Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11253 times)
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

Even china ban BTC and I think it not a factor for the movement of bitcoin value in USD. No one know the movement of bitcoin value in USD and my opinion bitcoin never back at 2000 USD but it will rise up in 5000 USD or more than.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

Long time will rise up for sure. Short term should fall down a bit because of the usual chinese FUD.

It's time to wait on how big the price will drop and prepare to buy again when the the price trend come back to the positive direction or at least wait till all these bad news will be forgotten by most people. I am sure the price will rise again.

Michael_Gims

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

I don't think China will ban BTC because most Bitcoins are mined in China; it provides economic growth and financial resources.

But a strict regulation is likely.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

i think it's rise 6 or 8 month later.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
It won't fall down into $2k. China has an issue with bitcoin way back january. However, there is nothing we should worry since China is not the biggest btc holders.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

China is the biggest country that adopts cryptocurrency.
So many things are uncleared now, if China completely banned bitcoin then the valu will drop more.
If China manage to regulate the crytocurrency exchanges, that mayalso reduce the value of bitcoin.
Based on my own analysis it good idea to sell now before everything drops down more.
You may buy later when everything is looking good in the market. This is for safety precautions!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

I see the slope that is happening now. it's commonplace in for all crypto.
i we bitcoin will evolve again even though china does not get involved anymore with bitcoin.
the future of bitcoin is not specified 1 country.
that's what I think.
Kumarodus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

Bitcoin is only going in one direction: up. It will have periods of up and down...but it is the way of the future!
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

News regarding China banning ICOs will really affect bitcoin's orice negatively but that won't be permanent. Bitcoin is volatile and its price increasing and decreasing is inevitable but I think the gains it will get in price still hasn't been on its peak yet and I'm sure bitcoin's price will increase soon.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Bitcoin market is very volatile. Price will always be rise up or fall down. But based on its recent performances, even though there are price bubbles and market corrections, Bitcoin always found its way to the right track and immediately recovers. According to the speculations, Bitcoin might reach more than $10000 this coming years.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

It will probably goes down, bitcoin holders and investors are panicking right now because of the bad news that China has banned bitcoin and they have a lot of investors that is really frustrating.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

Its just a momentary block on bitcoins nothing much I feel, you should be patient op, it has happened before Bitcoin prices was surging up and Chinese news Brought it down, then post that it once again rallied and has been up since then, right now it's just a panic sell that's got it down, only a matter of time before it shoots up again, till then don't sell your coins and just wait and watch the bull run shall happen again.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

I would have said it will rise up a few hours ago, but it seems the price has dumped quite hard again this morning and now it is not so clear. I thought it would go steady above $5,000 for sure for a while, eventually potentially reaching $6,000 and crashing after reaching somewhere between $6,000-7,000. However, it is already down 20% from the peak which is a huge amount. It is very difficult to know where markets are headed in general, but my best guess based on the current situation is the price will eventually cross $5,000 and stay there for a bit. Eventually (maybe in a month or two) we will see the first stage of what will likely be a long, sustained crash that lasts for multiple years.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

IMO, Bitcoin will rise and i don't see it going to $2000.
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

Certainly will continue to increase but not at this time. We are waiting for the latest news from the Chinese community as it will decide all in the cryptocurrency market and this is really not good.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:23:30 PM

Never believe in gossip, it's just the way they make us wrong, they want us to sell the bitcoin, and they will buy it, and when the price goes up, they get big profits, and we must live in regret.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

bad news will always be bad influence for bitcoin too and it was happened several times and especially this time come from China because maybe there are so many bitcoin users and big exchange in this country so the price more likely will dropped if most of china traders panic to facing these situations but in my view the price will increase again soon and this situation will only happened temporary
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

Well if china would ban bitcoin, certainly it would badly affect the market and cause its price to slump. That being said, we have opened new doors for investing to another country and at the same time eliminated a major influence that makes bitcoin somehow centralized. And time will come bitcoin would be stabler and would have a higher price.
On another note, many miners would benefit from this since miners from china wouldn't have any use for those rigs anymore, they would probably sell those for a cheaper price thus distributing the hash power more evenly.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Well if china would ban bitcoin, certainly it would badly affect the market and cause its price to slump. That being said, we have opened new doors for investing to another country and at the same time eliminated a major influence that makes bitcoin somehow centralized. And time will come bitcoin would be stabler and would have a higher price.
On another note, many miners would benefit from this since miners from china wouldn't have any use for those rigs anymore, they would probably sell those for a cheaper price thus distributing the hash power more evenly.
China will not prohibit bitcompet, if it happens it will collapse into the abyss) most of the miners from China) will not be mined bitcount the rate will drop to 0.00001 $

Cormoran

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

Yes, I think it will absolutely rise or fall. As for which, that's tougher. Tongue I'm not selling my held BTC, but I'm also not buying more yet, personally. I think bitcoin has more potential and will recover from this in the long-term, but short-term the enthusiasm is gone and we're into a bearish/sideways market for a while. We already were a few weeks ago, in fact - there was a short-lived spike up to $5k a few days after the indicators started showing the first signs, but that didn't last long and now we're seeing the correction. Of course, as I said I'm not confident enough of this to sell my held BTC, just not buying any more to hold through the recovery since I think the bear market isn't even through yet. A lot of this probably depends on whether the news of China's crypto exchange ban is real or not; as with any news they don't like, many people think it's fake news and is just a conspiracy to crash the prices so that Chinese bitcoin farms and government-subsidized businesses could sell before the news and buy after the crash. Who knows, maybe this time it actually is fake news, though most of the calls of that I've been hearing lately are coming more from politicians trying desperately to cover their asses by explaining to their idiot followers that everyone else is just lying because they're secretly out to get them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: