Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Hi, everybody!

🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support 🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/gilgamesh-platform/.

Thanks for the update on GILGAMESH mate. I think there is missing, Can you put how much did they collect now in the ICO. That will be a big help for viewers and members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

GilgameshPlatform is now on the ICOBench and according to most of the ratings they lack team members which I think is right, they have great community management but the marketing strategy is not going well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Gilgamesh Token nearly reach their soft cap with this stage. Don't missing it for big chance to gain 18% bonus when buy GIL. Have at least 2 days more to gain it before block #5070727.

Yeah, it sounds great that good news. This project has already far since it was started. Having many members which a sign that this project can be trusted by many investors as well as users on the crypto currency community. Looking for this project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Token are selling very quickly.. Because people want to invest in this project as it is one of the biggest project for now...I just want to know what will be the price of GIL token??is it raise??

True, I just saw the discounted lot has been almost sold out! It is such a good surprise to discover that so many people are still eager to invest in projects which have to to with literature, publishing business and reading.
Well, I think it is a good sign that this platform will have a better chance to success. The team as I observed were very eager to answer all questions and I think this is the reason many are participating the sale.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

There are so many people out here that want to join to the continuous success and a very progressive rate of development of the Gilgamesh project. As from the start, I already see the potential of this project that eventually more people will support to this ans more serious investors will make a huge investments to it. So keep it up team.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

GILGAMESH provides a good reading platform to promote communication between the author and the reader, and a very practical project.
Yeah. Obviously that's what Gilgamesh trying to achieve. A social media platform that connects not just author to readers but also readers to other book lovers. Hopefully some big names in this industry shall join this network. JK Rowling maybe Cheesy
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Hi, everybody!

You can support 🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/gilgamesh-platform/.

HI, it's a good news now. I hope many members will vote gilgamesh and this project will have high ranks in your iconrating website. This project really needs to have an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Hi, everybody!

HI, it's a good news now. I hope many members will vote gilgamesh and this project will have high ranks in your iconrating website. This project really needs to have an active community.

Great news! Who did not vote, vote faster and support the spread of this vote!
I'll distribute it to Twitter.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

There are so many people out here that want to join to the continuous success and a very progressive rate of development of the Gilgamesh project. As from the start, I already see the potential of this project that eventually more people will support to this ans more serious investors will make a huge investments to it. So keep it up team.

This project will continue to grow and expand for the sake of the community, the more people who know more and more people who participate.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

This project will continue to grow and expand for the sake of the community, the more people who know more and more people who participate.

I agree, thee success of a project is really depend on how active the community to support it and make a lot of investments. The greater the members the higher the chance to succeed.

Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Yeah, which this project makes everyone amazed as the time goes by due to the popularity of this project. I really admire on its concept due to their great features. Also, I see on its advocacy that in the future its value will boost up which can have profit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Hi, everybody!

thanks to this vote, Gilgamesh will raise its rating and this will have a very positive impact on the growth of investments to the project.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I think Gilgamesh team are already tackled that issue and for now they are busy doing their ICO sale. I think after their ICO ends, I am hoping that they will be more developed and have a team of experts joining this project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Hi, everybody!

Yeah right, we need to support the project and help gilgamesh to achieve high ranks in this ico ratings. If we will promote it well I am sure many people will be encourage to make investments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Gilgammesh platform is a knowledge-based social network which is managed by Etharum
Blockchain and IPFS, which socially connects with readers, critics, authors and service providers,
And empowers all users to be a more knowledgeable and informed centrally
Combined and compelling user experience.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

GILGAMESH provides a good reading platform to promote communication between the author and the reader, and a very practical project.
Yeah. Obviously that's what Gilgamesh trying to achieve. A social media platform that connects not just author to readers but also readers to other book lovers. Hopefully some big names in this industry shall join this network. JK Rowling maybe Cheesy
Definite that is correct and I think people will get interested if they know the concept of this platform. It is really interesting to know having live interaction between the readers and authors sharing ideas about a specific books and can come up with good results.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

Well It really need as much marketing and advertisment as possible in orther for it to reach those big influencers to notice it ,and I see that the devs are doing their best and allocating large number of funds for marketing the project . I just wish they do succeed in getting the word out there properly.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Hi, everybody!

I done for it.And i also suggest all members to do vote to this GILGAMESH platform.so it can easily gain popularity and also get themore inevstores.you can share this platform on social media for support it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

Hi, everybody!

I done for it.And i also suggest all members to do vote to this GILGAMESH platform.so it can easily gain popularity and also get themore inevstores.you can share this platform on social media for support it.
Actually this platform is already spread a lot into the cryptos members and also it has some huge profits in the future. This project is really having some great benefits and also several investors have already invested into this project including me.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

I am pretty curious about the name and title of this project.
I tried to search what is the meaning of Gilgamesh is ,but I was not successful in finding the right meaning.

They mentioned that in FAQ, The Epic of Gilgamesh is the title of the first known written book in the history of the world. but I don't think that the meaning meaning of Gilgamesh is important at all. you better spend you time on reading they whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: