Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:19 PM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

i will also continue bitcoin in the future even i already have a job for me to earn more money to sustain my needs. i know that bitcoin will still continue to increase its value so if that happens i can only depend on bitcoin and make my job a sideline or depend on bitcoin alone for i know it is something that i can depend on in the future.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

Actually, I have a lot of plans for the future. But those plans need to have actions so that's why I want to earn more money so I can achieve those plans.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

maybe I'll continue my bitcoin for that so I'm ready for my life so I can give my family a good life because bitcoin costs too much to my life almost here that I get my hassle so always with bitcoin in life

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:39:55 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 10:13:32 AM by lili song

I will buy BTC and hold for long term, after that some BTC I can use bitcoin to buy house, car and education.
For me bitcoin is important income for my family. So I must set best plan for my family with bitcoin.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

As a new user I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be brilliant as it is supported by many very loyal users. now the price immediately reaches $ 5000 and next month $ 7500 so the end of the year could reach $ 10,000.
Future is unpredictable but one thing is 100% sure that bitcoin is very profitable and will remain profitable, and it allows investor to whatever he want to do with his coins and taking good decision of holding for the sake of profit in the future is in his hands and my plans are to hold it for long term so that I can enjoy the 3rd phase of my life as well.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I have a lot of plans with my bitcoin but one thing is for sure. I will keep on investing with bitcoin and will always keep up with the posting that I'm tasked to. I will save more rather than spending too much because we all know tha bitcoin is uncertain and we are all aiming to be rich with the help of bitcoin. Although it will take up a long time, I will be patient and I will always work as hard as I always do. You can say that it can change your life but it can only do so if you are willing.
very agree with you ,i have lots of plan for my bitcoin i wanted to make it more bigger because bitcoin is a big help to us ..i will never leave bitcoin maybe for the rest of my life or as long as i can type and do my post for my campaign.
Future is unpredictable but bitcoin gives guaranty to the happy and tension free future and my plans are simple as I will make good profit from it some of its part will be used as completing my desires and other portion will be invested again into bitcoin so that in more coming future I will earn more and more to completely live a lavish life.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

Since the value of bitcoin is increasing so fast , I prefer to hold coin for long so in the future, I can have it together with the profit that i made only for holding. Collect and collect and try not to waste it in nonsense things so you can earn some.

I did not think of any other currency or commodity which gives us profit just only by holding. This is just awesome feature of bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

Before, I don't care about this bitcoin, all my cousins are already hook up on this thing they call bitcoin, but I didn't care much, but when I red it, I realize that when the day this bitcoin is all over the country, I will be left behind. So that day I started making may account. I am planning to make this my full time job with my cousins.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

it's pretty easy to buy bitcoin now, and you've learned to invest in the future, because you hold bitcoin and hold it for long periods it's called future investment.
xandrie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:18:20 PM

use the right one and help the family as it is possible to work someday and many people expect bitcoin so should be well thought out using bitcoin.

Bitcoin create a new way to earn money which I'm consider as unique investation that ever made
When bitcoin almost reach $ 5000 , it means that people able gain some profit for bitcoin as for example : my people able purchase a car from bitcoin trading which is my future goal also !
You're right, but for my future goal. I help my family, using bitcoin. as well as other people who need help.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

i try to invest in bitcoin because in the future bitcoin price's will increase and people will use it for transactions.

Alexsmart

Activity: 238

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

What do you think about Chinese regulations of cryptocurrency? Will bitcoin be legal in China it the next year?
Of course I think that bitcoin has a great future. But we should invest only part of our money in cryptocurrency.  Wink

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

I am planning to invest here in bitcoin in the future. Investing here is the best thing to do to multiply your money or even many times. You just watch for the right time when the bitcoin value increases. If that so happen I will buy more coins from other users who earned. then after collecting of coins, i will sell it when the time comes the rate increases. So on and so forth.
You have very nice plans with bitcoin and if you keep following them in true means, mark my words no one can stop you from being millionaire in the near future. Bitcoin is the best way of increasing your money without any risk or tension. You don’t need to work day and night in order to be rich with bitcoin. Just holding those for longer period have the potential of making you millionaire.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:54:02 PM

I think the best way to go with Bitcoin in the investment. if you can able to invest a bulk amount of money then it will get back with a large amount of profit in the future. Also buying Bitcoin would be a great source for making a good future with Bitcoin. it depends on you how you will be engaged with this system for the future purpose. For me, Bitcoin saving will be the best policy for the future.
it's also true your answer, because with the number of coin to be invested then when sold when bitcoin prices fit again rose-nainya it we can get huge profits and then we can plan for our future to be better in the future
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

The only way to really invest in it is to buy at low and then sell it at high, keep repeating so your btc amount becomes more and more. But since no one besides the bankers know when to buy or sell, this will be same as gambling.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:18:28 PM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
                  You have a point there my friend. Since bitcoin is already an investment its up to you to decide whether you are going to hold it or not as it is really an investment itself. I also do not know why most people see it as a usual common currency and they just wanted to spend it like some common fiats for their day to day transactions or currency as well.

It is very obvious that bitcoin was like an investment type, where you can really get profit or rewards inthe near future whether you hold it in a long term or roll it up in investing like buying altcoins to multiply it in a fastest methods through doing trade in the market.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:29:52 PM

I think the best way to go with Bitcoin in the investment. if you can able to invest a bulk amount of money then it will get back with a large amount of profit in the future. Also buying Bitcoin would be a great source for making a good future with Bitcoin. it depends on you how you will be engaged with this system for the future purpose. For me, Bitcoin saving will be the best policy for the future.
bitcoin is the future and most of the people including me are seeing their future with it. We can really use bitcoin to make our future better and we can also make our family have a better life. The value of bitcoin is continuously increasing and we can expect bitcoin to have a higher value in the next 10 years. most of the people came into it by seeing its previous performance and this is a valid logic to invest in it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Actually, I had a lot of plan with bitcoin and one of my plan with bitcoin is to become rich and I want to make more money with bitcoin. In addition to that, bitcoin is a good investment for a long term and if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that you could have bright and better future and life.
halisakal

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

bitcoin is changing the economic system of the world
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:49:20 AM

To be honest I will hold bitcoin till it is not reached particular price which i have set for it.
for eg.
Today bitcoin reached 5600 USD may be after a month it will reach 7000 USD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: