Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14375 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

I agree with everyone. China is just a contributor. They are good investors, miners and traders that really helped with the boom of bitcoins. We have already experienced what is the effect of banning bitcoins in one of the best contributor if bitcoins. Big dips but never died. Hopefully, bitcoins will be adopted more by other countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:55:52 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
In my own opinion, it's a big no because china is not the center and not the reason why bitcoin is created that's why there is no need to panic if china started to ban bitcoin in their country even they are the reason why bitcoins price decreases in the past weeks and as of now bitcoins price is now recovering.
CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

NO. There can be dip but BTC will not die
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:29:50 AM

If you are thinking about that then just think about right now, there is a lot of bad news that are related to china and bitcoin and you can see that bitcoin is still alive and there is a high price still on bitcoin so i don't think that bitcoin will die because of china and the only effect that will be on bitcoin is the price of bitcoin will go down a little bit.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

It is too late now! If China had done what she is doing now 5-8 years ago with all her dramas with Bitcoin it might have had a tremendous negative effect . That would've been the era before the entire world opened up to the Bitcoin phenomenon. Now the fire has caught on and it is very unlikely that any one country can kill Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

Of course it will have impact because as we know china has a fairly high contribution in the market.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:37:45 AM

I recognize that achina is one of the biggest countries that produces the largest bitcoin, but it's open when the Chinese government forbids bitcoin then bitcoin will die ,, here I say "wrong statement" when all the world is bitcoin and feel the bitcoin so more and more that join in bitcoin , then this is the capital for the ICO around the world ,, not just in china ,,

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:21 AM

Of course it will have impact because as we know china has a fairly high contribution in the market.
China has a big influence in  bitcoin community but it not means that bitcoin wil die if china will banned bitcoin in their country and we just expect the big dump of the value if that will happen because more crypto currency exchange in china to be closed and more investors full out their investment and demand of bitcoin will also decreasing.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

that cannot be , Bitcoin will still strong and rise if the community remains united, because the key to Bitcoin's success lies in its lovers community

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:13:32 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
I agree that Bitcoin won't die just because China banned Bitcoin exchanges. It is indeed a major loss for Bitcoin because it resulted to major dumps. But Bitcoin can still have a positive future without it. Bitcoin still have a large community without China that will give Bitcoin a high market demand that still makes its market value high. And now, we are seeing that Bitcoin is slowly climbing its way up, hoping that it will continue until it's back to its feet again.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

I don't really think that bitcoin will die because of the drama China created. And I think that bitcoin will never beaten by any forms of coins and no dramas, FUDS and ETC will cause its death.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:21:22 AM

I don't think so, I think Bitcoin will not die because of china.  reason whatever i think bitcoin is bitcoin another thing  it price will rise up  day by day. I think who will invest in it and he will be millionaires.actually  Bitcoin are not depend on china. and it is world wide popular thing.  there are many many country has huge contribute for the success of bitcoin. first thing is that it is not a matter of china. It would be silly to think that  bitcoin depends just from china decision . lastly i want say that it is not matter of fact china it is world wide so don't worry in this regard.

ohmymy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

There will be fluctuations in the price, but btc will likely be here to stay
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:30:04 AM

No bitcoin will not die . Bitcoin will live more years or more decades and many people buy again so the price will increase again . Even china ban bitcoin exchanges it will not affect high and for sure bitcoin will recover again because many country love bitcoin so they dont want  to die bitcoin . So if you buy bitcoin today you will become happy for the result because you will earn profit for sure in the future.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

There will be fluctuations in the price, but btc will likely be here to stay
It is, bitcoin will not die even it is fluctuates daily. There are many countries uses bitcoin and not only China. And there are still many users for bitcoin so I dont think it will die.
alfred.irgens

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:50:16 AM

There is the fact that China is dominating the Crypto market but it does not necessarily mean that BTC might die because of China.
traccdev

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

It's just a bad news and it will pass over time. Have some patience.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

I doubt that Bitcoin will die just because  China banned Bitcoin exchanges together with ICOs. But indeed, it affected Bitcoin and other cryptos negatively. The cryptomarket fell because of what happened. But we are now seeing that Bitcoin is slowly making its way back and that's something to look forward to. And if it will continue rising, eventually it will prove that it can be still successful without China.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
massimo.crypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

bitcoin will not die because of China or because of any other country. It's built on the most important quality of life which is "freedom". This will keep our crypto currency always alive.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:15 AM

no bitcoin will never die, bitcoin just drop without china, and that drop just in a 3 or 4 days, after 4 - 5 days bitcoin price will back to normal. i think for the future bitcoin is will be good than yesterday. and without china i believe that bitcoin will survive

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: