Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

I never though I could encounter a project like this so Im realy happy to know about this project because I love to read books on my free time and gilgamesh platform will help me alot.
you are very lucky that you found this project. Soon, the Gilgamesh project will become very popular among lovers of books and articles. You can learn many new writers and their works here.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

I never though I could encounter a project like this so Im realy happy to know about this project because I love to read books on my free time and gilgamesh platform will help me alot.
Well, this is exactly will fit to your likes and I am hoping more people like you will do support with this kind of platform. I know this is similar to kindle but I think their difference is gilgamesh is a platform which we can earn profits and at the same time we gain knowledge.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Yes, the Gilgamesh platform not only helps you with reading books, but also acquaints you with the authors who wrote your favorite books.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Helpful to the world, helpful to the authors, helpful to everyone involved in the cycle of publication, so having a service that everyone in this cycle can come together to make some great deal for themselves, then that makes it interesting. Gone are the days when writers will find it hard making income on their books!
Agree, i hope more writers and readers eill get reach by this project for this will give them opportunity to profit by publishing their own works.
Yes, gilgamesh can help readers and writers in many ways. It can also be useful for teachers and students. It gives huge opportunities to earn money by publishing ones work. The ones who always needed a platform to showcase their talent have now got a platform! Keep the good work up!
Gilgamesh already earned the trust of the people and this will have a better placed in the world of crypto. It will help the community to be more knowledgeable and also will gain profits. Because this is a platform wherein readers and authors will have the benefits to earn some rewards.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

Gilgamesh has an interesting idea and already a ready platform for work. Probably the team issues tokens for advertising and attracting users to their platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Helpful to the world, helpful to the authors, helpful to everyone involved in the cycle of publication, so having a service that everyone in this cycle can come together to make some great deal for themselves, then that makes it interesting. Gone are the days when writers will find it hard making income on their books!

Gilgamesh will surely be a big help to all of us most specially to all new writers that wants to publish their works. I hope more people will continuously support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Social Network for Books is a very great idea that the team come up with for the benefits of many people around here in the world of crypto currency. I believe that this project is making a good impact in the whole community. I am sure the the Gilgamesh bring the light to lighten all the people publishing their own works.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

2 days until the public crowd sale and 18% promotions will end and also it has reached 80%. Can they make it to 100% again this time?

I believe they will reach again 100% because a lot of supporters are spreading good news about gilgamesh in social medias, also devs are still very active and always update us about the latest news in gilgamesh.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

2 days until the public crowd sale and 18% promotions will end and also it has reached 80%. Can they make it to 100% again this time?

I believe they will reach again 100% because a lot of supporters are spreading good news about gilgamesh in social medias, also devs are still very active and always update us about the latest news in gilgamesh.
Not so. Some of them were encouraged to spread the bad words against Gilgamesh for no reason, I even don't know why.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Agree, i hope more writers and readers eill get reach by this project for this will give them opportunity to profit by publishing their own works.
Yes, gilgamesh can help readers and writers in many ways. It can also be useful for teachers and students. It gives huge opportunities to earn money by publishing ones work. The ones who always needed a platform to showcase their talent have now got a platform! Keep the good work up!
What I am looking forward is to meet some notable authors in this platform. But I know that there will be huge traffic if that happens and the author could not answer all our questions one by one. Hopefully the dev can pull something that allows conference for the authors where millions of viewers can participate simultaneously.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I can not understand? Has ICO already begun? or if the IKO has already ended, how much did the team raise money?
ICO is live and successful also Gilgamesh already reached the soft cap but to reach the hardcap Gilgamesh might require better advertising where they should focus more.
It seems to me, even with the existing advertising Gilgamesh will reach the hard cap. The most important thing is that the project has a good team that works great.
Gilgamesh is already made great popularity about the project in the industry of crypto and knowledge. They have been highly advertised on some social media platforms. They are based on a great concept of making a knowledge gaining and giving a platform for the people all around the world.

You're right, you will never regret since you joined the signature campaign as there way of leadership, definitely many will attract which there token-holders will also provide a good incentive to users to interact more often and more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project.
There is much more than the MONEY you really need to even look into it is a reputed platform where we can utilize plenty of books and acquire knowledge over online with out paying any fees.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

I have a feeling that Gilgamesh will not even reach it's intended date before it sells out with current token sale is kinda going well

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

I have a feeling that Gilgamesh will not even reach it's intended date before it sells out with current token sale is kinda going well
It obviously grabs huge attention of people with its common idea but there could be a change with their price where if it is less and reachable to all the users then obviously there would be a better possibilities for success.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

Yes, truely they are selling their tokens much easily. Several users have already been attracted towards the project and hopefully many peoples will surely look towards this project soon.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Social Network for Books is a very great idea that the team come up with for the benefits of many people around here in the world of crypto currency. I believe that this project is making a good impact in the whole community. I am sure the the Gilgamesh bring the light to lighten all the people publishing their own works.
Yeah i completely agree with your statement. This platform has good intentions and nice working habit. This platform will definitely help out many people all around the globe.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

To this fact there are very simple logic explanations, all the fact is that designers actively increase the base of the audience at the expense of qualitative advertising and unique news. And as a whole project from very simple, but popular topics.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

The Gilgamesh platform provides a unique, simple user experience that encourages readers to engage and connect with one another, consume more informative content, and gain knowledge. 
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Intermediaries have always been a big issue and having a platform that gets them out of the way most especially in the publishing industry makes me so happy. This would be a great opportunity for writers, authors and even readers as well.
Of course the platform will make the writer and reader closer, but in our time, most importantly, it will save money for readers and give more money to writers.

What? Does the Gilgamesh platform also provide writers with means to earn money or was this just a case of posting for posting while having no clue?
Hopefully yes, they will surely create a platform where the writer can directly earn money by publishing his/her work to the audience. This will decrease the distance between the author and the reader.

This would actually be something new within a social network for books and readers. Goodreads does not offer anything like that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

The Gilgamesh platform provides a unique, simple user experience that encourages readers to engage and connect with one another, consume more informative content, and gain knowledge. 
The platform is with the exposure of books available for all of us which helps us to compete in our techie world and we can use the gilgamesh platform when ever we want.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Intermediaries have always been a big issue and having a platform that gets them out of the way most especially in the publishing industry makes me so happy. This would be a great opportunity for writers, authors and even readers as well.
Of course the platform will make the writer and reader closer, but in our time, most importantly, it will save money for readers and give more money to writers.

What? Does the Gilgamesh platform also provide writers with means to earn money or was this just a case of posting for posting while having no clue?
Hopefully yes, they will surely create a platform where the writer can directly earn money by publishing his/her work to the audience. This will decrease the distance between the author and the reader.

This would actually be something new within a social network for books and readers. Goodreads does not offer anything like that.
They are not only offering the books but also they are awarding the tokens not only for specific officials like publishers or readers but for all they reward tokens who ever met their criteria or specifications.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: