Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

I am a reader with experience, but no matter how many books I read, I'm not familiar with one author. And Gilgamesh will give me such an opportunity! The project is well assembled, and I hope that he will continue to justify the hopes placed on him
The good thing for this platform is if you have some authors that you like, you have a chance to connect with them using this gilgamesh platform.
That is right and this is why this platform is different from others. They have a features that we can gain rewards and make some money on it. With this kind of idea, who would thought it will click in the long run.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

I am a reader with experience, but no matter how many books I read, I'm not familiar with one author. And Gilgamesh will give me such an opportunity! The project is well assembled, and I hope that he will continue to justify the hopes placed on him
Gilgamesh will be able to direct you to necessary bed on interests and you will read necessarily still further books, and the most important necessary and interesting to you.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Me too, sometimes I forgot the authors names of the books I have read. I hope in gilgamesh app we can bookmark or like or follow authors and we can be updated of their latest works.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

You don't only get to know the author but you can also socialize and be part of the global community who knows maybe you might write

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Yeah, there platforms are already pending to be launched after the successful ICO. And I am expecting many are really excited about this project launch in the public.
a lot of people, including myself, expect the launch of the Gilgamesh platform! We really can get to know people (writers) whom we could see only on the covers of their books.
Oh sure! I am also very much looking forward to the opening of the platform. I am very interesno what books and authors will be the first on this platform.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

I will be one of the happiest crypto enthusiast, if I could see that Gilgamesh reaches its hardcap. This was one of the best unique project started in 2017 and still one of the best unique project in 2018.
Just keep believing and I think they will really reach the hardcap as seen on the group chat community, many members are joining that might be a potential investors and users of the platform. Reading books will surely have good effects for everyone, gaining knowledge and at the same time gaining rewards is really a good combination.
Reaching the hardcap is really hard to achieve but with the support of people who are book lovers then maybe it will be achieved. Gilgamesh has already gone too far and the team are doing their best to make the ICO success so, we expect a positive results.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I like this project, but how much will the ICO continue? And I wanted to ask, when it will be possible to remove the signature of the company?

Wait for the devs to make announcement about your concern. Also they have separated thread for this and you can also contact them in telegram. I think the ico is still ongoing

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Yeah exactly, this project will remove the barrier between readers and authors. Both can share their ideas, authors can also get to know what thier readers want to see in the books. This project is run by a great team who have a lot of experience and will definitely do the job well.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

An excellent idea for book enthusiasts, I mostly use technical literature and I'm curious about the developer plans to post books for engineers?
Yeah. All authors are welcome to join this platform. I am in the field of science too so, I am really excited of how will this turn out. Most of the authors however are tied to their publishers and it's hard to assume whether the authors will detach immediately  to their respective publishers.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

And isn’t that just wonderful. The fact that I can have all my books in one place, know the authors and the fact that I can easily get them and read. The devs are already doing a superb job as well, so one good way for investors to be part of something pretty big, knowing there is always a working team.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Yeah exactly, this project will remove the barrier between readers and authors. Both can share their ideas, authors can also get to know what thier readers want to see in the books. This project is run by a great team who have a lot of experience and will definitely do the job well.

Yes, aside from that gilgamesh can also make us to earn some good profit by using their platform. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project. I hope they become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Yes, aside from that gilgamesh can also make us to earn some good profit by using their platform. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project. I hope they become successful.
GIL recognized the middle men as excessive usage when it had the capability and experience to deal with the workflow of the middlemen so it removed the barrier between readers and authors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

I.agree, as time goes by this project is really great and convincing. I really appreciate their different advocacy and features which aims to share knowledge to those book enthusiast throughout the whole world. This project has already long way from the start and its getting closer to its success. Hoping the team will continue to serve this project until to its spectacular success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

We obviously agree as Gilgaemesh and their team actively focusing on fixing the bugs then and there and upgrading with the additional features on the platform, it would drive better results.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

With Gilgamesh platform do we have access to read the unlimited books are it is limited only to few books per day and will there be any rewards for the users or publishers ?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

With Gilgamesh platform do we have access to read the unlimited books are it is limited only to few books per day and will there be any rewards for the users or publishers ?
Publishers will get paid certainly for their work , I believe the platform won't offer all the content for free . There will be paid content only .
For the users who only read they pay not get paid . They are getting knowledge as a payment :p
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

An excellent idea for book enthusiasts, I mostly use technical literature and I'm curious about the developer plans to post books for engineers?
Yeah. All authors are welcome to join this platform. I am in the field of science too so, I am really excited of how will this turn out. Most of the authors however are tied to their publishers and it's hard to assume whether the authors will detach immediately  to their respective publishers.

Great, this project really good that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

You guys have IOS apps for this right? I see it in your roadmap. Can you also put it on android because the're a lot of people using android phone so everyone can use it. Many people will be happy and it can also attracr more people if you do it.

They are considering to develop an android app in future, but right it's not luckily to happen any time soon, because it requires lots of money to develop on android platform that works various phones, plus they need first to ensure that they product will get succeed on IOs.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Great, this project really good that many books lovers and authors will gained there knowledge which will directly influence the book industrty. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.

Yeah. Have many people at here and waiting for Gilgamesh launch the best platform for us, who pay attention about book and want connect to others.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

Of course, i see Gilgamesh platform will be self buiding platform, and authors - readers will be the contributor. Who know, we will give a big dictionary for books at the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: