoinTelegraph article that pops up on the first result page will just immediately scare people away from EarthCoin.  I sent feedback to Google a couple of times with my opinion that the article misrepresents EarthCoin, but the article is still there showing up on the first few results.  Maybe we can collectively sway CoinTelegraph's negative opinion of EarthCoin, I can't see how EartCoin can get any traction here with this article showing up as one of the first few search results.  Thanks.

Your opinion is good
Thank you.

I was thinking more in line with the community contacting CoinTelegraph by Facebook with their opinions of the article, (if they disagree with it) or maybe contacting Google by feedback.  I have done those already, I'm new to Crypto and not an author, so I don't foresee any sites publishing any Crypto article I write. Smiley

The team here at earthcoin.io have just sent cointelegraph an email expressing concern over this article. It is outdated, innacurate and defamatory toward the earhcoin community.

We urge all our users to also respond via email to editor@cointelegraph.com
and express concern that their article must be unpublished. It is tainting the generosity of all our efforts in bringing this project back to its glory.

We are trying our best here at earthcoin.io to spread the word that this is a community volunteer effort and we need all the support we can get.

So jump onto your email apps and send an email right now folks!

-bolaris
belaweb2

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

mailed

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

I'm not a coder, but I played around with some graphics, maybe that could help?
[img] https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r8e0b6njj27yyy/Earthcoinidea.png?dl=0 [img]
bolaris

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Nice work, keep them coming.
bolaris

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

mailed

Great belaweb! Thanks for your help!
uncchain

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

Nice work, keep them coming.  thanks very much your works for eac
uncchain

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

EarthCoin (EAC) (@earthcoin_io) Tweeted:
We are pleased to announce that every new earthcoin wallet holder will now receive complimentary earthcoin as a gesture of good will from the earthcoin community. Simply screenshot your wallet and upload. Please also include the address below the image as text. https://twitter.com/earthcoin_io/status/977030523888398336?s=17

zongyongge

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:14:11 AM by zongyongge

Hello,
Do you as a volunteer, give the EarthCoin designer more beautiful pictures?
If you can do this,
you could design and send some graphics  to
sandokaaan@newearthcoin.com and chinaeac@newearthcoin.com

Thank you.
Forty-Niner

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Very Nice!
GoldmanSucks

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

Hello,
If you can do this,

Thank you.

Thanks!

I have sent wallet stuff and some web samples to Sandokaaan already, but no response yet. I'm working now on a web-animation of the earth, with the coin included Wink but anyway, if i can get some directions on what to make, I'm ready to give it a try. i think we can give it a completely new identity and get rid of fake news/incorrect articles.

Cheers!
zongyongge

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Hello,
If you can do this,

Thank you.

Thanks!

I have sent wallet stuff and some web samples to Sandokaaan already, but no response yet. I'm working now on a web-animation of the earth, with the coin included Wink but anyway, if i can get some directions on what to make, I'm ready to give it a try. i think we can give it a completely new identity and get rid of fake news/incorrect articles.

Cheers!

hello, good morning!

It is estimated that Sandokaaan is busy with the development of EarthCoin. If he sees it, he will reply to you.

could you come here ? Telegram Forum | t.me/earthcoin_io

Thanks!
Forty-Niner

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Your opinion is good
Thank you.

You write well, and the barriers to entry are far less in the crypto world than many others. You might want to reconsider Cheesy
Thanks Biomech, I'm going to give it a shot.  On a separate note, regarding pools, I already emailed Mining Pool Hub and asked them to reopen their EAC pool they closed last year, the more emails they get from us, the better the chance they'll reopen the pool.  Their fee is usually .09%.  Thanks all.
Forty-Niner

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:40:18 PM by Forty-Niner

Hi everyone, this is my first post, I'm new to Crypto, just a couple of months, happy I found this thread!  I think EarthCoin can be a great coin if we can change some of the negative opinions about it.  For example when one searches EarthCoin in Google, one of the first few search results that come up is a CoinTelegraph article by Lyke Aru, titled "OneCoin leads top 3 scam coin list, S-Coin, EarthCoin Follow".  The article cites this an opinion from Angelina Lazar with quotes from Nawaf Abdullah of a BitCoin exchange based in Ghana called eBitronics.  They basically say it's a pump and dump scheme without a real website.  But this eBitronics "exchange" does not even have a website, just a Twitter page!  I think it's unfortunate that EarthCoin is getting this undeserved bad publicity. If I tell someone about EarthCoin, or anyone wants to lookup EarthCoin, they do a search, and this CoinTelegraph article that pops up on the first result page will just immediately scare people away from EarthCoin.  I sent feedback to Google a couple of times with my opinion that the article misrepresents EarthCoin, but the article is still there showing up on the first few results.  Maybe we can collectively sway CoinTelegraph's negative opinion of EarthCoin, I can't see how EartCoin can get any traction here with this article showing up as one of the first few search results.  Thanks.

Your opinion is good
Thank you.

I was thinking more in line with the community contacting CoinTelegraph by Facebook with their opinions of the article, (if they disagree with it) or maybe contacting Google by feedback.  I have done those already, I'm new to Crypto and not an author, so I don't foresee any sites publishing any Crypto article I write. Smiley

The team here at earthcoin.io have just sent cointelegraph an email expressing concern over this article. It is outdated, innacurate and defamatory toward the earhcoin community.

We urge all our users to also respond via email to editor@cointelegraph.com
and express concern that their article must be unpublished. It is tainting the generosity of all our efforts in bringing this project back to its glory.

We are trying our best here at earthcoin.io to spread the word that this is a community volunteer effort and we need all the support we can get.

So jump onto your email apps and send an email right now folks!

-bolaris

Hi all, here is a copy of the email I sent to CoinTelegraph. I tried to get in all the points to refute the article's baseless opinion.

Email:
   First, let me compliment your team for a great site featuring so many informative crypto articles.  I am writing here in regards to a specific article from February 2017 that is inaccurate and very damaging to a coin and it’s community. The article is titled: “Onecoin leads top 3 scams coin list, S-Coin, EarthCoin follow” by Lyke Aru.  The article is primarily based on opinions from two people; Angelina Lazar and Nawaf Abdullah.  The article describes Onecoin and S-Coin as pyramid schemes.  A Google search can confirm that there was illegality present with those two coins prompting law enforcement actions, so that part of the article appears accurate.
   Conversely, EarthCoin on the other hand is NOT a “Ponzi” scheme scam, but is painted as a scam by the article citing opinion by Angelina Lazar, simply because it was pre-mined.  EarthCoin may have been pre-mined, but not to the degree the article stated: “whose coins were vastly pre-mined”.  More accurately, EarthCoin was 2% pre-mined.  Many well known coins that are traded today were in fact pre-mined, eg. Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, and Stellar Lumens, being pre-mined does not make a coin a scam coin.
   The second source in Aru’s article, Nawaf Abdullah, described as the CEO of a Ghana based crypto exchange called eBitronics, states “EarthCoin is a pump and dump scam, with no good website, no info on what the coin is or intends to achieve, or current volume”.  For clarity, the exchange Nawaf is the CEO of, “eBitronics”, has no website visible upon search, just a Twitter page.  In contrast to Abdullah’s opinion; one can look back to EarthCoin’s debut in December of 2013, to see that there were many threads by the Dev team on bitcointalk.org laying out their vision and plans for EarthCoin, as well as the presence of a website.
    Contrary to the article, EarthCoin was not an “instamined”, “pump and dump scheme”, as the article insinuates.   EarthCoin is still actively traded and mined today by the EarthCoin community on many pools such as Mining Dutch.NL,  and traded on exchanges around the world including AEX, Coinegg, and Funcoin among others. EarthCoin’s market cap today is over 8.5 million USD as per Coinmarketcap.com
The allegations in the article against EarthCoin have no merit and there is no basis of fact to support them.  However, there is an abundance of evidence to support the fact that EarthCoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency.  Here is a link to the active “Earth Coin Reloaded” thread on Bitcointalk.org where there are numerous posts delineating the work and effort being dedicated to EarthCoin by the EarthCoin community, especially Sandokaaan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161853.0
    In light of the above facts, I’m am asking that you correct or retract this article as it is on the first page of Google search results, and it is unfair and damaging to EarthCoin and it’s community.

Thank you,
Forty-Niner
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

that's definitely a good work!!! I hope you are shure now, that transactions are safe. how did you fix the bug?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Forty-Niner

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

that's definitely a good work!!! I hope you are shure now, that transactions are safe. how did you fix the bug?
Hi, Sandokaaan was the lead person in bringing EarthCoin back to the community.  If you go back through this thread, there's a lot of info on how he created a new EAC wallet as well as the other good work he has done.
zongyongge

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Contrary to the article, EarthCoin was not an “instamined”, “pump and dump scheme”, as the article insinuates.   EarthCoin is still actively traded and mined today by the EarthCoin community on many pools such as Mining Dutch.NL,  and traded on exchanges around the world including AEX, Coinegg, and Funcoin among others. EarthCoin’s market cap today is over 8.5 million USD as per Coinmarketcap.com
The allegations in the article against EarthCoin have no merit and there is no basis of fact to support them.  However, there is an abundance of evidence to support the fact that EarthCoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency.  Here is a link to the active “Earth Coin Reloaded” thread on Bitcointalk.org where there are numerous posts delineating the work and effort being dedicated to EarthCoin by the EarthCoin community, especially Sandokaaan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161853.0
    In light of the above facts, I’m am asking that you correct or retract this article as it is on the first page of Google search results, and it is unfair and damaging to EarthCoin and it’s community.

go on ,pefect ,thanks.
zongyongge

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

is that still in the works?
newearthcoin.com/
earthcoin.io

Sandokaaan ,geo ,they are Leading everyone to develop higher levels on the Earth
Forty-Niner

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:08 AM

Hi all, I just received a reply from Mining Pool Hub regarding reopening their EAC pool, admin wrote he will look into it.  If anyone wants to mine EarthCoin, (or if you just love EAC) send admin an email requesting reopening of the EAC pool at: contact@miningpoolhub.com
The pool is a good one, I've mined a lot with them.  The more pools we can get mining EAC, and the greater exposure, the better.  Thanks
Forty-Niner

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Hi all,
I have sent emails to the following exchanges requesting that they list Earthcoin. 
Bittrex
Coinomi (mobile wallet)
Shapeshift
Crypto-Bridge
I don't believe you need to be registered to contact them, the more requests we can send, the better.  Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: