Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10051 times)
tantimutz

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

sure, my plan for the future with bitcoin is making money even though I do not have a lot of bitcoin, I think if I do trading every day, I can start increasing the amount and I am sure that the cost can also increase. I know it will take time before I can make money from trading but at least I can try to buy and sell.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

My plan in bitcoin in the future..I want my bitcoin to save it then i will wait it to make the price higher and sell it i have many wish in my life i want to be someday to be rich buy everything like car,house,going anywhere to help my family.maybe when I'm successful in investing bitcoin maybe all my dream in the future will come true by help of bitcoin.
My plan also has many similarities with you, spot difference is that I will not save my bitcoin, I will develop my bitcoin through trading because if you only save, you will need to wait for a long time to reach your future plans, I do not want to waste time for it. You can wait but your family sometimes can not, the time is very precious, trading will help us shorten the time, our plans will come true sooner, the only problem is that trading will be risky but I think we only live once, want to succeed, we need courage and take risks

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Well.. for me, planning future with bitcoin is the best thing and the most decision I can make. And first plan for the bitcoin in future is that, as my desired price will be clicked I will sell some of my coins and then buy some new things for me, but only things that I actually needs and also to fulfill my desires and if prices go down at that time the best thing I will do that I will buy more coins so that I can achieve more than I expect and bitcoin has a potential that it give profit neutrally to all and I will suggest bitcoin to everyone who is desiring for good future .. And all I can say is, all users of bitcoin is the one who blessed!!
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

My plan for bitcoin in the future would be to save as much as I could so that I could live an easy life or a life with no financial problem,
I think that is my goal for now and maybe in the future or in the next couple of years it could be changed.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

the future with the bitcoin I hope bitcoin could be the answer of the reduction of paper money and start to develop digital currencies like bitcoin, and all countries can accept bitcoin as a legal means of payment.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:26:02 PM

As it was said before: bitcoin is investment. The main thing is to correctly and rationally distribute your opportunities and capital and then it will bring profit.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

I have a lot of doubts about bitcoin. There is uncertainty in the development of technologies. If the problems with bitcoin are resolved slowly, then the altcoyins will gain popularity. That is why now some investors are investing their capital in altcoyins.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

for the moment I have not thought about the plan. which I think our best future to get more and more profits, I think is very good because the btc price is very good in the future, so our economy will be met with bitcoin.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

For now I want to hold my bitcoin, and hope that the price will strike up. Let’s earn and save as much as we can. This investment is worthy of our time and effort as we can see a great opportunity ahead. 

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

I will buy a house and lot Smiley buy all my needs and also my wants 😂😂😂 .
This is most plans for bitcoin to buy many things to have. If I have enough bitcoin Id like to build a business for my own, bulding on my own is really spectacular. I have many plans for the futute with bitcoin for my family.
You are going amazing with this idea. Keep investing in bitcoins as they will make you rich after sometime. Best thing about this world is, prices are totally increasing here and that is beneficial for you. Invest more and learn more how to get maximum benefit out of little thing. Once you will get money from this, you can buy house or anything you want just wait and watch.
To invest in Bitcoin is the best idea, Bitcoin have this quality that its prices are always get higher and higher. And if we invest in it for save our future it’s a best idea for us. Because the profit we earn with Bitcoin we can buy even a new home or spent this money on our child education or even purchase a new car and made our family more happy and convenient in their lives, so that they feel proud on me. so Bitcoin proves itself the best currency which is always give us maximum profit, and that is only reason we prefer it on all other alter coins.
Awraawra

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:03:35 PM

all of us have a lot of dreams in our life,we have a lot of plans for the future with bitcoin,if you will gain a lot of sacrifices to earn more bitcoin then your future plan will become success...
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

At the very first time that I have known bitcoin, I have already set my plan that whenever I got success with this kind of currency which is cryptocurrency, I plan to of course invest more so that I can gain more than what I already have. I also want to use my earnings that I have got to start up my business with the little bit concern of bitcoin whenever bitcoin will be popular to be used as a currency in the business firm in the future. The rest would be save for my own good and the future of my children for their own sakes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:00 AM

Due to high volatility you never know what will be the future price of btc. You should always be ready to lose the amount you invested. And have other investments, too. I would not recomment investing in mining. Some of my friends stopped mining bitcoin because now it's really slow and almost useless. My answer to this is holding btc and looking for others resources of investment.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

The best investment in the world for high profit is bitcoin. Experts predicting that bitcoin would move upto $50000 in 2018. Short term or a long one, investing in bitcoin is the best, those who bought it few years back is now super rich.

Buy bitcoin as a long term investment and sell that if the price is X10 or if that have reached your expected profit is a nice plan you could adopt rather than doing mining or gambling.
Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

As Bitcoin's price increases today, I'll invest my bitcoin where there is no risk. That's a chance to increase the money. But it seems to me that I have to store it in my work.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

Bitcoin as a crypto currency that attracts many people to invest. In investing does not always go smoothly, so you have to learn a lot about bitcoin investment. First you have to do some research. Many people say the circulation of bitcoin is very limited. This results in bitcoin prices will skyrocket, because demand is greater than supply.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Nice to read all your plans about the future with bitcoin. I'm hoping that we will achieve our plans.
For me I need to level-up first so i can join signature campaign by that I can earn and save it for my future plans.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:58:57 AM by Tyronthegreat

Well I want to be a faithful investor with this crypto as it is transforming the life status when it comes to financial matter.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

Yes thats true, we should all be like that, and as a student and a daughter I am planning to save some profits for my studies and renovation of our house as well as giving some to help my parent to fund their own business and also saving more in Bitcoin so when time come that Bitcojn becomes more expensive the profit I have is a lot better.
Welle1943

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Simple plan is keep holding and buy bitcoin will price cheapest.you must have real job to have safe investment with bitcoin and can replace your money when lost it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: