Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17613 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

An interesting project but now how many people are reading books? The Gilgamesh team did marketing research on the books market and everything related to books?
Am very sure they have the team for that, i mean thats why is a project man..The only issue i see is finding readers since like 90% are on kindle and remaining on apple....But with some exclusivity i think it will be taking care of... 

Ebook market is literally dominated by Kindle. That being said for any platform to remotely shake kindle you'd need to atleast be compatible with every formfactor and OS. (which kindle already is) AND on top it somehow manage to snap exclusives from popular series which to say the least is hard af
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:12:57 AM

Hello, sir Dev do you plan to make a signature campaign that will pay in BTC? If there is I am willing to join soon.

I am hoping that the project will have more fundings to support payment in BTC. Looking forward to the success of their ICO.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

An interesting project but now how many people are reading books? The Gilgamesh team did marketing research on the books market and everything related to books?
I think yes. If they did not know the market of books and how much it is in demand, they would not create such a platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:13:35 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:00:52 AM by Efta321

This would be so amazing, imagine a platform where you can directly locate your target readers for your own book. That saves you alot of time and effort. Nice and usefull project.

I agree with what you convey we can save cost and time.I agree with what you say can save both cost and time. other than that spare time can be utilized again. just succeed for this project.  Cool
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

I'll keep my eye on this project, It looks very promising with a very strong and growing community, with a very active team and an innovative idea.

Yes, a very good idea and a team and a lot done but will not this network be for the elite?
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:57:57 AM

I just read about Ethereum & IPFS algorithm on your, this looks very unique and useful, i hope you can realize this in future!
Ethereum & IPFS algorithm is good but the latest seals showed its vulnerability, can developers need to think about the alternative?
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:27:11 AM by gilgameshplatform

Thanks for your support. Gilgamesh Platform will be leveraging Ethereum Blockchain and IPFS.
We will make sure to not put much load on the Ethereum blockchain until it becomes more mature.

I'll keep my eye on this project, It looks very promising with a very strong and growing community, with a very active team and an innovative idea.

Yes, a very good idea and a team and a lot done but will not this network be for the elite?

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

I think gilgamesh is not only for people reading books, Im sure in the longer run gilgamesh will develop more features that will help give what most people need. The devs are flexible that he can make more add-ons in his project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

I think gilgamesh is not only for people reading books, Im sure in the longer run gilgamesh will develop more features that will help give what most people need. The devs are flexible that he can make more add-ons in his project.

One of there platform is to create a secure and engaging knowledge sharing social platform that helps readers connect socially with other readers and authors in a fun and interactive way. For sure many people will inspire this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

That's nearly possible, Gilgamesh will surely find a way to make more services other than reading books. The team will surely developed another features that is a very helpful services.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

Am very sure they have the team for that, i mean thats why is a project man..The only issue i see is finding readers since like 90% are on kindle and remaining on apple....But with some exclusivity i think it will be taking care of...  
The problem of competitors is very high, but this is an advantage. You can take all the good things and unite them on your platform. I think you can easily overcome both the apple and the amazon.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

That's really a great project & I hope that will Ne conquer.
I senn ON GILGAMESH ANN thread vote dapp
Have any reward for voting your project?
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

Yes, there is a reward on the bounty campaign for the voting DAPP.

That's really a great project & I hope that will Ne conquer.
I senn ON GILGAMESH ANN thread vote dapp
Have any reward for voting your project?

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

When the ICO's will be announced?
Jedie22

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

Gilgamesh is the answer for those people who are lazy going to a library finding a book to read. Because Gilgamesh is the solution that lets readers being comfortable without going to library and can ask directly to the authors without any hesitation.

Going in the library nowadays is not as common as before due to the social media and having internet connections by searching the information they want. Having this project it really inspiring there advocacy that makes everybody comfortable and easier to acces and can provide to open the market for readers to drive the success of books and authors through netwok social media.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

This platform has a very bright future.  I recommend everyone especially readers, writers and publishers to take a look and interact with it. There is no decentralized platform like this in his category, so the first  writers and publishers are going to be unique one in this ethereum based blockchain platform.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

That's nearly possible, Gilgamesh will surely find a way to make more services other than reading books. The team will surely developed another features that is a very helpful services.

Yes, the best features they can add is giving profit from the users. like giving free tokens for doing or promoting certain tasks. Im sure a lot of people will interested in joining this platform. Still, there are a lot of ways to make this project succeed.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

This platform has a very bright future.  I recommend everyone especially readers, writers and publishers to take a look and interact with it. There is no decentralized platform like this in his category, so the first  writers and publishers are going to be unique one in this ethereum based blockchain platform.

Same here! Blokchein our future and who will first go to the blockchein will have the advantage and be able to defeat the Amazon Grin

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:53 PM

Day by day this project become interesting...many people are looking forward to this project..As it is the Ethereum blockchain platform, it is beneficial to writers or investors
Crypto_Enthusiast

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

I just read about Ethereum & IPFS algorithm on your, this looks very unique and useful, i hope you can realize this in future!
Ethereum & IPFS algorithm is good but the latest seals showed its vulnerability, can developers need to think about the alternative?

Also worth thinking about the number of users. As the CryptoKitties game shows, when a lot of people start to use ether at the same time, it does not cope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: