Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

No Bitcoin or crypto's will not die because of China or any goverment.

Bitcoin will die however because of Quantum Computing. Quantum Computers already exist and are exponentially growing in QBITS when they reach a certain amount of QBITS they can crack Bitcoin's encryption.

QRL is the next gen crypto already ready for this Quantum Resistance build in natively on it's platform.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

Within the period of globalized Internet economy, individual government authorities don't have authority and power to act against a decentralized forex like Bitcoin. Even when The fareast will go out from the game it might get slow the rise of Bitcoin's price, but it will never ruin Bitcoin. All scenario on the world marketplace is displaying us that presently Bitcoin is distributing over the world and wins more and more coronary heart, the situation of China is just like an exception, which doesn't perform the entire tend.
China has ban bitcoin yet at the same time a huge number of individuals are utilizing bitcoins to procure cash and to be rich that is the reason the ban of bitcoins by china has no impact on bitcoins on the grounds that still the costs of bitcoins are going increasingly elevated quickly that is the reason the bitcoins will never pass on account of china.   

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

No necause china is not the only country that uses bitcoin. When china announce that he will no longer accepts bitcoin, its price obviously decrease but after some times it gains back
cfkvfyjd

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

Of course, China depends a lot, but this does not mean that bitkoyn will cease to exist if China decides to ban bitokoyn.
cfkvfyjd

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

There are other countries influential in which bitcoin will continue to function. Although after this the rate may decrease.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

No it will not, China is not the only contributor in the market and another thing there are a lot of miners all over the world that is running 24 hours and also companies that creating an alt coin and exchange into bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

Some of the traders are telling that china has the %30 contribution in the market that's why the value of bitcoins is decreasing before when ico's are ban in china but now the price is growing again and it already reach $8k.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:07:07 AM

No, bitcoin will not die because of chine even they banned bitcoin in their country. I think It can't affect in different countries because china can't control all the users. They are many users in our universe so that no one can stop bitcoin and it's growing rapidly. Everyone can join here.
John777

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

Bitcoin will die not because of China, but because of a simple drop in demand due to the ban in most countries of the world. Since they already understood that bitcoin poses a real threat to the economy of the country, then either its restriction or a complete ban occurs.

laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will die because of China, one main reason why is because Bitcoin was not created because of China and there are lots of Countries beside china that has access to Bitcoin. Whatever happens in Bitcoin in China, Bitcoin will still continue because they are not the only user of Bitcoin. There will be impact in the price at first but it will not go on forever.

China can do what he wants to do, this will never take bitcoin down. They think they have the exact power to take bitcoin down, yet they're wrong. Bitcoin is the world citizens and china is not enough to ban bitcoin to kill it.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:34:07 AM

This is of course stupid, that China can greatly affect bitcoin. We have already observed recently how the miners conspired and stopped mining the bitcoins switched to CASH. It was not long. Everyone can count their money and potential loss. Therefore, a single country, even with a huge territory, does not have much influence.
Never bitcoin will die because now the performance of bitcoin will increase more and more and due to which the rate of bitocoin is increasing by getting more and more users so bitcoin will survive forever when it continue getting such a high rated customers.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

They could certainly drop the price by dumping all BTC to the market. In that case would be difficult to avoid a panic sell. But for what purpose? Current situation is win-win for everybody, including Chinese miners.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Bitcoin won't die but its value will be greatly affected by China.
China is the largest country of the world and the bitcoin blockage in that area will give some minute price issues but there will be not that much effect as ban was imposed 2 months ago and after that bitcoin progressed more and more and now bitcoin is going to climb 10000$ and whole world eyes are on the bitcoin and this shows that bitcoin is independent of all the countries and china will hold up ban sooner.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

They could certainly drop the price by dumping all BTC to the market. In that case would be difficult to avoid a panic sell. But for what purpose? Current situation is win-win for everybody, including Chinese miners.

They already banned bitcoin and the effect of that was felt just for hours alongside with the announcement of Dimon that bitcoin is a fraud.  And looking at its price now, we can confidently say that there is no effect after the Chinese banned bitcoin.  It even strengthened bitcoin as many investors sees it as a big opportunity.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
no!!!!! Bitcoin will not not becauae of china as long as mny people in the world are using bitcoin china cant kill the bitcoin what ever they do to bitcoin it will keep rising up in the social medias

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die if incase China draws back from the scene.  We have other countries who have a huge following of bitcoin users like the USA for one. Online information shows how we have one of the highest cryptocurrency users and traders in the world coming from this part of the globe.  We also have Denmark and Sweden who are forefront runners when it comes to moving towards a cashless society hence, could be an advantage for the bitcoin currency. It is noteworthy to mention that based on what i saw online too, we have countries like the Netherlands and Finland who have cities aptly called as Bitcoin city because everything is purchased through bitcoins (mostly referring to the  former country)!  So all in all for me, as ling as there are people and societies who believe in the power of bitcoins, it will still remain as a viable source of alternative currency in the future.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

I don't think so though China has a great impact on bitcoin. This can't die because of one country.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

Although China today is a big contributor to the increase and adoption of Bitcoin and they are mainly countries involved with Bitcoin mining because the cost of electricity is very cheap. And now the Chinese government has a rule that prohibits ICO, this certainly has an impact on bitcoin. But I'm sure bitcoin will continue to exist even without China, because bitcoin is now widely known by other countries, and this is why it keeps the bitcoin going.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

I think not, since bitcoin's market caters internet users I don't think China's banning of bitcoin will result to its death since bitcoin can be easily used internationally even when your country locally bans it. People will always find a way to use it and that will make bitcoin keep on living.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

China is a very big economy, but bitcoin can survive without China
No its not true and I think bitcoin don’t care about china because when china banned bitcoin so after that some big countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal and I’m sure that end of the year some more countries will also accept bitcoin because world realized that how bitcoin is important for them so I’m sure about china as well that very soon they will take their decision back and hey will join bitcoin soon.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: