Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

This project has certainly become very popular lately, the development team works just fine, everyone sees how much they have advanced in their work. All this project is ahead
Yes, but lately I've heard about fraud cases that used the platform administrator's name. You need to be careful not to get caught "on the bait" to scammers
And who bought coins at a discount? It's really tedious to be attentive to such generic messages, especially if they come in private messages
I have received messages from unknown users almost from five members and they come with a name Mohammad with the Gilgamesh LOGO signature, did any one experience such or it happen only me Huh
It is known as a scam strategy by the unknown users. Note that the developer was not messaging you first except you message them first.

Guys, I think the team has already announced that there are no such 60% discounts promotions from the team. I also message the telegram group chat to beware of these scammers.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

Gilgamesh will give equal opportunity to everyone who is into book writing industry regardless if they are known writer or not because of the functionality of thier social media platform.
Definitely have a great and good value in the future. As one of their platform that will serve as an open market to find, buy, review, and discuss books which will directly influence the book industrty. Moreover, it makes every people more comfortable and for sure many students will be happy of this inspiring project.

Gilgamesh will surely be successful in this project. Because a lot of people now are online and don't have enough time in their offline life. This will increase popularity of gilgamesh project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

This project has certainly become very popular lately, the development team works just fine, everyone sees how much they have advanced in their work. All this project is ahead
Yes, but lately I've heard about fraud cases that used the platform administrator's name. You need to be careful not to get caught "on the bait" to scammers
And who bought coins at a discount? It's really tedious to be attentive to such generic messages, especially if they come in private messages
I have received messages from unknown users almost from five members and they come with a name Mohammad with the Gilgamesh LOGO signature, did any one experience such or it happen only me Huh
It is known as a scam strategy by the unknown users. Note that the developer was not messaging you first except you message them first.

I heard about that issues before, but gilgamesh devs already made an announcement regarding this concern in their telegram group. Let's all be cautious and extra careful to all that offering cheap tokens.

rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

I am very happy with this project. Many others do not know this project. People should be told of a good project like this.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

The team are already warn us about the scammers and we must be careful about people dealing us about the gilgamesh. In this days there are more scammers are spreading and offering such good amount of value wherein we can say it is impossible.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

I must say that the idea is truely astounding, and well thought of. Gaining knowledge should definitely be encouraged in todays society and it couldn’t be done any better than this. I look forward to this platform and hope it grows with time.
Gilgamesh concept gives us additional knowledge by using their platform. In this way, if we are fun of reading and open to accept more ideas it is probably  our knowledge will be added as the time is passing by.

As we are trending in the digital economy Gilgamesh platform helps better to utilize the books during our free time from any where as we even do not need to carry books additionally, this opportunity helps better.

well, in my opinion this is not the main aspect of Gilgamesh Platform. Nowadays you can find e-books from every Titel in amazon or in other online stores. But in Gilgamesh there will be an interactivity between authors and readers. Authors can easily publish their books...
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Gilgamesh is always clear with all its tokensales methods and guide on all their media best is just to follow their guide or ask their staff like atefe or mo for any queries

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

I heard about that issues before, but gilgamesh devs already made an announcement regarding this concern in their telegram group. Let's all be cautious and extra careful to all that offering cheap tokens.
That is right, the team did some announcements about those scammers. They been doing this because we all know that this project has the potential to be success. Since its concept is about social network books it is clearly that their will be people who will love to support the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Knowledge is a very good thing for every single person, so having a knowledge social sharing platform for me is quite interesting on its own. I am a huge fan of books, so with a platform where readers, critics and authors can communicate, and as well earn in the process, is one that would revolutionize the publishing industry. It is a great project for me.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Guys, I think the team has already announced that there are no such 60% discounts promotions from the team. I also message the telegram group chat to beware of these scammers.
The sale is only on the Gilgamesh Website where you have to sign up for KYC first and it is automated. If the transaction is like you have to send Ethereum to a certain address and they will also send you tokens then that is definitely a fraud.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Gilgamesh is promoting knowledge better than anyone else in the market. The ease and simplicity is perfect for people of all ages. Students can have a profound effect on their studies and knowledge gaining capabilities. Truly a magnificent idea by the developers.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Gilgamesh is promoting knowledge better than anyone else in the market. The ease and simplicity is perfect for people of all ages. Students can have a profound effect on their studies and knowledge gaining capabilities. Truly a magnificent idea by the developers.
Students are really going to have great profits in this projectm Even the young youth is much intrested into the cryptos world and this project would surely bring more awareness about the decentralised world amongst them. Hope it goes successful.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

Is this on telegram right? I also got private message but i just ignored it since when i checked the username of the original admin on the group it is different with what the one who pmed me.
Happened to me also, the fake admin told me "don't talk to anyone here in the chat, hello i'm the admin" Grin But in my case the username is somehow close to the real admin. I'm just really wondering why not kick that person or maybe there's no kick button on telegram.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Which groups of people should this platform be targeted at? Will it be mainly students, therefore, scientific publications or maybe some other group? This is important because in my opinion it is difficult to do something without specifying the target, better to specify it than to do something universal.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

Is this on telegram right? I also got private message but i just ignored it since when i checked the username of the original admin on the group it is different with what the one who pmed me.
Happened to me also, the fake admin told me "don't talk to anyone here in the chat, hello i'm the admin" Grin But in my case the username is somehow close to the real admin. I'm just really wondering why not kick that person or maybe there's no kick button on telegram.
This is a common situation here in this cryptocurrency world. Unscrupulous people will really make a way to scam people by using fake accounts who represents the team devs. Alert the admins if you find anybody who is suspicious and the admins will tell if the person is legit or not.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Which groups of people should this platform be targeted at? Will it be mainly students, therefore, scientific publications or maybe some other group? This is important because in my opinion it is difficult to do something without specifying the target, better to specify it than to do something universal.
Dear, you probably did not read the first entry of the topic, this project. So, in order to understand why the project was created, read everything in detail there. For what the developers have started to create the project Gilgamesh.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Dear, you probably did not read the first entry of the topic, this project. So, in order to understand why the project was created, read everything in detail there. For what the developers have started to create the project Gilgamesh.
Dev clearly explains Gilgamesh is a knowledge sharing social platform powered by Ethereum smart contracts and block chain technology. The network shifts the way readers, critics and authors communicate and connect with one another.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

I'm sure that the Gilgamesh platform will be universal. All the information that will be contained there will be for absolutely different people, different ages and different interests.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I'm sure that the Gilgamesh platform will be universal. All the information that will be contained there will be for absolutely different people, different ages and different interests.
Absolutely any person can come here wanting for to receive portion freshen of the information. And really not it important what at it social status and age. The platform will suit to any person to wanting to develop.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

I must say that the idea is truly astounding, and well thought of. Gaining knowledge should definitely be encouraged in todays society and it couldn’t be done any better than this. I look forward to this platform and hope it grows with time.
Indeed the vision behind the project is very charming, a great set of developers but don't you think there is a lot of material is copyrighted. Don't you think incorporating that into platform ight be time taking?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: