Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14375 times)
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Bitcoin don't die it will boom so so soon because many millionaires and investors who keep working for it
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

China can only affect or influence the price of the bitcoin temporarily but it can't stop or obliterates the bitcoin from  the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin will surely face a lot of challenges in the days ahead but as long as the majority of the investors and users support it, there is no reason for the leading cryptocurrency to cease from its existence. China's restriction in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might also temporary and the officials that imposed the ban might eventually allow virtual currencies and exchanges in the future.  
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

Although China has banned the trading of ICO, it does not mean that people cannot trade ICO, for example, there is a red light, but there will always be some people who can pass it.

Technically, there is no way to completely ban encrypted money, and as long as it is recognized, it will exist.
And bitcoin is the world's, and many countries use it legally.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

China's government's digital money-cutting measures have had a huge impact on bitcoins and other coin over the past several months. Following government control regulations, Bitcoin companies like Bitman, BTC.Top and ViaBTC have fled China, to easier markets such as the United States, Canada and Singapore.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:52 AM

The Chinese government continues to implement measures to ban digital money transactions, tighter control of online platforms and mobile applications for this transaction. Chinese regulators also target individuals and companies that provide clearing services, arrange and market.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

China is a big distributor and contributor but it couldn't be a reason for bitcoin to die. Without China, as we all see, bitcoin is still surviving and doing better because aside from China, there are lot's of countries who contribute and accepts bitcoin. Most countries in Asia,Us and Europe are starting to adopt bitcoin.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

China decided to stop the ICO, then stop the bitcoin exchange in the country. Both news sections have triggered a tsunami through the greater cryptocurrency community around the world, especially bitcoin enthusiasts are wondering what would be with cryptocurrency globally. China is home to the largest miner group on the planet. Without access to domestic bitcoin exchanges anymore, many mining operations in China could close down.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

China decided to stop the ICO, then stop the bitcoin exchange in the country. Both news sections have triggered a tsunami through the greater cryptocurrency community around the world, especially bitcoin enthusiasts are wondering what would be with cryptocurrency globally. China is home to the largest miner group on the planet. Without access to domestic bitcoin exchanges anymore, many mining operations in China could close down.

The Bitcoin trading platform has become a channel for illegal money laundering of economic activities and dealers to manipulate prices to ransack households and should be banned as soon as possible. However, the banning of bitcoin trading platforms is not a banning of Bitcoin. There is no doubt that the death penalty for bitcoin in China has been decided, and the road to making a fortune out of mines has also been completely blocked.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Hi there CryptoBry, I think it is impossible that china will totaly ban all transaction, companies and other activities in relation to bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrencies. There could be several reasons behind, I just state two for you.
First, bitmain which is your famous developer of mining rigs are based on china and china want to be the leader of everything and they will not let bitmain tranfer to other countries.
Second, since bitmain almost reaches a revenue just lke nvidia it absolutely pay a huge amount of taxes which benefited  the government.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

Bitcoin will not die even china ban exchanges or IcO or what ever. Because bitcoin is for world wide .if china not use bitcoin anymore yes they have effect ban not big. Because many country also use bitcoin or crypto currency . Even bitcoin price decrease for sure it will recover again because many people buy again bitcoin if they see the price decrease because they want to earn money. Bitcoin will not di!.
Let us pray that will not happens guys, because everyone of us they depends in bitcoin and they hope that it became stable someday. So please dont allow china to stop or die bitcoin. Lets spread positive vibes so that everybody will think also positive so that bitcoin will continue until last forever.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
BCEX

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Bitcoin can be affected by the China,but cannot be controlled,its birth is based on the developing digital virtual currency and technology,this point is my focus.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Of course China has a great effect on Bitcoin and our world in general, but without China Bitcoin will survive, continues to grow up and become more and more popular

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Bitcoin can be affected by the China,but cannot be controlled,its birth is based on the developing digital virtual currency and technology,this point is my focus.
right. Although China holds quite a number of different altcoins, it will not be able to make the entire crypto market collapse. If all the sharks in China do not invest in the crypto market anymore, of course the cost of all the altcoins will go down but never die. Because there are too many countries in the world to enter the crypto market and China is just one of them.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Chine does not really matter on the cryptocurrency world because there are a lot of investors in different countries but china will dealt a big impact in the market because some analyst said that %30 of the computer in the market is from china.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

no  bitcoin can live even without china bevcause theres a lot of country can support this and china is the devil they can manipulate it so i think china is bad in crypotocurrency because they manipulated it  i am sure that us or some country will never leave crypto because this is very helpful to all companies so they still accepting this.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

No. But the government will supervise. Maybe they will creat a new currency which can be trade for money. And only this coin can
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

I believe that china can really affect the volume of cryptocurrency that is being contributed in the market because there are huge amount of people in their country who are mining and using bitcoins for their own interest but still bitcoin will recover since the number of investors is still increasing.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

I don't think it's possible. Bitcoin is now traded around the world. It will not die because of a country's attitude towards bitcoin, which will only make the price of bitcoin a little less likely to cause death.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

Will Bitcoin Die Because of China? The answer is NO. There are other countries where crypto-currencies are popular, although China has a major part to play when it comes to Bitcoin, China has the largest bitcoin miner's farm worldwide and China holds quite a number of different altcoins, it will not be able to make the entire crypto market collapse. Without China Bitcoin will survive, continues to grow up and become more and more popular as time goes on.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Bitcoin will not suffer because of China. It's no secret that there are a lot of people in China who have invested in bitcoin and now there is a ban on the CT, but besides China there are many more countries where bitcoin is allowed, and therefore there is no danger to death

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: