Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11258 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

Bitcoin Will fall Down And it is so Basic, base on its Basis, But It Will Rise and Every Bitcoiners will Enjoy its Price,
Let's Chill and Relax, Bitcoin Will Not Fail us.
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

Well those are only rumors I think it is normal for Bitcoin to Flactuate because there are lots of investors selling and i think it would not go down so hard i hope not. If the bitcoin drops well it is advantage for us to be able to buy low hold and sell high I will look forward to that.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

Well those are only rumors I think it is normal for Bitcoin to Flactuate because there are lots of investors selling and i think it would not go down so hard i hope not. If the bitcoin drops well it is advantage for us to be able to buy low hold and sell high I will look forward to that.
Yeah I agree to you that situation of the bitcoin today is because of the fluctuation. Many investors are selling their bitcoins today and it seems that supply of bitcoin is now high and the result is like what happening today.

David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

As many of the people are attracted towards bitcoin how are investing and selling bitcoins which has increased the requirement of bitcoin so its value may go up or fall down which is common. As nowadays the value of bitcoin is increasing so it will rise more and more we just need to be patient.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

I think to fall to the price of $ 2000 certainly this will not happen, although China has an influence on bitcoin price movement, but bitcoin is growing not only in China but in many countries there are bitcoin users, I am still optimistic that bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of this year .
Certainly yes, you are correct bitcoin may fall the price but not reaching the lowest value od 2000$, because it will rise up again in the near future. especially this year it will become 6000$ this october 2017.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

However, China has ability to atleast affect bitcoin value. Because bitcoin in circulation now, mostly reside in China. But, now bitcoin is so very popular that means rumors about falling bitcoin to $2K, seems very far away to happen. Attenuation bitcoin in only a few cents.
carllpet

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

I am not sure but saving bitcoin gives more than banks can give because of rise in demand . Also don't have to pay taxes for earned profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:23:37 AM

As of now, bitcoin is falling down because there is a lot of fud that is keep on spreadin the market and most of the people that are not aware of this phenomenon doesn't know what to do but to just sell and secure their profit but even though bitcoin is falling down then it is still a good looking market because the weak hands are now disappearing and getting replaced by the real type of investor of bitcoin.
lehoang3369

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

I hope the bitcoin will not decrease anymore. I hope once they descend at 4000 dollars it will return steadily back up and continue rising because if prices continue to rise we can make a lot of profit. I hope the bitcoin price will not fall in 2000 dollars but if that happens it will definitely increase again because many people buy bitcoin again because they want to have more profit. But if you want to buy bitcoin you can buy your own risk right now.
malboroman

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

for now bitcoin will fall .. but it will not be up to 2000 $
and after the panic from the china news ,, bitcoin will rise again
stay afloat, don't sell now
this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin

It can be easy $2k and even low, if trade volume will move to other currencies or out of crypto at all.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

Most probably BTC is more dumping now already falling down below $4000 because china is declared ICO ban but i don' believe this news.I think his is main reason BTC price is reduces.Keep patience.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

i think that the price drop of bitcoin is not related to china banned btc and why some people believe that news?  i mean internet is full of fake news and info so if someone said anything people believed it immediately?  whats wrong with these people. and its normal for the btc to drop because it will rise up again next day or maybe next week.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

Obviously,  demand of bitcoin  in some countries  is still on the rise,There is no need to worry. China  just banned ICO not bit. 

Uh huh. This is some another whale because of his ICO banned in China, there is no need to panic. What we have to do is ignore this thing and keep on earning bitcoin, that way, we could make more profits in the next PUMP, though there must be people who already sell their bitcoins because of being scared to lose more profits.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

I think to fall to the price of $ 2000 certainly this will not happen, although China has an influence on bitcoin price movement, but bitcoin is growing not only in China but in many countries there are bitcoin users, I am still optimistic that bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of this year .
no it wont, its all baseless speculation and FUD that lead people to actually believe something like this. granted, it has happened before during the mtgox fiasco years back, little tidbits of news like this will never be enough to cause bitcoin to plummet like it did back then.

Most probably BTC is more dumping now already falling down below $4000 because china is declared ICO ban but i don' believe this news.I think his is main reason BTC price is reduces.Keep patience.
personally, i don't think so. these recent price fluctuations caused by the china / jp morgan ceo news could definitely contribute to the price normalization, but if it weren't for these events, i think bitcoin would've definitely crossed the 5000 usd threshold with nothing coming up to stop it. for now though, i think the price will stabilize given the events for a short while, before some event sets it off into a pump again.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:55:35 AM

i think bitcoin are in troubles china gov't banned the ICO a effect for the bitcoin about the banned, hoping this issue fixed as soon as possible before bitcoinfalling down thats my prediction, and i believe after of this issue the bitcoin go rebond the price. fall down to 2000$ i think not.
supandi wiharja

Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will rise again even for bitcoin prices this time continue to decline.
What keeps the bitcoin price down?

Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

The price of bitcoins is reduced by bad news, but this is not the time for panic, but the time to buy coins at a cheap price and then get even more profits when the price goes up.

kyucryp

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

I think it will fall for the next few days because of the many negative news circulating at this time, I hope the bitcoin still survives in the range of $ 3800 because the price is now very good to find profits in trading altcoin

Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

I think it will fall for the next few days because of the many negative news circulating at this time, I hope the bitcoin still survives in the range of $ 3800 because the price is now very good to find profits in trading altcoin

Yes i think also that it will fall in the next few days. Im sure that it will rise then once more. It will hit 4000 dollars in the future, and maybe in the next few months 5000 dollars at least.

When bitcoins falls everybody sells their bitcoins so its dropping more.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

Speculations and technical shows the same characteristics. It's expected to go towards 3K and then rally starts to upwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: