Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11260 times)
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$

The price of Bitcoin falling was a week ago and now its back to its price. Now will be a good time to hold your coins then for new investors, starting little by little will be helpful.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

the decline will always be there anytime, whether it is for price correction or for people who want to sell because it has gained profit. this year more and more enthusiasts who want to invest funds in bitcoin, including my country. Although currently bitcoin has not been legalized in my country. more and more enthusiasts then surely the price will continue to increase from year to year.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
If you look at the history of bitcoin the value of it is fluctuating sometimes is rise up and sometimes its falling down but if you see that the rising up of the bitcoin is really high  than to falling down. It means that everytime when bitcoin falling down. Dont panic because the percentage value of its rising up will more than the falling daown valie of it.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

China ban will affect Bitcoin for a while but after the breathing then it will pump up. The target  this year end is between $5k-$6k. Let us wait and see.
zoy88

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

rise fall is a normal matter in investment, just do not fall on hold
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:07:42 PM

I think even though china prohibits using bitcoin, it just will not have a big effect on bitcoin change. indeed the biggest supplier of bitcoin is china country. I think there are still many countries that use bitcoin other than chinese so bitcoin price will continue to rise. because bitcoin users are increasing.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:22 PM

Bitcoin will always go up and fall down. Because this market too small. Whale can control it
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

I prefer to wait for the price to rise. Experienced investors understand that this is an artificial price reduction and bitcoin will be able to develop well without the participation of China.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

China ban will affect Bitcoin for a while but after the breathing then it will pump up. The target  this year end is between $5k-$6k. Let us wait and see.
Yea China ban effects coming out but its not going to take too much this community can recover this and bounce back in near future I am also hoping for increase of price and in near future its going to touch 6000$ because its target for bitcoin if its going to touch this then we are going to be more stable and popular
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:32:23 PM

sometime bitcoin fall down is no problem because.... today tomorrow sure will be rise
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

I think their is only one direction in which the price of Bitcoin can go and that is up. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular everyday and if the popularity keeps on increasing then the price of Bitcoin will surely go to new heights .
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

of course the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase, note the increase in price from year to year, it will no longer decline Smiley
I disagree to that bitcoin will no longer decline because if you will see in the price chart or candlestick chart of bitcoin then you can see that there is an up and down pattern movement of bitcoin and that is why it is safe to say that the price of bitcoin will just go up because it will always experience declines or dumps in the price because that is natural in bitcoin market.

Of course It wouldn't be declining that worst like of the previous days passed away, and I knew the people whose getting more matured with the investments they had realized everything what's behind the game of china. That's why the economy is  reviving it's bitcoin value and started to gain it's better value again.

gradovgv

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

Those fake news and new Chinese regulations that pop up every day starting to effect the market less and less every day. I think if China bans bitcoin totally, the price will drop for 5-10 percents and recover in a few days
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

Obviously,  demand of bitcoin  in some countries  is still on the rise,There is no need to worry. China  just banned ICO not bit. 
I agree with you that china has just ban ICO not bitcoin and they are thinking to accept bitcoin being a currency because chines like bitcoin business much and bitcoin business has spread in all over china, so china can refuse of this reality.

We have seen the propaganda in past before 1st August and just like that a panic of negativity about bitcoin is trying to spread by whales. I hope, they would not be succeeded in their aims and bitcoin will keep continue his journey.   

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

bitcoin is volatile so its value is not stable in the market, it can go up and it can go down no matter what the crisis and the problems on our society but based on some rumors and my own observations it would still possibly climb over  $4000 within the nex few days or weeks and its a good idea if you can wait for some time for a better profit. in my case im now waiting and ready to sell off my hard earned bitcoins when the value increases.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:24:28 AM

I don't know guys it doesn't look like BTC will rise in the next few weeks. if you take the news as your indicator (good news = up ; bad news = down) then we've only had bad news for the past weeks; and I've seen many TA who say that it's most likely a bear market and will continue going down.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:20 PM

According to my bitcoin will rise again at the end of this month to reach the figure of $4500 because it is currently being endured in the numerals bitcoin $3800, already common in several days if in the bitcoin bitcoin is decreasing then they will give you a surprise at us. then it should you save for a long period of time. will probably happen keajiban in bitcoin later this year.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

According to my bitcoin will rise again at the end of this month to reach the figure of $4500 because it is currently being endured in the numerals bitcoin $3800, already common in several days if in the bitcoin bitcoin is decreasing then they will give you a surprise at us. then it should you save for a long period of time. will probably happen keajiban in bitcoin later this year.
This attitude to bitcoin is a mistake. If everyone would keep their bitcoins sooner or later lose all their money. When there is a turnover of coins everyone has income. If there is no transaction that miners are not profitable will work and there's nothing you can do with your coins. This is only a small example. All actually much more complicated.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

It will fall down to $1500 for five years. Now go there and sell your coins for a quick profit because, of course, a quick profit is better than long term hodling, right? After all, hodlers are bad traders, and the right thing to do is to sleep on fiat, forever enslaved by the banksters. Go there and sell it, bears. Roll Eyes
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

This attitude to bitcoin is a mistake. If everyone would keep their bitcoins sooner or later lose all their money. When there is a turnover of coins everyone has income. If there is no transaction that miners are not profitable will work and there's nothing you can do with your coins. This is only a small example. All actually much more complicated.
Nope, the Bitcoin system reward still does not need have transaction to receive reward, it still support Pay of Work.
But when its system changes to Pay of Proof or other type, it will need have transaction to supply reward for miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: