Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

this idea gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the true authors of books.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Knowledge and information are not same. A great initiative but with the exclusion of middle man don't you think there are several lost opportunities and more research to do?
When we know how to manage we can proceed with the exclusion of middle man that will always take a good forward step for business as we are not using a resource when Gilgamesh knows is already an expertise with middle man activities at the back end.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Knowledge and information are not same. A great initiative but with the exclusion of middle man don't you think there are several lost opportunities and more research to do?
When we know how to manage we can proceed with the exclusion of middle man that will always take a good forward step for business as we are not using a resource when Gilgamesh knows is already an expertise with middle man activities at the back end.

Yes, this project has many more high opportunity to earn in the future as they will get huge demand form community all around the world which like to spread knowledge and at the same time get some income from it. They are providing different value to the knowledge.

BranZolt

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

This project will be able to interest not only people who are used to reading - it's all about a transparent system, and it's also a great opportunity to meet new people
I monitor for project from the very beginning and if honestly I am shocked that by the amount of interested audience which now around the project. This fact proves once again that in cryptoworld erudite persons live.
I agree and I have also been following this project, I think that this is gradually increasing and can reach its top with the support of this kind it is getting now.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

This project will be able to interest not only people who are used to reading - it's all about a transparent system, and it's also a great opportunity to meet new people
I monitor for project from the very beginning and if honestly I am shocked that by the amount of interested audience which now around the project. This fact proves once again that in cryptoworld erudite persons live.
I agree and I have also been following this project, I think that this is gradually increasing and can reach its top with the support of this kind it is getting now.
As its purpose is emerged with the attention of people as days passes by Gilgamesh will be spread more and even there will be huge crowd hitting the platform and utilizing the opportunity.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

this idea gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the true authors of books.
From the very beginning it was so. But every day they come up with all the new features of the gilgamesh platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

From the very beginning it was so. But every day they come up with all the new features of the gilgamesh platform.
The Gilgamesh platform will be very useful for writers and authors of books. And as far as I understand one of the functions will be the possibility of communication between writers and readers.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Yes, this project has many more high opportunity to earn in the future as they will get huge demand form community all around the world which like to spread knowledge and at the same time get some income from it. They are providing different value to the knowledge.

I agree, gilgamesh platform can provide knowledge about many things and  at the same time it can also make us earn good profit. So it's a win-win situation in our end.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

I agree, gilgamesh platform can provide knowledge about many things and  at the same time it can also make us earn good profit. So it's a win-win situation in our end.
I agree, that their white paper is very detailed and convincing great features. I really appreciate their different platforms which aims to share knowledge to those book lovers. This project has already long way from the start and its getting closer to its success. Hoping the team will continue to serve this project until to its spectacular success.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Yes and a member of Gilgamesh Project more than 1 month, i see if we are an author, we can connect readers via Gilgamesh, i hope i can join it soon , of course, now it is time to crowdsale so must wait!!

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Definitely, as the time goes by this project become brighter as their platform was designed for book lovers and enthusiast. Their goal is to create a social connection within a fair market economy that lets people create their own opportunities for success. Hopefully this project will be successful as well as thier tokens that for sure have a good value.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

How many stage of Gilgamesh Platform ICO will running? I always see 15% bonus running week by week. So when their ICO will end?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

The hard cap will eventually reach! That's a great news. No doubt about it. Why? It is because Gilgamesh holds a very amazing and fantastic beneficial platform that is very perfectly and suitably dedicated for the whole crypto currency community. People are very happy witg this project, of course, I am too. I will keep my trust and support to this project.

Let's be realistic !, Hardcap is 18 Million GIL tokens and the token sale is going slowly, they have only sold 1,230,583 GIL yet, therefore reaching hardcap is unlikely to happen. I thing if they succeed in selling 5,000,000 GIL would be great.
They still running bonus program and ICO stage still ongoing, so as for my predicts, they will reach 5 mils soon, but they need more attention and hard investor Smiley.

Bonus decrease by 5% every round, logically the number of purchases decrease by time because a person that don't buy with 50% bonus he's unlikely to buy with 15% bonus. Anyway what's important is reaching the softcap.

Not only does the bonus play a role in the demand of investors! I think new partnerships will be of interest to buyers and due to this tokens can be sold out. Also, advertising on large resources and well-known bloggers will give an influx of new investors!
Bonuses at all in no way influence enclosures from large investors. Simply these people really understand all idea of the project and to what extent he scale.

when a big investor come to buy token form teams, they make a special bonus for him, I'm not talking here on gilgamesh team in particular, but this apply for all project, and yes big investor change the game and they can make any project reach hardcap in few weeks
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

I'm happy to see project like this. People don't read many books nowadays and I think they should do. I think the platform is going to popularize reading books, make it easier and nicer.
vivavivu

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

It not just a great project that earn a lot but also a project that will give us an opportunity to gain and transfer knowledge in a protected environment that encourages widespread learning and education, and incentivizes the human race to become more thoughtful and information-centric. I project like this is really deserves a much more better future ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

Anyway, aside from that knowledge that we can get, this platform is also aiming to help aspiring writers to publish their works. Also gilgamesh is helping many book lovers to find what they are looking for.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

This project has certainly become very popular lately, the development team works just fine, everyone sees how much they have advanced in their work. All this project is ahead
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

This project has certainly become very popular lately, the development team works just fine, everyone sees how much they have advanced in their work. All this project is ahead
Yes, but lately I've heard about fraud cases that used the platform administrator's name. You need to be careful not to get caught "on the bait" to scammers
And who bought coins at a discount? It's really tedious to be attentive to such generic messages, especially if they come in private messages

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Yes, but lately I've heard about fraud cases that used the platform administrator's name. You need to be careful not to get caught "on the bait" to scammers
And who bought coins at a discount? It's really tedious to be attentive to such generic messages, especially if they come in private messages
I have received messages from unknown users almost from five members and they come with a name Mohammad with the Gilgamesh LOGO signature, did any one experience such or it happen only me Huh
Jedie22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

Gilgamesh will give equal opportunity to everyone who is into book writing industry regardless if they are known writer or not because of the functionality of thier social media platform.
Definitely have a great and good value in the future. As one of their platform that will serve as an open market to find, buy, review, and discuss books which will directly influence the book industrty. Moreover, it makes every people more comfortable and for sure many students will be happy of this inspiring project.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: