Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14375 times)
fredalba90

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

No of course not! Cool
Just look, South Korea has banned ICO, but Bitcoin course keeps growing.
There was some minor influence to Ethereum, but it was temporary, lol Smiley
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoglobal79

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

--

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

Bitcoin will not die even china ban exchanges or icos. Because china doesn't control the whole market.  In the world there are many more countries that support bitcoin and are interested in its development.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Bitcoin does not need China in order to survive.  If you look at the globe, China is juat one coutry among the possible country that will embrace and accept Bitcoin.  Even if China bans Bitcoin eternally, there is still Japan and Australia that opens its government to innovations.  It will be a lost of China if they stay hostile to bitcoin, though I think China is just preparing its country for a massive adoption of Bitcoin and its technology.

Look at the current price of bitcoin after the china news, what has happened? It's  gone all the way to 4K plus in short period of time and now hitting the 5K target real soon. People have knocked down china already and they all know that it's just little part of bitcoin. Yes, yes, I would be more than happy if bitcoin gets accepted again into china as the prices will start pumping again. Even without the china bitcoin price is boosted a lot more and if they prepare their nation to adopt the market again then man we are more blessed. Our investment will also take the proper shape and will sell highest ever. Better keep some more patience see how bitcoin plays the wolf and off course china.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

i don't think so...Bitcoin is depended on a single country. if Chine will leave this platfrom then Bitcoin will face a sudden shock but it will not die. without China Bitcoin is capable to move forwards. because Japan, South Korea and other countries people are holding most of the capital of Bitcoin so that Bitcoin will not die even China is not with it...
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

Thats impossible, just think of it that China already banned the bitcoin transaction into their country, but what happened, it is a short bad effect but it is a very fast recovery of bitcoin thats why it is very hard to down and destroy, as Bill Gates says that bitcoin is unstoppable because no matter what happens it is still very stand firm and rising.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:21:12 PM

Initial reports from Chinese media that the government plans to close down domestic cryptocurrency exchanges have seen the virtual coin shed more than $100.  Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal also reported that the country is planning to shut down digital currency exchanges.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

No they baned bitcoin in china not doesnt mean it will die all around the world. There are many country that they used bitcoin so i think it will not die because of china
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
It obviously won't die just because of what happened. But still, we can't hide the truth that it resulted to major cryptomarket to fall including Bitcoin. Given the fact that its value fell from 4600 to 3400 in just a week of time if I'm not wrong. But as we are seeing right now, Bitcoin is slowly recovering and is now again on the 4k mark which proves that it can still recover without China.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

No they baned bitcoin in china not doesnt mean it will die all around the world. There are many country that they used bitcoin so i think it will not die because of china

Definitely, not only China is the user of bitcoin.  And bitcoin is not a product of China so definitely it will not die.  Bitcoin has many supporters all around the world.  We only have the presumption because China is a bigger country and that many people there are using it.  But that is not enough for bitcoin to die because bitcoin is really such a wonderful creation.  Bitcoin is supported by many people not only Chinese.  Even China banned bitcoin, it has still a high price.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is going to die just because china is planing on banning it.
We are just going to find an alternative.
I think that South Korea is already a good alternative as the government is pretty much pro-bitcoin and they have large exchanges that are based in South Korea.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is going to die just because china is planing on banning it.
We are just going to find an alternative.
I think that South Korea is already a good alternative as the government is pretty much pro-bitcoin and they have large exchanges that are based in South Korea.

And now it's all proven, there is nothing about it even though the Chinese government banned bitcoin on September 30th, and this is the advantage of using a decentralized system so that users become the main factor bitcoin can survive.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

I agree to you big NO . even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity they always there they find a way to connect in btc.

Well China really cant bring bitcoin down, people are now adopting this new technology and i think there's still chinese people who owns bitcoin. We should not be intimidated by those chinese people who want to bring down bitcoin so they can may their own token. I really believe on bitcoin and i know in the future i will enjoy the benefit of this.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:53:46 PM

I don't think it will be a great effect to bitcoin, yes we have seen the price of bitcoin dumps a little but after some time, the price regains. It may be shocking that China banned bitcoin because there are a lot of people who uses and China is one of the largest miners of bitcoin, still many wants to hold bitcoin and earn some through time so I think it will not be a great deal to bitcoin.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:58:35 PM

No because there are still many other countries that allow and use bitcoins but many investors come from China.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
No! Its a big big NO!  Maybe the value of bitcoin become decrease but bitcoin is so much strong cryptocurrency so thats why the bitcoin will going increase again i believe in bitcoin so dont panic and keep earning bitcoin then wait for the bumping up.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

Definitely bitcoin will not die because of China. We have seen this before. China had some effect on the crypto market but then what happened? it all came back to the same level when effect happened. So no worries about China.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

I think no. And you can see why at bitcoin's price (it continues to rise). I also believe that Chinese will still find a way to invest in cryptocurrency by inventing a new technology (even if it is illegal)
ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

absolutely not. china doesn't have any control in bitcoin although China has illegalized the ICO, it doesn't affect on the price of bitcoin. the prices still stable and bitcoin don't die. it is the proof that bitcoin is not controlled by China.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

no it wont , bitcoiners are scattered world wide not only in china
its china against the rest of the world nah bitcoin will still be alive even china wont trade

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

I agree. China's issue will not be detrimental on bitcoin but will of course affect bitcoin in some other way because there is ahuge number of traders, miners and bitcoin user in that country but comapre to the whole world that uses bitcoin. I t is no match.
we don't have  a single idea on what they are planning. Maybe they are just manipulating bitcoin because they will be creating there own soon. They might have realize the potential or maybe the risk of using the bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
I think yes. China has a huge bitcoiner as I have said earlier but it is no match compare to the population of the worlds bitcoiner. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: