Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:40:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11257 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

For me bitcoin will rise up. Because their are some new company are willing to accept bitcoin as a payment. But I'm not sure about it , because the bitcoins price don't have a constant price it goes up and down. Smiley
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

hopefully bitcoin prices will rise again in the next 2 months or the longest december later bitcoin prices have reached 5k $ again ,, because I need a lot of money in December
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
It is important for bitcoin to not loose the confidence of investors, if it gives good return in long time then no one cares what happens in short term. So this is just a short term market dump, after a few days bitcoin is going to rise again.
jasindu36

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

Definitely bitcoin will rise but in the present scenario market is in correction phase. It is a part of trading. Market already rose too much in the past month so market is doing its correction its nothing to worry. Sooner it will rise again & I feel Btc will touch 6000$ by the end of this year.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:51:07 AM

For me bitcoin will rise up. Because their are some new company are willing to accept bitcoin as a payment. But I'm not sure about it , because the bitcoins price don't have a constant price it goes up and down. Smiley

The only reason why bitcoins market price are decreasing is because of the china that banned the ico's that contribute's a lot in the market, Since that there's another news that china is legalizing the bitcoins in their country then i think that the value will increase again periodically.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:03:02 AM

The only reason why bitcoins market price are decreasing is because of the china that banned the ico's that contribute's a lot in the market, Since that there's another news that china is legalizing the bitcoins in their country then i think that the value will increase again periodically.

It's not about ICOs. No one really cares about them since they are just an excuse for scamming people. What causes problems are Chinese exchanges. China implemented new laws that are trying to regulate Bitcoin and few big exchanges announced that they will stop trading. That is causing market price surge. 
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

I don't know how much but btc will fall down end of the month. Because of Chinese exchanges band. I am not going to sell my btc for cheap rate this time cause it'll rise again next month.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

I hope bitcoin will not decreased more. I hope once they down at 4000 dollars it will become stable again and continue to increase because if the price continue to increase we can earn a lot of profit. I hope bitcoin price will not down at 2000 dollars but if that happen for sure it will increase again because many user buy bitcoin again because they want more profit . But if you want to buy bitcoin you can buy now at your own risk.

In terms of business we open up our minds that there is up & down, thats things happen now in btc when china banned bitcoin.but i thinks this is not final we know  one day china will open there arms wide to  embrace the bitcoin they accept the facts thats  btc will help to improve there economy.and to make the transaction easier.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:25:25 AM

On my opinion the price of bitcoin will continue to grow up, the only reason why the bitcoin price goes down is because the investors got afraid and start selling their bitcoin investment, but it will not take long that they will realize that their it no reason to be afraid of and will start to invest on bitcoin again.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
If the price will hit to 2000$ I guess it is the time that I will celebrate because this will be the time that I will invest all my savings.
But I have doubt that this will not happen as the value of bitcoin is started to grow higher and higher.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

Don't believe on rumors, bitcoin is not going to ban, and also bitcoin will go up and small price down. Also you think that anyone is here who predict right?
I don't think that anyone give us right prediction, only see the situation and believe on yourself and see what is going on. If you have a fear that bitcoin will be come at $2000, then sell your bitcoin if you have a profit from its recently price.  
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

for now its value may be down but I am sure that bitcoin value will be stable again and tends to increase as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts to invest because it is easy to use.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

I think bitcoin price will increase again. My seems that now decrease on the price of bitcoin only happened. Some people sell their bitcoin it's price is high enough. I really believe that bitcoin price will increase again.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

As i see on blackfolio many coins price dropped but i know that its a part of flactuation i know that the value of btc and others coins going increase again so we dont need to panic .Smiley

finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

It seems like it will continue on its wild roller coaster journey with many rises and falls. Ultimately I feel it will rise significantly over the longer term, but that's just my gut instinct, not necessarily "money in the bank" if you pardon the pun.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

However, China has ability to atleast affect bitcoin value. Because bitcoin in circulation now, mostly reside in China. But, now bitcoin is so very popular that means rumors about falling bitcoin to $2K, seems very far away to happen. Attenuation bitcoin in only a few cents.
It has not only affected the prices, it has totally changed the game. China has an important role in this down fall and it has been doing such stunts in the past also. However, we all know what is going to happen next. Soon this dip will be over and a huge increase in the value is waiting for us all.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

Dont sell it because even tho bitcoin losses potential investors it is still not the end for it to fall down. It will just fluctuate a little bit downwards. Just focus on trusting bitcoin because i know that bitcoin wont fail us. This is the opportunity for us to earn many profit
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

However, China has ability to atleast affect bitcoin value. Because bitcoin in circulation now, mostly reside in China. But, now bitcoin is so very popular that means rumors about falling bitcoin to $2K, seems very far away to happen. Attenuation bitcoin in only a few cents.
It has not only affected the prices, it has totally changed the game. China has an important role in this down fall and it has been doing such stunts in the past also. However, we all know what is going to happen next. Soon this dip will be over and a huge increase in the value is waiting for us all.

The current trend is not as it used to be, there are now many elements and factors that can ward off the negative news that arises, this is due to the volume/market sentiment and many community leaders involved in bitcoin, if yesterday bitcoin has fallen then it only takes less than a week to Increase, I think this week will experience an increase in prices that can make us all proud of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

Rise up up
I think it will rise up and we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile. In addition to that, there are lot of reason why the price of bitcoin was goes up and goes down. The fluctuation of supply and demand is also reason why the price is always change. Lastly,  it would rise up again.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

I think bitcoin will rise up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: