Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise up or fall down?  (Read 11257 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin back again at 4000 dollars plus. Maybe it will increase again the price of bitcoin. I don't know as of now if china ban bitcoin or did not do. But many people said china will not ban bitcoin . But there's  a thread the china ban bitcoin offcial in china at september 30 . But I dony if its true or not. But I hope it will increase so we can make a lot of profit in the future. But even the price increase again we dont know when the price decrease so always be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:34:04 PM

Today was the recovery day and the price is just $4000 at the moment. The volatility is high but this is the nature of this market. This is why we are here.
That's a good thing always happen to bitcoin, from its dump and rise again. But we don't wonder that because is just usually happen to bitcoin. The most important thing is that, its fast recovery and now it almost $4500. And I believe that it could continue increasing, probably another hit in the market price would be happen within this year.
Wait! The price of Bitcoin still has a trouble to increases at the end of this month.
Today, only is 28th, we need to wait the last day of this month to confirm it really bullish trend or only trap trend to take profit by whales.

When it comes to the whales, we can't do anything. We just wait and see the result, we can't take action prior to this. This is the bad side of it.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

bitcoin is surely recovering its around $4200 right now so i don't think there will be another dump before this month end.
There is not even dump because bitcoin is going forward to make everyone happy because bitcoin is arising and people are keep watching that so look at the market bitcoin has top once again as it was before.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

What do you think? China banned BTC? And btc price goes to 4,069$ today Smiley
You think to sell or it can rise up again, some rumors said that btc will fall down to 2000$
China banning ICOs and closing bitcoin exchanges doesn't change anything ,yes the prices will crash more than you know in the future but that's healthy for bitcoin,because if the price continues to increase ,everyone will only use bitcoin and governments will do something or the other to stop people from using it ,and also crashes help investors to reinvest again.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

bitcoin is surely recovering its around $4200 right now so i don't think there will be another dump before this month end.
There is not even dump because bitcoin is going forward to make everyone happy because bitcoin is arising and people are keep watching that so look at the market bitcoin has top once again as it was before.
The price of Bitcoin will continue increase, it has a small supply while many people want to buy it. The demand > the supply is the rule make the price of anything increase more. This rule can not change by anyone.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin will continue increase, it has a small supply while many people want to buy it. The demand > the supply is the rule make the price of anything increase more. This rule can not change by anyone.
Bitcoin had no assurance of increasing and decreasing because there were an instance that we are experiencing unpredictable problem. However this time bitcoin value now was raising up and hopefully it will continue for long run of time. No one can says if the bitcoin is full up or fall down permanently.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

down downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

i am not expecting the price is down until $35 but its happen right now. but i think the price is trying to go up because i see in the order buy and sell, there is a fight between the traders and the movements is so fast to change. i wonder what will happen in tomorrow, is it still below $4k or is it up to $4k? let we see later.
According to me tomorrow the price of bitcoin will remain stable and will probably crawl up when there is no more bad bitcoin issue. because in the last few days bitcoin is having trouble
Bitcoins are evergreen profiting investment which will give you profit during whole year and it’s not falling if there is some low price that will rise again with huge profit and don’t need to b panic just hold few days, so don’t think like that invest and have faith in bitcoin you’ll get the huge profit and join the caravan of those people who are enjoying their lives by getting profit.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:26:38 PM

After China rumors we just saw a correction move. Now its on uptrend and we will continue on way.
After hitting 7k$ we will see another correction to 5k$ then to the moon for sure.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:50:41 AM

I am less affected by rumors thrown by those who want to dredge bitcoin at low price. I still stick to the optimistic thinking. bitcoin only experienced a small weakness, no need to worry.
Yeah, I agree bitcoin will rise no matter how deep bitcoin price drop. It will still rise and recover its price because all of us know the potential of bitcoin and a lot of people still continue to use and earn it.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:32:04 AM

I am less affected by rumors thrown by those who want to dredge bitcoin at low price. I still stick to the optimistic thinking. bitcoin only experienced a small weakness, no need to worry.
Yeah, I agree bitcoin will rise no matter how deep bitcoin price drop. It will still rise and recover its price because all of us know the potential of bitcoin and a lot of people still continue to use and earn it.
That's sure is. No matter what case will prevail,bitcoin will still make a difference at the end of the day. Rising point of bitcoin is a cycle and we can't deny the fact that it will end for nothing despite the fluctuations that is going on,it will still rise again and again for the demands of investors won't end. That only shows the loyalty of people in using bitcoin in their daily living with their job as well. For sure people won't regret investing their money and it has been soaring for more years now. The existence of bitcoin won't affect its falling and rising case over the value. Let's continue embracing the goodness it brings to us.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

We can’t deny that it affect much on new comers or newbies who invest when the price are at 4500$ above. They were in panic and I do believe most of them sold they’re bitcoin on 3900$ below because of what happened. But can’t think of a better reason why my friend who been in bitcoin since last 2 years and have teach me to do bitcoin is one of those person who sold at 3200$ per bitcoin. I can’t think any excuses but he is certainly being disturbed by continuing attack by FUD. Hope he recovers well and learned a lesson again as the price is now at 4400$.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

Yes because of the trust that many people give no matter what misleading news and fuds that circulates within the community. And once again bitcoin proves itself as it can dominate the crypto world and can't bring down easily.
So we can expect more and more as many things will soon to unfold.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:48:06 AM

Today was the recovery day and the price is just $4000 at the moment. The volatility is high but this is the nature of this market. This is why we are here.
That's a good thing always happen to bitcoin, from its dump and rise again. But we don't wonder that because is just usually happen to bitcoin. The most important thing is that, its fast recovery and now it almost $4500. And I believe that it could continue increasing, probably another hit in the market price would be happen within this year.
Currently bitcoin value is $4,395 it was close to $4,500 seems bitcoin value was stared to recovered the past bitcoin price. Hopefully that this increasing value of bitcoin in the market was continue, because many people are holding their bitcoin and altcoins due to they were trust to all crypto currency are increase their price before end of this year.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:51:51 AM

I sure this month the price will reach $5000, we still have chance to get profit if we buying now, and we will see before end of this year bitcoin will hit $10,000. Good luck for all.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

It seems BTC is recovering quite well, and probably will continue to do so if there is no bad news happening for a while. 5000$ is possible, i am expecting it at least.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:03:25 AM

Bitcoin will rise and rise in my opinion. It still hasn't been a real trend for everyone so I'm stacking up on bitcoins right now. Once it becomes a trend then the price might skyrocket and that will be a sweet victory.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

the price of bitcoin will rise up, the current $4,445 for now, i think bitcoin will raise upto $5000 at the end of the year.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

in my opinion this time bitcoin will rise after the previous week had plummeted to reach $ 2800, because the ban bitcoin in china that cause panic and some investors sell it, resulting in significant price decline, but now bitcoin prices again increased, although without the support of china which has a big impact on bitcoin prices in the market.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

the price of bitcoin will rise up, the current $4,445 for now, i think bitcoin will raise upto $5000 at the end of the year.
Year-end trend is the price that continues to skyrocket, we still remember the end of last year prices skyrocketed up to 75% in the past not more than the last 2 months, and if we we count the $ 5000 price easily reached.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: