Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) - AUX-POW merged mining scrypt coin  (Read 41325 times)
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:43:01 PM

I have known EAC for so long already, as I used to get this coin in faucets 5 years ago. And they are still alive.  Grin
Yeah they are still alive but without any exchange anymore, those exchange on OP, already delist this coin from their list. so I would say, they are alive but like ghosts wandering waiting for time to disappear forever.
uncchain

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 09:05:46 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 09:17:11 AM by uncchain

欢迎全球程序员开发者来跟SK等地球币开发者团结起来。一起发展地球币到地球村,加油!

地球币(EAC)的目的,或者说是Earthcoin的使命,是为了提供一个公平的货币能够真实衡量人们的劳动价值。在地球币(EAC)的创始帖介绍中,作者介绍了不同地区的人因为货币价值不同,所获得的劳动报酬并不等值的例子,因此Earthcoin的使命就是成为一种能让全世界都接受的储备货币,以稳定衡量不同对象间的利益关系。这是一个鼓励开放、公平和信任的地球币(EAC)。

地球币(EAC)是采用scrypt加密算法的全球发布的数字货币,它致力于公平的、可持续的发展。Earthcoin总量为135亿个币,它的发行与其他的数字货币不同,是呈周期性的增减。地球币(EAC)的发行以365天为一个周期。开始时每个Earthcoin区块产生1万个币,3个月后调整为12000个币。6个月后重新下降为奖励1万个地球币(EAC),在第9个月的时候继续下降为8000个币。12个月时回到10000个币,正好够一年。后面减半支付。熟悉数学函数的用户都知道,这是一个正弦曲线的振幅变化,振幅为2000。

Earthcoin的发行附有其他许多小规则,例如其中,地球币(EAC)每14天会有一天2倍的产出,每31天会有一天5倍的产出。或第1天 – 第3天是庆祝特别超级奖励日,鼓励最先开采的矿工获得数倍奖励。

Earthcoin的确认周期为挖出50个区块,平均每60秒产生一个区块。

建议地球币的应用落地目标规划:
1,慈善环保教育是根本,一直都要抓起来。不能丢!
2,跨境支付,全球贸易的支持协助。必须宣传起来!
3,网络游戏生态的建设;地球币作为游戏生态的数字货币;
4,身份认证,物联网应用探索等等;
5,地球村民使用地球币作为基本货币;
6,吸取全球货币的优点加以利用发展!
7,计算全球劳动价值标准,量化地球村资源。
8, 欢迎补充。
地球币应用落地各种小组,都可以慢慢发展起来了。
Omars Crypto Bazaar

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 02:30:14 AM

Yeah they are still alive but without any exchange anymore, those exchange on OP, already delist this coin from their list. so I would say, they are alive but like ghosts wandering waiting for time to disappear forever.

My Friends - come to Omar's Crypto Bazaar and trade one-on-one with like minded people amongst the various Cornerstones of the Bazaar.  There are no fee's to trade, but we urge you to trade with an Escrow - links to the Bitcointalk Escrows can be found pined in our Discord channel https://discord.gg/MBc62Wd

If you are a Dev then we can have a quiet chat about adding your coin to our Bazaar - for a modest few Shekels I assure you.  Gather the crowd to fund your place in the Cornerstones of the Bazaar, or just announce your trades to the masses.  One and all are most welcome!

I must go now - I am needed to go water the sands around the oasis.
uncchain

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 02:38:44 AM

建议 地球币EarthCoin(EAC)的使命之一
地球币为每个人(地球村民)而生。

在地球各地转账应该像发短信一样简单和便宜,无论您住在哪里,做什么,赚多少钱。

地球币的使命之一:

建立一套简单的全球货币和金融基础设施,为数十亿人服务。 重新创造货币。重塑全球经济。让地球各地的人们过上更美好的生活。

方便
任何人只要拥有入门级智能手机和数据连接,即可随时使用 地球币EarthCoin。

稳定
地球币EarthCoin 总量恒定135亿枚,以保持价值稳定增值。

快速
无论是转账还是付款,地球币EarthCoin 交易都非常快捷方便。

面向全世界
地球币EarthCoin是一种全球性加密货币,将在全地球通用。

可扩展
地球币EarthCoin 将营建一个包罗各种商品和服务的生态系统,促进人们在日常生活中使用这种加密货币。

安全
作为加密货币,地球币EarthCoin 所依赖的区块链在设计时便考虑到了安全性。
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:03:39 AM

google:

One of the missions of EarthCoin (EAC)
Earth coins are born for everyone (the earth villagers).

Transferring around the globe should be as simple and cheap as texting, no matter where you live, what you do, how much you earn.

One of the missions of the Earth coin:

Establish a simple global monetary and financial infrastructure to serve billions of people. Recreate the currency. Reshape the global economy. Let people all over the world live a better life.

Convenience
Anyone with an entry-level smartphone and data connection can use EarthCoin at any time.

stable
The total amount of EarthCoin EarthCoin is 1.35 billion pieces in order to maintain a stable value-added value.

fast
Whether it's a transfer or a payment, the Earthcoin EarthCoin transaction is fast and easy.

Facing the world
EarthCoin is a global cryptocurrency that will be used throughout the globe.

Scalable
EarthCoin will build an ecosystem of goods and services that will help people use this cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

Safety
As a cryptocurrency, the blockchain on which EarthCoin relies is designed with security in mind

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
uncchain

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 12:57:30 AM

Thanks for your help

to translate Chinese to English ,Perfect!
uncchain

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 07:52:46 AM

重磅升级 | 比特币Core开发者正式发布Erlay BIP
https://www.aex.plus/page/article.html?id=318098
简单来说,Erlay不仅能够让比特币网络变得更加安全,而且能够降低带宽消耗,让比特币节点运行成本更低。
Erlay BIP   https://arxiv.org/pdf/1905.10518.pdf
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:41:00 AM

I have known EAC for so long already, as I used to get this coin in faucets 5 years ago. And they are still alive.  Grin
if there are no more exchange they should work again to list it in other exchange . it will look dead if there is no more market to trade this coin .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
uncchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 01:32:49 AM

地球币也许会成为地球人与外星人的互动工具?

我们都是地球人

如果外星人开始与人类交流,下一个明显的认识就是会将我们视为:地球人。我们不再是中国人、法国人、美国人或俄罗斯人,我们都是地球的一员,在与外来物种的互动中,我们是一个群体。

很快,人类就会需要一个遍布全球的价值体系和沟通系统——别告诉我全世界每个国家的人都同意只使用美元与外国人做生意,所以你很难说服让全世界的人都使用美元。没错,美元是世界储备货币,而且已经被广泛使用,但是人们不会一直满足于在日常生活中只使用一种货币,因为他们最终将无法控制单一货币,而且人们似乎对单一货币的成功没有太大兴趣,无论他们生活在地球上哪一个地方。

我要说的是,此时我们需要不受任何一个实体控制的全球货币,我们需要一个已经成熟的货币,而且拥有完善的基础架构,如果我们能拥有一个解决方案的话……

就是你,地球币。(来源网络)

Earthcoin may become an interactive tool for people on Earth and aliens?

We are all earth people
If aliens begin to communicate with humans, the next obvious understanding is that we will see us as: Earth people. We are no longer Chinese, French, American or Russian. We are all members of the Earth. In the interaction with alien species, we are a group.

Soon, humans will need a global value system and communication system - don't tell me that everyone in every country in the world agrees to use only US dollars to do business with foreigners, so it's hard to convince people around the world Use the dollar. Yes, the dollar is the world's reserve currency and has been widely used, but people are not always satisfied with using only one currency in their daily lives, because they will ultimately be unable to control a single currency, and people seem to have no success with the single currency. Great interest, no matter where they live on the planet.

What I am saying is that at this time we need a global currency that is not controlled by any one entity. We need a mature currency and a sound infrastructure, if we can have a solution...

It is you, the earthcoin. (Source network)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:47:36 AM

地球币也许会成为地球人与外星人的互动工具?

我们都是地球人

如果外星人开始与人类交流,下一个明显的认识就是会将我们视为:地球人。我们不再是中国人、法国人、美国人或俄罗斯人,我们都是地球的一员,在与外来物种的互动中,我们是一个群体。

很快,人类就会需要一个遍布全球的价值体系和沟通系统——别告诉我全世界每个国家的人都同意只使用美元与外国人做生意,所以你很难说服让全世界的人都使用美元。没错,美元是世界储备货币,而且已经被广泛使用,但是人们不会一直满足于在日常生活中只使用一种货币,因为他们最终将无法控制单一货币,而且人们似乎对单一货币的成功没有太大兴趣,无论他们生活在地球上哪一个地方。

我要说的是,此时我们需要不受任何一个实体控制的全球货币,我们需要一个已经成熟的货币,而且拥有完善的基础架构,如果我们能拥有一个解决方案的话……

就是你,地球币。(来源网络)

Earthcoin may become an interactive tool for people on Earth and aliens?

We are all earth people
If aliens begin to communicate with humans, the next obvious understanding is that we will see us as: Earth people. We are no longer Chinese, French, American or Russian. We are all members of the Earth. In the interaction with alien species, we are a group.

Soon, humans will need a global value system and communication system - don't tell me that everyone in every country in the world agrees to use only US dollars to do business with foreigners, so it's hard to convince people around the world Use the dollar. Yes, the dollar is the world's reserve currency and has been widely used, but people are not always satisfied with using only one currency in their daily lives, because they will ultimately be unable to control a single currency, and people seem to have no success with the single currency. Great interest, no matter where they live on the planet.

What I am saying is that at this time we need a global currency that is not controlled by any one entity. We need a mature currency and a sound infrastructure, if we can have a solution...

It is you, the earthcoin. (Source network)

What are the initiatives from the devs' end for EAC to have a sound infrastructure? Crypto users should have motivation to hold this and feel that they have coins which are of worth later on.

It is good to see that there is active trading going on for EAC in coinegg and AEX. However, the price is very low for an old coin like this.

https://trade.coinegg.com/trade/eac_btc

https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?mk_type=CNC&trade_coin_name=EAC
uncchain

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:51:17 AM

比特币不适合小额交易,而地球币适合!

Bitcoin is not suitable for small transactions, and the earthcoin is suitable!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:43:02 AM

比特币不适合小额交易,而地球币适合!

Bitcoin is not suitable for small transactions, and the earthcoin is suitable!
yes they have their own advantages and i'm still sure they will survive when there are many other competitors that offer similiar conveniences
feel glad if there are continued developments and new breakthroughs as innovation is needed in future
uncchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 06:34:36 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 08:31:29 AM by uncchain

Hello,everyone,

earthcoin算力安全的问题有办法彻底解决了吗?怎么解决双花攻击的问题?

Is there a way to solve the problem of safe computing?

Is AUXPoW easy to implement? If you could, could you mine with Litecoin? Guarantee the security of the earth coin?
AUXPoW方便实现吗?如果可以的话,可以跟莱特币联合挖矿吗?保证地球币的算力安全?

谢谢 Thanks

uncchain

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 07:09:38 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 08:07:33 AM by uncchain

Earthcoin2020,地球币2020年宣传目标和口语

Earthcoin 是一个全球性的去中心化支付网络和数字货币,受到比特币/LTC的启发。Earthcoin可以进行快速交易,只需要很少或者根本不需要费用。不需要登录,注册或没有隐藏费用,用户在数秒内从世界任何一个Earthcoin地址接收Earthcoin或发出Earthcoin,Earthcoin使用P2P技术,没有中央管理机构;网络集体管理交易,发行Earthcoin。Earthcoin也是开源的,其设计是公共参与的,没有人能够拥有或控制Earthcoin,每位地球人都可以参与!

欢迎网友们指教,优化,修改,提高,感谢!
uncchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 07:26:27 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 05:36:34 AM by uncchain

Hello,
Where is EarthCoin's comprehensive API documentation?
请问 地球币 全面的完整API文档在哪儿?
uncchain

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 02:10:13 AM

Tomorrow's 6th anniversary of Earthcoin, come on!
If the people of the global village know it. The biggest encouragement to Earthcoin ~

明天地球币6周年了,加油!
如果地球村人民都知道了。对地球币就是最大的鼓励〜
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:16:16 AM

If the people of the global village know it. The biggest encouragement to Earthcoin ~

明天地球币6周年了,加油!
如果地球村人民都知道了。对地球币就是最大的鼓励〜

It is nice to hear that EAC is still alive and trying to survive. Most of your contemporaries have long been forgotten. I remember getting this coin from faucets before. Do you still have working faucets? And what are the new plans for this coin to continue its existence?
uncchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 04:46:21 AM

2019.12.20地球币(EAC)六岁了,6周年报 http://btceac.com/thread-1602-1-1.html
https://www.toutiao.com/a6772355556486152718/
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:11:50 PM

明天地球币6周年了,加油!
如果地球村人民都知道了。对地球币就是最大的鼓励〜

It is nice to hear that EAC is still alive and trying to survive. Most of your contemporaries have long been forgotten. I remember getting this coin from faucets before. Do you still have working faucets? And what are the new plans for this coin to continue its existence?
I think the team has long left this project because I see the price of eac tokens which are very cheap and the limited market to trade eac tokens on the exchange at this time, but it turns out I am wrong, and it seems the team is starting to work behind the scenes to re-develop their project, I hope the team also have to focus again on increasing the price of their tokens in the market by adding to the trading market, and also pair with another larger altcoin.

uncchain

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 02:57:18 AM

Best wishes for the New Year's Eve in the Global Village!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: