Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Is there a working alpha/beta of the platform? Any code that we can check?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

Is there a working alpha/beta of the platform? Any code that we can check?
Please kindly waiting for the alpha/beta version of the Gilgamesh platform, it will be launched soon as their ICO has ended and reached soft-cap.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

With Gilgamesh platform do we have access to read the unlimited books are it is limited only to few books per day and will there be any rewards for the users or publishers ?
Publishers will get paid certainly for their work , I believe the platform won't offer all the content for free . There will be paid content only .
For the users who only read they pay not get paid . They are getting knowledge as a payment :p

well, this is the philosophy of this platform. This is why u have GIL tokens. With these Tokens u can buy the ebooks which u want to read. There can be also free books, but we will see.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

An excellent idea for book enthusiasts, I mostly use technical literature and I'm curious about the developer plans to post books for engineers?
Yeah. All authors are welcome to join this platform. I am in the field of science too so, I am really excited of how will this turn out. Most of the authors however are tied to their publishers and it's hard to assume whether the authors will detach immediately  to their respective publishers.
Of course, i see Gilgamesh platform will be self buiding platform, and authors - readers will be the contributor. Who know, we will give a big dictionary for books at the future.

I agree to you bud, as the time passes by this project have development in terms of popularity on how this project is very demand in the future. Also, this project will give big helps in the future to those book enthusiast in the society. Hoping for a great and better success on this project
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

No that this great project will be having a really large community and be well known in the crypto world as days goes. Also, it is because of the team grear experiences and great potential. We all know that without the team hardwork the Gilgamesh will not reach this far. I appreciate the team dedication to this project and for the better community we will have in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

23 HOURS 30 MINUTES Token sale progress Current block #5104502 wow so this week ICO round is ending as I see its on 90% again. Really amazing how investor like these project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

An interesting project and an active team, I wonder in what jurisdiction the company is located, unless of course the project is registered as an organization.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

An excellent idea for book enthusiasts, I mostly use technical literature and I'm curious about the developer plans to post books for engineers?
Yeah. All authors are welcome to join this platform. I am in the field of science too so, I am really excited of how will this turn out. Most of the authors however are tied to their publishers and it's hard to assume whether the authors will detach immediately  to their respective publishers.
Of course, i see Gilgamesh platform will be self buiding platform, and authors - readers will be the contributor. Who know, we will give a big dictionary for books at the future.

I agree to you bud, as the time passes by this project have development in terms of popularity on how this project is very demand in the future. Also, this project will give big helps in the future to those book enthusiast in the society. Hoping for a great and better success on this project

Yes, this is a great project for book enthusiasts, readers and even writers to share their work. Gilgamesh has a huge community and great team. And even the idea of gil token is great. The project will have a great success in the near future! All the best team!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

I'm waiting for this platform to start its work. I really want to be able to read a large number of books in one place, and another great opportunity to get acquainted with real writers. Of course, investors can not help but like this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
samsul_atmodjo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

Username Bitcointalk:   samsul_atmodjo
Telegram Username or Link your Telegram:   @Atmodjo (https://t.me/Atmodjo)
Link to your Blog/Video:   https://rahvayana.blogspot.co.id/2018/02/gilgames-sebuah-proyek-blockchain-untuk.html

Eth Address:   0x09aE30031f2111483A7B5792AC95D0deF6f6ff83
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

This project has truly come very far in such less amount of of time . There is a very positive feedback on the software of this project after the fixing and debugging of it.I think that this will improve with time
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

I'm waiting for this platform to start its work. I really want to be able to read a large number of books in one place, and another great opportunity to get acquainted with real writers. Of course, investors can not help but like this project

Yeah right, me too. I am following this project for a while now and I really see a lot of developments now. I have a feeling that gilgamesh will be successful in the coming months.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Yeah. All authors are welcome to join this platform. I am in the field of science too so, I am really excited of how will this turn out. Most of the authors however are tied to their publishers and it's hard to assume whether the authors will detach immediately  to their respective publishers.

Yes, this is a great project for book enthusiasts, readers and even writers to share their work. Gilgamesh has a huge community and great team. And even the idea of gil token is great. The project will have a great success in the near future! All the best team!
Project will suit not only for the people who you described. Audience scope is in fact simply incredibly huge. You know, happens any person very urgently needed a certain information and he is not a specific amateur of books or not at all reads, but information necessary to it he will be able to find without effort through platform gilgamesh.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dafew

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

As a reader, Gilgamesh platform somewhat encourage me to see and use the project for in this platform we have a chance to get close and to interact with the authors and writers that we liked.

I think that is the killer feature of this project.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

As of now they in the ico stage and after that stage we can now finally try the gilgamesh app. Im really excited now for this project and I really want to see the outcome of this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

I am curious if we can really read a large number of books for free? I think we need to pay some fees to read it. I am not sure but I hope that a lot of the books will be available for free.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

As of now they in the ico stage and after that stage we can now finally try the gilgamesh app. Im really excited now for this project and I really want to see the outcome of this project.
Yes, maybe Gilgamesh Platform will release after 2 months more (because ICO will running till end February ). Hope the team will update soon.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

This project has truly come very far in such less amount of of time . There is a very positive feedback on the software of this project after the fixing and debugging of it.I think that this will improve with time
[/quote
Yeah, i agree with what you said. The project is growing rapidly and  gaining much recognisation is a short period of time. Its because of the unique idea of the project and will to promote knowledge.
Scor1937

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Yes, maybe Gilgamesh Platform will release after 2 months more (because ICO will running till end February ). Hope the team will update soon.
The gilgamesh project may soon be ended as they are really attracting a huge number of peoples into their Initial Coin Offering sale and a lot of investors have already invested into the project. Hopefully it will be a success.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Gilgamesh platform gives readers, critics and authors the ability to exchange social connections and knowledge through a connector and engaging user experience, and using Gill tokens using Etherem blockchain technology.

It is helpful to get everyone active in this environment, providing convenience in various aspects, this is the key.
Yes you are right.you can easily buy gilgamesh tokens from their website by pay through the ETH.and you can use thier tokens on this platform for buy books and other things.this tokens will very useful for all the members.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: