Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plan with the future with bitcoin to get rich.i believe that here in bitcoin you can earn alot of money and save for your future and to be able to achieve that youll need to  exert effort to ranked up so thay youll be able to join a signature campaign to start earning money to save for your future
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

The best plan for the future with bitcoin is investing and holding for long term. The actual bitcoin price is a bit high, but it will become a lot higher and more expensive in the near future most likely. So the first holders will make bigger profit surely.
Thinking for your future maybe the best thing in your life but instead of just thinking doing planing for your future is most important thing because everyone in this world do their efforts for their coming tommorow . In my personal view bitcoin will be the thing in your future support. Invensting in bitcoin will always gives you a happy moment in the future.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

there's a lot of ways to invest in bitcoin for the future. Just like what I'm doing Im buying bitcoin when the price is low so if bitcoin price rise again I can make a profit from it and beside that I have also a Mining rig where I'm mining bitcoins that I can make a profit too and lastly I'm also investing money on a HYIP mostly when it is new because all of HYIP are mostly scam where after a long run they're gonna disappear. but they're legit for the first month. Tried and tested. Wink
Bitcoin is the only investment at present that is capable of making you able to help your family and beloved ones monetarily. All those people that re involved with bitcoin are not only themselves living luxurious lives but also able to help their families in financial problems. If someone really ant to have a financially secured future, he or she should start working with and saving bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

The best plan for the future with bitcoin is investing and holding for long term. The actual bitcoin price is a bit high, but it will become a lot higher and more expensive in the near future most likely. So the first holders will make bigger profit surely.
I also have a same problem from the beginning my dream was that I must have my own business but there was no money in hand since I join bitcoin so it give me a hope and one of my friend started business just because of bitcoin so I am sure that end of this year I will also open my business because I know how much it will cost me and these bitcoin are enough for it which I have.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

To be honest I will hold bitcoin till it is not reached particular price which i have set for it.
for eg.
Today bitcoin reached 5600 USD may be after a month it will reach 7000 USD.

Yeah, that is good way to save your money but do you think that it will rise until $7k? There is a lot for me just for one coin. And I heard there are some issues on November that will occur. But I hope this price will sky rocketing that now. This is really.good opportunity if you save some coin from last 2-3 years, this is really crazy price currently
As I always say that the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Future will be all about bitcoin and those who are buying now for the sake of the good future result must be happy and living lavishly in future, hold always gives a lot of revenue to investor and a lot of people including me are planning to hold their coins for the better future results and as prices are now at 5000USD and still rising this will generate huge revenue so that one can fulfill his desire easily.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

i already changed all my future plans with bitcoin investments, and i think the best way to early retirement is cryptocurrency investments. my exit plan is fully with btc and altcoins,and hope i will do it within 2 years.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

i already changed all my future plans with bitcoin investments, and i think the best way to early retirement is cryptocurrency investments. my exit plan is fully with btc and altcoins,and hope i will do it within 2 years.
well your palan is great. For me the verry good plan in the future with bitcoin is to have or make a bitcoin investment today and gain in the near future and  maybe gain earlier i think bitcoin really gives a great future on that it is really a great opportunity that gives as hope maybe future will be bright through this bitcoin.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

Usually, I don't spend my bitcoins whenever I earn some. I keep saving them and try to control myself not to buy anything, because I believe that someday I will find a good business where I can Invest my bitcoins. So, until that day comes, I will still save.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

Bitcoin is spreading so fast, so I think we will see more opportunity of earning bitcoin in future.And I think bitcoin price will hit $15000 in the next year.So,I already stored my 3BTC on a paper wallet.Again,I have a plan that I will make a bitcoin forum site like this in future so that I can help bitcoin to spread more.And I also open some project about bitcoin in upcoming year so that more people can know about bitcoin progress.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

In the first place, for me Bitcoin is a kind of investment where it can produce profit to me and to everyone here in this industry too.
So what I do now is holding bitcoin in along term for believing that bitcoin will become 15000$ by next year 2018. Then if that happen I can able now to buy a house anyhow.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:57 PM

I absolutely agree that, bitcoin has a lot of uses and it can be used in many kind of transaction even in investment. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment where you could gain high salary. I had many plan for my future and I think bitcoin will help me to have better and bright future.
jkooi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Isn't bitcoin gonna drop like really hard sometime? I have my hope in Ethereum, but I can be really wrong about  that
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

I absolutely agree that, bitcoin has a lot of uses and it can be used in many kind of transaction even in investment. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment where you could gain high salary. I had many plan for my future and I think bitcoin will help me to have better and bright future.
kind and bright future for whom? I see that oligarchs and officials are becoming more and more interested in bitcoins. To this number of bad people can be attributed and criminal organizations that want with the help of the crypto currency to secure their income and business. It's also Everything can very badly affect the future of the crypto currency.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

To be honest I will hold bitcoin till it is not reached particular price which i have set for it.
for eg.
Today bitcoin reached 5600 USD may be after a month it will reach 7000 USD.

Yeah, that is good way to save your money but do you think that it will rise until $7k? There is a lot for me just for one coin. And I heard there are some issues on November that will occur. But I hope this price will sky rocketing that now. This is really.good opportunity if you save some coin from last 2-3 years, this is really crazy price currently
As I always say that the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Future will be all about bitcoin and those who are buying now for the sake of the good future result must be happy and living lavishly in future, hold always gives a lot of revenue to investor and a lot of people including me are planning to hold their coins for the better future results and as prices are now at 5000USD and still rising this will generate huge revenue so that one can fulfill his desire easily.
But you should to consider again before buy more Bitcoin at current price. First, did you ready the price of Bitcoin dump a lot of value? Let's have this thought first and prepare your emotion, do not wait till the price of Bitcoin has dumped and panic.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

Thinking for your future maybe the best thing in your life but instead of just thinking doing planing for your future is most important thing because everyone in this world do their efforts for their coming tommorow . In my personal view bitcoin will be the thing in your future support. Invensting in bitcoin will always gives you a happy moment in the future.

Maybe in future bitcoin will be a major icon to the economy of every single person and as I am concerned I know this thing clearly that bitcoin will give me a lot of profit and through that profit i can fulfill my dreams and I will be able to save some more for the future so that I don’t have to take any loan after the life of retirement. Bitcoin is my hope now.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:31:50 PM

If I am lucky enough to have profit as soon as possible I think that's amazing, I can build my own home or restore our house today, give some money to my parents and other relative, I can finance my future expenses regarding college life we all know expenses for certain courses are not cheap it, having bitcoin gives me the idea to strive harder for me to get income. This is the right time for me to earn I cannot afford to lose some.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

I think most people who knows about bitcoin are investing in bitcoin itself because it is already an investment in the first place. Even me, I already secured a certain amount for my future and my family as well and I invested in bitcoin for that. Holding the coin for long term is already a form of investment for me.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:53:49 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:36:53 AM by BunnyShibe

i think yes that is important to have some good planing for your future. people leading their lives with some good planing are more successful as compare to those who donot have any planing for their lives. Such people cannot lead a successful life, such peole are only waisting their time and leading a low life.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:58:38 PM

Yes it is too much important that we must have good planing for our future, and for our children future, because without having a good road map you cannot become succeeded in any field of life. I think planning is too much important in every field of life, for getting education, for searchigg a good jom and in any other field of life we need to have good plannnig.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:14:29 AM

Yes it is very promising for users to invest in bitcoin, because today many are investing bitcoin in the long run because unstable prices make users invest bitcoin, because bitcoin is very profitable for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: