Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

hahahah i dont think so ... i know no one can kill bitcoin because is unstoppable now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

This question have only one answer for me,it's never never.Because china ban bitcoin it's no fact for bitcoin.I think, China is due to Bitcoin Ben Bitcoin is well known throughout the world.It will help Bitcoin further.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

100%, absolutely, NOT. BTC will continue on and be much stronger in time. Look at the track record of what China has banned, they are all great successes now.

crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

If the bitcoin is banned in China, it will suffer a strong blow, but it will not disappear. It will decrease temporarily but will return!
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

I do not think so. because now the bitcoin has started to rise again and I'm sure within a period of several weeks or months ahead the bitcoin will be stronger than ever.

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

If the bitcoin is banned in China, it will suffer a strong blow, but it will not disappear. It will decrease temporarily but will return!

The Chinese have banned bitcoin more then 15 times, so this time will not be different then all the other times.

They announce a ban
They buy bitcoin
They say bitcoin is good again
They profit.

Then after some time they do it again. It's boring and strange that it is still working.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

Obviously not going to die even without China, because only an organization issued such a statement, I am sure even without china bitcoin will always exist, because Chinese investors will not be able to stop trading in the krypto world, even though the Chinese government issued a ban on bans related to bitcoin will only decrease the price.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:02:23 PM

I don't think so. As you can see, Bitcoin price is rising up and it's nearly 4k$ right now. Beside, China doesn't ban Bitcoin, they just banned ICO project cause there are a lot of scam ICO projects so they just want to protect investors in their country. One more think, almost biggest Bitcoin mining factories are located in China and China government earns a lot of money every month from those so it'll be a bad idea if Bitcoin is banned in China so don't worry about China anymore Wink
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

No reason why it should, China was not the only btc market. And their decision to ban btc trading can also be reversed in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:05 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Yes!  Even without China bitcoin still there.  Bitcoin cannot rely in one country is their loss because they ban the bitcoin in their country.  So bitcoin will go on and go on even without China.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO!
No need to guess. You are very right. Bitcoin cannot die because of China. If a single country can cause the death of Bitcoin, then Bitcoin should have been dead long before now.

I believe that is glaring enough from what we are seeing in the market so far. China is totally free to do whatever she likes, but their decisions negatively or positively will not be a huge factor in having a very optimistic future. Bitcoin's future is bright on its own.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:26:15 PM

Yes of course. Bitcoin will continuously operate and have a bright future even without the presence of China since they have already banned bitcoin exchange in their country. Although China was one of the biggest country contributors that lead for the price rate hike of bitcoin, still bitcoin will not die because of the action that have done by China because there are still a lot of countries with big population of bitcoin users can support bitcoin all through out to regain what it has loss so that ot will not die.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:36:36 PM

Yes!  Even without China bitcoin still there.  Bitcoin cannot rely in one country is their loss because they ban the bitcoin in their country.  So bitcoin will go on and go on even without China.
Correct mate even china has a big influence in bitcoin community bitcoin will not die if they totally banned it in their country. There are some country having huge mining site even individuals, the supply would decrease but it will continue to provide because of other miner.
And if that totally happen we expect the big changes of the range in bitcoin value

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grantycoiner

Activity: 212

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

No we dont need china

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

I think that everyone is getting wrong information on china, as china is not banning bitcoin or its uses but they have banned ICO which are mostly scamming the users. They have just stated the exchanges to wait till they state the news rules and regulations to be followed so that their country peoples dont get scammed by bitcoin scammers. Which i think is very good for bitcoin and its users to get safe guarded.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

that's right, bitcoin will not die because of china.
there are still many countries that support bitcoin,
bitcoin prices will increase, and bitcoin is the currency for the future.
although without china, bitcoin will continue to thrive.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

Of course not bitcoins won't die because of China banning ICOs and maybe ban on bitcoins exchanges it will all affect bitcoins but it won't die.Bitcoins will not die as long as there is demand of bitcoins.I think mostly all countries will legalise bitcoins in future as many countries had already legalised them like Japan,India and many more.This drop is only temporary cause of China banning ICOs, bitcoins will rise again soon and will cross $5000 this year.

I agree bitcoin will never die because there's a lot of coutries investing in bitcoin and those people were more than the people who holds bitcon compared of their people. China isn't like of fiat stock that they put to the world bank asset, but here with bitcoin we can have our freedom on our investments and the benefits is for all around the world and not only focused on one country that's china.
lioncava

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

This isn’t the first time China is banning exchanges. Back in 2013, bitcoin dropped more than 50 percent as the government asked BTCChina to stop accepting deposits in Chinese yuan. The government changed its mind later on.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not die because china, if one country will not cause bitcoin to die, even though china is a country with strong economy. but i am sure without chinese bitcoin is still strong.
rosettasunn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

The answer is NO. But when investors see the nega effect that China can make on bitcoin price, their passion may fall for fear of other countries doing the same. Perhaps this year is a year of ice and fire for bitcoin and winter is coming.

The life of Bitcoin doesn't solely depend on china and that's why it is decentralized. I know china has a bigger stake in terms of mining power and investment but that doesn't mean if they decide to leave the network others won't replace them and so I don't think Bitcoin will ever die because of the Chinese and their drama.

Yes, u r right. Bitcoin is boundless, but its price is not. When u go back to 2013, the first time that China banned bitcoin, the price went down from 1000 to 500 or less and last for nearly three years. I didn't mean bitcoin would DIE of China's banning, truthfully told, I tended to believe bitcoin would be more than 10000 grand in the future, but NOT THIS YEAR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: