Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
Rebelf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

I believe you'd better avoid wasting bitcoin as an expense and when you can buy some bitcoin then maintain it until bitcoin costs rise, I also possess some long term ideas with bitcoin, I wish to gather much more bitcoin, then hold it for a certain tme and at the time of its arrival or when bitcoin is in a state of increasing I'll place some of my bitcoin as a result of what I do,i

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

In time to buy altcoins (before the turn of bitcoin), at a favorable rate part of withdrawal to Fiat, on the drawdown of bitcoin again go into it
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:38:05 AM

Well Bitcoin is useful in us and since I'm into Bitcoin my plan is to earn and invest it for my future and I'm looking forward that this will happen in the future because as i can see Bitcoin is becoming popular and stronger
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

Now, i so not really have a obvious plan for bitcoin, but i'm just considering coserving the maximum possible of cash and seekig to invest them in the right time so when i really feel that i can obain a large win from bitcoin.nnt
Yep, Bitcoin is going to make you rich in the near future if you are holding it right now. We all know that this is what bitcoin has done to those who had accepted and appreciated bitcoin when it was a newborn coin. Look at them, they are now millionaires.

We can also make such large amount of money with bitcoin if we invest into it right now and hold it for few months because bitcoin is constantly increasing in value.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

Well Bitcoin is useful in us and since I'm into Bitcoin my plan is to earn and invest it for my future and I'm looking forward that this will happen in the future because as i can see Bitcoin is becoming popular and stronger
Perhaps the biggest plus of bitcoin  however, is the impossibility of a person or institution to control the mechanism that would make the user feel unique freedom
hiscall

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

will simple hold when be busy.

when have extra time will buy / sell bitcoin in short range and use my free money to hold in Altcoins
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Investment with bitcoin, if you already have some bitcoin and will hold it a little longer. then, you already investing in bitcoin. but if you're interesting to step up your investment game, you can go to trading or even start investing in some altcoin too. mining is good too, but im not ready to step up to that expensive mining rig that required to mining  Smiley #CMIIW

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

Now, i so not really have a obvious plan for bitcoin, but i'm just considering coserving the maximum possible of cash and seekig to invest them in the right time so when i really feel that i can obain a large win from bitcoin.nnt
I  think everyone have a plan to do something in life and I have also a plan because in this year i just buy bitcoin when I see that the price is low and I keep them on hold this year and my plan is to sell out all my bitcoins in next month because I know that the price will make a record and then I’m sure that i will take a very good profit and finally  I will start a new business and I’m sure all these bitcoin are enough for me to start a good and new business.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

Bitcoins is verry successful this years especially today they had been reached the $10k that is way too impossible for the others before. My plan for my investment in the future like for example I have saved enough then I will built my own business that of course includes the cryptocurrencies because theyare the reasons why I became that person or they are the reasom why I accomplished that thing. Then at the same time i will still gain bitcoins and do an investment because as long as bitcoins grow investment never stops.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

Bitcoin is trading in the volatile market environment where things move rapidly and hence it is called a wild market. If you are looking to hold it for the long term then I think systematic investment plan would work best in your case. Well, if you have a budget of $365 for the year then you put deposit on exchange and buy $1 worth of Bitcoin every day so you won't have to worry about ups and downs in the market as you will be buying at every stage and you will get the returns in the long run if things work out as per the expectations.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

Bitcoin is trading in the volatile market environment where things move rapidly and hence it is called a wild market. If you are looking to hold it for the long term then I think systematic investment plan would work best in your case. Well, if you have a budget of $365 for the year then you put deposit on exchange and buy $1 worth of Bitcoin every day so you won't have to worry about ups and downs in the market as you will be buying at every stage and you will get the returns in the long run if things work out as per the expectations.

You have given very good suggestion to people who want desperate money with Bitcoin. But people control their feeling when the price of Bitcoin is kept decreasing and they will start buying with all the rest of money they have, I think people should not only need money but they need set some limits for using their own money in terms of Buying.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

The best plan with bitcoin is to save as many as I can for future use. I don't have much as of now and I am planning to convert all the tokens I earn in joining bounty campaigns to bitcoin. I also invest in altcoins to earn more bitcoin after trading.

You do not have much bitcoin now? Me, I do not have bitcoin and I do not have much cash right now. That is reason why I am seeking money in bitcoin then I plan is to save it since holding bitcoin nowadays is very effective. I also join joined campaigns (signature and social media), but I am studying the other different ways to earn bitcoin like faucets, mining and trading. I heard mining can give us big profit.

Another plan with my bitcoin in the future is to use some of it in trading. At this moment, trading seems difficult to me but not a reason for me not to enter trading. Then after trading, same plan as you and that is to "invest". Well, I am now focusing more in bitcoin. All of my coins are now in trading, I am converting them into bitcoin. I don't mind of the price is quite low since if they are already bitcoin, bitcoin easily pumps.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:45 AM

ICO's seem to be utilized a somthin to get investment easier and a lot more of when compared to sraditional path. But be cautious, seek information as many of them aren't really worth a quarter of what they're sold for, if anything at all.get
ICO is an alternative to investments other than bitcoin. the profits you get may be quite large if their project is successful and then have a great price in the market / exchange. but not many ICOs become scam so be careful. for the risk I think it would be a smaller risk in bitcoin  investment. so I prefer investing bitcoin for my future. my plan is collecting bitcoin as much as possible
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:19 AM

I think best to join altcoin before I join bitcoin because my rank is to low for now. that's why I joined signature campaign in altcoin and the best suggestion people like me, then after I got a high rank maybe I will join to do my plans in the future of bitcoin.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

I only invested my time for Bitcoins. Payments from signature campaigns will be saved and of course I will just hold it but the tokens paid to me from bounties will be converted into Bitcoins for a better and safe investment. I did it before but an unexpected incident happened to me it was an emergency that force me to convert all my coins into fiat money so as a result I have nothing on my wallet for now but I am still hoping to earn some in the future. I am not into trading for now because I am currently using an outdated mobile phone to access the market and community so it's hard for me that is why I am only participating in signature campaigns and bounties.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

My plan would probably investment for the future and if the value of her has been high then I will sell because if possible value bitcoin will continue to increase along a lot of his people are drawn to bitcoin and many also states that began to make bitcoin as a tool payment, so it looks like bitcoin will have the value that keep tumbling
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.

bitcoin is primarily just a medium of exchange to make transactions easy and fast its just like now that holding bitcoin will gave you huge returns making it a good investment due to its fast and big capital appreciation I advise you to hold bitcoins as far as it can handle the level of your need
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

The best plan with bitcoin is to save as many as I can for future use. I don't have much as of now and I am planning to convert all the tokens I earn in joining bounty campaigns to bitcoin. I also invest in altcoins to earn more bitcoin after trading.

You do not have much bitcoin now? Me, I do not have bitcoin and I do not have much cash right now. That is reason why I am seeking money in bitcoin then I plan is to save it since holding bitcoin nowadays is very effective. I also join joined campaigns (signature and social media), but I am studying the other different ways to earn bitcoin like faucets, mining and trading. I heard mining can give us big profit.

Another plan with my bitcoin in the future is to use some of it in trading. At this moment, trading seems difficult to me but not a reason for me not to enter trading. Then after trading, same plan as you and that is to "invest". Well, I am now focusing more in bitcoin. All of my coins are now in trading, I am converting them into bitcoin. I don't mind of the price is quite low since if they are already bitcoin, bitcoin easily pumps.

In my opinion, mining in bitcoin nowadays is not really effective to earn bitcoin because if you could notice as the time passes there's also a new miners appears and the more miners will do mining it will be lesser percentage you will get mine in bitcoin.  So the better things to do right now  if you really want to earn in bitcoin, you can be through  joining in a signature campaign like what am i doing now on which the payment is direct into bitcoin currency. You can try to apply at the marketplace which many different campaigns there that might still open for new participant.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:28:12 AM

if u just invest in bitcoin i think that bad idea, u will get profit for long term
better way if u trading u r bitcoin that will make ur bitcoin grow
Many people recommend trading, but they never tell to you how difficult it is to make any money with that method, or the amount of time you need to invest in order to be profitable so I have always thought that trading is overestimated as a source of income.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:12:59 AM

By first of all buying bitcoin when the price is low and storing it for a long time.
I have many plans in the future using bitcoin, my first plan with bitcoin is holding it maybe 4years from now, in that way i am sure that i can became millionare and i can buy many things for me and also for my family, my second plan is when i am now millionare i am going to buy a house and lot and i will build more business so i can became totally rich using bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: