Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

The platform crosses out intermediaries, and it's good. An excellent opportunity to establish the process of acquiring new knowledge without great expense.

Basically, the platform itself will be the intermediate. With the Gilgamesh social platform, not only the intermediaries between writers and readers will be serviced but also the advertisement on the platform.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De Young

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:48:27 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 12:23:21 PM by De Young

hey guys, you defenitely should check out socialmedia. market ico SocialMedia.Market

it's LIVE and provides 15% bonus right now! beta available!

also, giveaway available, 1 eth at stake!   Cool
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Intermediaries have always been a big issue and having a platform that gets them out of the way most especially in the publishing industry makes me so happy. This would be a great opportunity for writers, authors and even readers as well.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

The platform crosses out intermediaries, and it's good. An excellent opportunity to establish the process of acquiring new knowledge without great expense.

That's good to hear but if the ICO is not successful at all how can they do such platforms. We will just keep promoting gilga for the sake of the campaign and ICO period.

You are right, there is still a possibility that the ico will not be successful, but with the current ratings of gilgamesh now I believe that they already passed soft cap and is near to reaching hard cap. I feel positive for this.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Intermediaries have always been a big issue and having a platform that gets them out of the way most especially in the publishing industry makes me so happy. This would be a great opportunity for writers, authors and even readers as well.
Of course the platform will make the writer and reader closer, but in our time, most importantly, it will save money for readers and give more money to writers.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

this idea gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the true authors of books.
From the very beginning it was so. But every day they come up with all the new features of the gilgamesh platform.
The Gilgamesh platform will be very useful for writers and authors of books. And as far as I understand one of the functions will be the possibility of communication between writers and readers.
Yeah, its a very useful platform for authors and readers. Sharing of ideas can be made possible, hence diminishing the barrier between authors and readers. People can gain extra knowledge and authors can get to know what readers like to read.

Yet another blah blah knowledge author blah blah sharing ideas. For real this is a ebook marketplace ffs. Ideals exist but at the end of the day all that would matter is the cash flow not knowledge BS
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

That's good to hear but if the ICO is not successful at all how can they do such platforms. We will just keep promoting gilga for the sake of the campaign and ICO period.
Their ICO was quite successful yet since they reached the soft-cap which is really necessary to set up and developing the project with the funds.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Of course the platform will make the writer and reader closer, but in our time, most importantly, it will save money for readers and give more money to writers.
Speaking of time, this is the matter that we really need to use wisely. With this platform, readers and writers will have the chance to meet by using the platform and this really saves a lot of time. Gilgamesh still needs a lot of supporters to reach their target which will end I think in march.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Yeah, this is why Gilgamesh is being popular to book lovers because they can earn and saves money using this platform. Their ICO is still ongoing and I hope there will be no problems will be encounter along the way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Their ICO was quite successful yet since they reached the soft-cap which is really necessary to set up and developing the project with the funds.
We didn't promote gilga for the sake of the campaign and ICO but people promotes it because they think that it's a good platform to have by the many, also like what ResuLT said, they reached soft-cap, which is a good thing to hear.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

There are still a lot of time left. If you want this project to be successful, take part in spreading the news about it. I am hoping that this project will also be realized since I am a fan of reading books. This is one of a kind platform since it connects the authors and readers and that's kinda exciting for us reader to interact with our favorite authors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

as far as I know to date, the Gilgamesh project offers a 15% bonus on the purchase of tokens. Still have the opportunity to participate in the purchase.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

as far as I know to date, the Gilgamesh project offers a 15% bonus on the purchase of tokens. Still have the opportunity to participate in the purchase.
The public sale which is currently in progress with 15% bonus will end in three days and currently already 1175 people participated and availed the opportunity.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Writer will be able to earn more and also i did other added services on gilgamesh will be easy to come by so basically your issue is been solved

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Writer will be able to earn more and also i did other added services on gilgamesh will be easy to come by so basically your issue is been solved
It is really so. Till this moment to beginning writers was simply impossible to punch anywhere to masses , but at the expense of platform ethereum and erc20 of the system and of course project gilgamesh it became quite feasible!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Yes, this platform actually shares the most needed part for species to survive, that is passing of knowledge. Gilgamesh has found a great way to do it. The contribution of creators will even allow them to earn, which is a win win situation for all!
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Gilegammesh provides Gel tokens to Ethereum Blockchain users through smart collaboration with productive interaction and activities of the Platform. They can spend GIll tokens in in-app products and services
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Gilegammesh provides Gel tokens to Ethereum Blockchain users through smart collaboration with productive interaction and activities of the Platform. They can spend GIll tokens in in-app products and services
Yes it is GILGAMESH and yes it provides some good and reliable services and products which are practically helpful.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

Yes it is GILGAMESH and yes it provides some good and reliable services and products which are practically helpful.
Its services are benefiting better compare to other similar platforms where we can make use of the books, products also it is making everyone amazed with the GIL tokens as rewards.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

well, in my opinion this is not the main aspect of Gilgamesh Platform. Nowadays you can find e-books from every Titel in amazon or in other online stores. But in Gilgamesh there will be an interactivity between authors and readers. Authors can easily publish their books...
Exactly, Gilgamesh is not innovating something new in term of making books, e-book has already existed and provided by different platforms. Gilgamesh provides for us as readers opportunity to read books, interact with authors and earn tokens, for authors opportunity to do self-publishing in cheap price and interact with their readers and that's by adopting blockchain.
As for me, i appreciate Gilgamesh platform because it make social network instead of only sell ebook Wink. Yes, Gilgamesh not only provide us a chance to read more books but also provide us a chance to publish our self book.

Yes, it's social network for books as well, but for me I have already experienced that through goodreads website which is well know social media website for books. I think what makes Gilgamesh platform different is rewarding system using blockchain technology which allows them to do things that can't be done on traditional platforms. Also as trader you can invest in their token without need to use the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: