Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I invest in bitcoin in the future by joining different bounty's which can help me a lot in earning money. I either join signature campaign which usually takes up a month or two or the other one which is the social media campaign which involves advertising cryptocurrencies on different media platforms which depends on what you've joined in. All of these ways can help you earn and invest in the future, all you need to do is to be patient and be hardworking.
Applying and support a signature campaign in altcoin could give you an opportunity to earn more. Because I do believe in the potential of new project specially in altcoin because most of altcoin serve a good ICO prject which can give people an option for a better way of transaction on different ways, and it could also give people a chance to deal with trading because altcoin is also good for trading and could give you a better way of having a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

For as of now i want to earn bitcoin in the process of signature campaign and social media campaign,and when times i earned bitcoin in my wallet i want to  learn and enter in trading and mining so that i have saving's for the future.i've been in investment before  but first time i joined i am victim of scam.but for as of now if i join back again in investment  i would  find  a legit and trusted investor so that it would not happen again.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

I don't have any invested money in bitcoin but I have invested my free time and knowledge. Now, I have bitcoins in my wallet and yet I feel like the times I have been lurking in this forum is paying off every week. I'm planning just to hold the coins that are coming to my wallet and planning to convert it when exchanges get high.
I had invested in bitcoin and no future plan is that it will give me more than I expect and I can buy whatever I want and will invest more into it for the secure life after the retirement, bitcoin never let me down and will not in future so advice to all is invest and grab profit with both hands,
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

Well i have a lot of plan for the future with bitcoin but first I need work harder to earn more bitcoin, currently Im on a signature campaign and Im also starting to do trading. I want to become successful in bitcoin because I have so many dreams to pursue someday. I also started to invest in bitcoin for awhile now hoping that the price will go much higher in the coming days so I can get bigger returns.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

Just by holding it and your future as well as your family will be secured because we all know and we're all hoping that bitcoin price as it gets to reach the maximum supply it will be more valuable than ever.
So right now, I spend my bitcoin wisely and soon if i have enougj savings or maybe by next year I'll put up my business, you know for back up like when things turned out unexpectedly.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

Well i have a lot of plan for the future with bitcoin but first I need work harder to earn more bitcoin, currently Im on a signature campaign and Im also starting to do trading. I want to become successful in bitcoin because I have so many dreams to pursue someday. I also started to invest in bitcoin for awhile now hoping that the price will go much higher in the coming days so I can get bigger returns.
I also have lot of plans for my future with bitcoin.That's why i'm struggling so much today so i can start earning more bitcoins to help me fulfill my future plans.With my earned bitcoins i'm sure it will be easier for me to  make my dreams in life be possible.I will really try to do all the possible ways to earn bitcoin faster than ever.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

I can't predict the future of Bitcoin, but what I do realize that because of Bitcoin, we all been gathered here and discussing about its future together (which is kind of cool indeed Smiley)
The way you look at this discussion is cute, you seem amiable in nature. As far as the future of the bitcoins are concerned, they are going to rock the world soon and I believe we are going to use them legally as international currency within the coming five years. Bitcoins are the future currency.
No doubt in it. Everyone here is praising bitcoins and I think that is not for wrong. Bitcoin deserve to be praised as it changes the lives of many. Same as the case, prices are not going good now, but definitely it is just a dump. Things will get better and future currency will be bitcoin we would see.
I will not call this downfall in the market price of Bitcoin as dump. In fact, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to buy as many Bitcoins as we can. There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that this chance we are not going to get in the future as the coming days are going to be good days for the ones who will be having Bitcoins. We are going to see a huge increase in the market price of Bitcoin in near future.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

I can't predict the future of Bitcoin, but what I do realize that because of Bitcoin, we all been gathered here and discussing about its future together (which is kind of cool indeed Smiley)
The way you look at this discussion is cute, you seem amiable in nature. As far as the future of the bitcoins are concerned, they are going to rock the world soon and I believe we are going to use them legally as international currency within the coming five years. Bitcoins are the future currency.
No doubt in it. Everyone here is praising bitcoins and I think that is not for wrong. Bitcoin deserve to be praised as it changes the lives of many. Same as the case, prices are not going good now, but definitely it is just a dump. Things will get better and future currency will be bitcoin we would see.
I will not call this downfall in the market price of Bitcoin as dump. In fact, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to buy as many Bitcoins as we can. There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that this chance we are not going to get in the future as the coming days are going to be good days for the ones who will be having Bitcoins. We are going to see a huge increase in the market price of Bitcoin in near future.
It is very important to struggle if you want the bright future and without the money of the bitcoin it is impossible to get what you really want now. It is making the life of the user easy and the time of the money is very short. I have a lot of plane with bitcoin and I will make my all dreams come true someday. The price will be high and I will earn good income with bitcoin when it will grow and will increase more in price.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

My future plan is to buy one Bitcoin debit card and I want to spend my next shopping expenses with this card. But the card fees have come to me so much, I will now find the cheap one.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:54:03 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:38:22 AM by Bagaji

Investment is the only way for you to have future income through bitcoin, and there are so many ways in which you can invest your money in crypto currency. Trading is a lucrative business if you have the skills and the patience it take to trade, investment in legitimate new project during ICO can earn you a huge profit on your investment. My future plan is to invest in legitimate ICO and buy top ten altcoin, then hold for a long period of time.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

I have good insight about btc, and i won't waste my time to dig in it maybe this the key to fulfill my needs, and look how it works? And the value rises again after the effect of banning btc in China. Everybody invested are gaining much confident to push through this type of business.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:06:38 AM

If I understand your point correctly you want to hear the side of members here who became successful in bitcoin investment.
First of all if you buy a bitcoin it become an investment already. You can either decide the amount or your target value for selling it and that's how it works.
You can also try trading as for me this is the shortest way to grow your money.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

Bitcoin really have a big potential and get a good profit in the future, investing in bitcoin will give an assurance for us to look forward for a good future, thats why for now its a good choice on investing on it, and roll this investment in cryptocurrency Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
webdevmastery

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:58:00 AM

i have so many plans for the future with bitcoin..bitcoin gives us a lot of opportunities to make brighter future..save bitcoin as many as you can..i know it will be  valuable in the future.. Smiley Wink Cheesy
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

My plan is to continue saving more and more and hold until the time comes that it's value is going to be $20k in the future. I'm going to trade like a whale and will never have a problem with money anymore.
Valzzz005

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

My plan is to continue saving more and more and hold until the time comes that it's value is going to be $20k in the future. I'm going to trade like a whale and will never have a problem with money anymore.

That is my plan too because as a teenger I also want to have an early investment for my future. We all know that the value of bitcoins rises from time to time. So if I have saved soon enough my money can grow a lot bigger and I can be rich in the future. And I also want to built a business that of course involves the cryptocurrency as a return I will somehow endorse them to the public even more. And so the community will get bigger and the value of cryptocurrency will grow too and my investment will also grow it is like a give and take.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:33:13 AM

This is a simple chart I made on what is my plan in the future with bitcoin. Collect now then store it on wallet and soon in the future encash it to fiat to spent.
alfaruq

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:01:38 AM

I think one of the common way is buying bitcoin as much as you can, keep for the long term. When bitcoin prices increase at a high price, then immediately convert in to fiat currency and build a business with the money. Beside that you can invest in some of the current potential ICO projects
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:13:37 AM

When i earn enough money from bitcoins then i will start my own business because currently i am just using it to sustain my daily needs and i am treating it as my 2nd job aside from my day job. Just work hard everyday to reach your goals.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

My planned is to save bitcoins as many as I can because I know it will become valuable in the future. I want to earn big amount of money and that is the reason why I saving bitcoins. I know that we can be rich by investing our money to the bitcoin.
you are right same with me i want to save my bitcoin for future, and i will save it in local wallet its more safety because CEO local wallet that person in my country

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: