Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11257 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:11:15 PM

I am laughing at those who said that bitcoin was dead because of this recently dump  Grin Well, thanks for that, keep dumping your coins so i can buy them at a discounted price, that is a nice deal, i think. Please people, stop believing in all fuds that you read on this forum.. It is full of that, and if you are going to dump all your tokens everytime you see a fud, then dont buy them please, you are only making panic around the community.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

Rising in price after the recent events in China, bitcoin demonstrates to the world a good vitality and ability to function independently of its position on the part of a separate, even relatively large country with a huge market,
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

I believe and believe that bitcoin will rise, even the price will rise sharply when bitcoin gets back up, so do not worry. I suggest saving your bitcoin and do not sell it until bitcoin prices rise again  Grin

xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:37:33 AM

Bitcoin is going up again and hopefully it will go $5,000 by the end of the month?
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

Bitcoin is going up again and hopefully it will go $5,000 by the end of the month?

I ageee with you it's coming from the ground with full force for all to see. The false news and ridicule couldn't keep it down anymore and I'm glad in less than a week it's value has started appreciating again.
Falgorn

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

Bitcoin will undoubtedly soon rise in price. This is evidenced by his behavior in the last few days, when he rose already for 4000 dollars, even in the absence of positive information from China. After him began to grow in the course and altkoins and this trend is encouraging.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

However, China has ability to atleast affect bitcoin value. Because bitcoin in circulation now, mostly reside in China. But, now bitcoin is so very popular that means rumors about falling bitcoin to $2K, seems very far away to happen. Attenuation bitcoin in only a few cents.
It has not only affected the prices, it has totally changed the game. China has an important role in this down fall and it has been doing such stunts in the past also. However, we all know what is going to happen next. Soon this dip will be over and a huge increase in the value is waiting for us all.
Haha but I like that, if China does not bans ICO and some crypto exchanges, you never have chance to see the price of Bitcoin falls down to $2,9xx after pumped to highest price. Therefore, you should take advantage this opportunity for buy a lot of coins before its value increases again.
people who panic selling when the price drop will be very regrets because the price of bitcoin will increase soon. i can not imagine how great bitcoin that it's getting recovered again only by few days after big dumped. China efforts to kill bitcoin is failed

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
SABRINA-ANTO

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:51:22 AM

Bitcoin will continue to rise although sometimes the price falls. although Bitcoin falls drastically but will not run long Bitcoin will certainly rise again.
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

I think that Bitcoin will fall below $3500 again before it blows past $5000, which should be pretty soon from now. I think the news from China will get blown out of proportion again and that will cause Bitcoin to fall. Then within a month or two after it will be over $5000.

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:15:37 AM

btc has existed for a long time and has experienced times more difficult now than ever. So, if btc easily collapses then the last time we did not know it. My opinion is that btc will regain growth again. As the btc market is constantly expanding and China  can not make the btc market crash.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:21:52 AM

The long term trend is still pointing to bitcoin continuing its rise. The price however is very much subject to volatility when you look at the short term charts, but if you are patient enough to hold even if you see the price temporarily going down, chances are you will get rewarded with huge profits years down the line. This is all easier said than done because we sometimes get carried away by some news and can't resist to sell when the price goes on a nosedive.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

bitcointalk definitely will not go bust because there are still many other big shareholders in bitcointalk ,, if bitcointalk bankrupt will definitely be a lot of unemployment in the world.
Nothing like that is going to happen. Those people who invest in millions or you can say the whales; the y won't let anything like this to hurt their capitals. The prices are falling down, just because some big investors are on the move now and this is what they really after. Soon, the price will shoot up again.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

The dollar/euro/etc value of Bitcoin is determined by buyers and sellers of Bitcoin. It’s value, like most things, is determined by the market. It’s really as simple as that.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

I'm very optimistic that prices will rise, bitcoin prior to year end price of the bitcoin reaching more than $5000 so this is a good time to get profit with investment bitcoin soon.

great
FrannWilder

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Today was the recovery day and the price is just $4000 at the moment. The volatility is high but this is the nature of this market. This is why we are here.
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:36:21 PM

Buy now while cheap!!!
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

bitcoin prices always go up and down,
do not worry the price will increase again,the decline in bitcoin prices only happens because some people sell their bitcoin when the price is high enough,
they are only tempted or worried to get down so swiftly,
I am still optimistic that bitcoin prices will rise again.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

I believe bitcoin will rise up and beat his best number and reach 5000$ or even more. If it wasn't for the china ban bitcoin would have been at 5k by now but they chose to lower it. This decrease in value may be so helpful for small  investers or even normal people to buy bitcoin. Stocking in and waiting for it to rise again could be so profitable.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

It's gonna rise up soon. Because bitcoin has very good future.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:15:26 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
For me i see the blockfolio that sometimes decreasing but its more advantage to increase so i think the bitcoin have a potential to increase so much high  , and i know that the value of bitcoin is strong other than crytocurrency . Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: