Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Bibimboop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

I love the name of the coin ^^ interesting concept devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Thanks for your support. Gilgamesh Platform will be leveraging Ethereum Blockchain and IPFS.
We will make sure to not put much load on the Ethereum blockchain until it becomes more mature.

I'll keep my eye on this project, It looks very promising with a very strong and growing community, with a very active team and an innovative idea.

Yes, a very good idea and a team and a lot done but will not this network be for the elite?
I have a question. In connection with the problems in the etherium network, do not you want to choose another basis for your coin?
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

it seem very interesting ,the success achieved for this project depends on teamwork, and this is evident. well done dev and good luck in the future

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.

I'm not a developer, but I think for young writers there will be special conditions. Can the tokens support from the platform?
Why do you think like that? In my mind old writers 50+ yo must have some bonus conditions too! It will be fair enough, but the overwhelming percent of youth and teenagewrs uses cryptocurrencies and it is the fact.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Why will be accepted only Ether in the token sale? And why only the 25% of the total supply are allocated in the crowdsale?

gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:57:17 PM

Thank you for your support.

Gilgamesh Team,

it seem very interesting ,the success achieved for this project depends on teamwork, and this is evident. well done dev and good luck in the future

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

I am very impressed by the project team for making great effort daily to improvise their ICO platform for investors to have a clearer picture n full details of their Project. Well done!
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:26:56 AM

Hello For our upcoming investors in the future. Dev Can I ask the security of the site? Is it safe from hackers, DDOS attacks, viruses?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:57:15 AM

I'm not a developer, but I think for young writers there will be special conditions. Can the tokens support from the platform?
Why do you think like that? In my mind old writers 50+ yo must have some bonus conditions too! It will be fair enough, but the overwhelming percent of youth and teenagewrs uses cryptocurrencies and it is the fact.
Dear authors of the 50+ do not need special support. Young authors are much easier and more profitable to use the platform Gilgemesh.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

I am very impressed by the project team for making great effort daily to improvise their ICO platform for investors to have a clearer picture n full details of their Project. Well done!

I will fully agree with your opinion , here . The dedicated developers are working with full determination to mene this program more secure .
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

Gilgamesh is the answer for those people who are lazy going to a library finding a book to read. Because Gilgamesh is the solution that lets readers being comfortable without going to library and can ask directly to the authors without any hesitation.

Going in the library nowadays is not as common as before due to the social media and having internet connections by searching the information they want. Having this project it really inspiring there advocacy that makes everybody comfortable and easier to acces and can provide to open the market for readers to drive the success of books and authors through netwok social media.
Good post. Reading it, I thought that the platform can sort information by interests and recommend to users what they like.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:18:42 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:56:45 AM

Copyright,ISBN it looks like this really huge...Maintaining those things without issues is kind of very slim but i just hope there is huge team behind this because it will change the entire payment system

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

Good news but I do not understand why you only want to end the product in the first quarter of 2019. It seems to me that the product is heavily prepared.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: