Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343644 times)
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:46:11 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 11:59:39 AM by PCMining

Hmmmm is something wrong with pcmining.xyz? Can't connect from my home rigs anymore.

My nicehash contract is still running just fine.

Mining elsewhere until this is resolved.

I did re-connect from 3 different places with no problem...  Maybe do you have wrong conf?

stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957

PS: I even plugged my cpus to pool Smiley

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

Hmmmm is something wrong with pcmining.xyz? Can't connect from my home rigs anymore.

I did re-connect from 3 different places with no problem...  Maybe do you have wrong conf?

I have by far the highest hash rate on the pool. I've been mining three machines and nicehash, so no, pretty sure the config is correct. It worked for about 6 hours then stopped. I was able to connect to other pools though. I'll try again later.

What's most disappointing is that not a single block has been found since I joined the pool. Looks like just too high a hash rate on suprnova...
BadAstroZA

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:09:54 PM

Where does that 3 million figure come from? I thought it was still quite a bit lower than that. Still, 3 million out of a global population of 7.6 billion is 0.04%.

Crypto has a long, long way to go. It's still very early days!
p01lp

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

@clikan4ik - I have send you email according website translation
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

I have by far the highest hash rate on the pool. I've been mining three machines and nicehash, so no, pretty sure the config is correct. It worked for about 6 hours then stopped. I was able to connect to other pools though. I'll try again later.

What's most disappointing is that not a single block has been found since I joined the pool. Looks like just too high a hash rate on suprnova...
yes I moved my small farm over to www.pcmining.xyz and tried to drum up some support but no ones interested,have 17 RX 480 and waited over 2 days for a block there,what pcminer did to support BitcoinZ with 0.5% donation says a lot considering pool fees are only 0.1% nearly all profits from his pool are going back to BitcoinZ development fund,for the good of the coin keeping hash rate decentralised and fund for exchanges I would have thought we would have seen a good turn out but lucky  if me and 4 others switched pools,without support from miners any other pool is dead with supernova having all the hash rate,I doubt we will get listed on bigger exchanges with the way things are since exchange owners see this as a security risk with possibility of double spend 51% attack.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

yes I moved my small farm over to www.pcmining.xyz and tried to drum up some support but no ones interested,have 17 RX 480 and waited over 2 days for a block there,what pcminer did to support BitcoinZ with 0.5% donation says a lot considering pool fees are only 0.1% nearly all profits from his pool are going back to BitcoinZ development fund,for the good of the coin keeping hash rate decentralised and fund for exchanges I would have thought we would have seen a good turn out but lucky  if me and 4 others switched pools,without support from miners any other pool is dead with supernova having all the hash rate,I doubt we will get listed on bigger exchanges with the way things are since exchange owners see this as a security risk with possibility of double spend 51% attack.

I'm sad to hear this heartfelt effort hasn't attracted enough support.  Also, e4f4's efforts in directly mining to a zcash address, I'm not sure how that is going.

I'm going to come up with a plan to further incentivize the miners, but I need to speak with a couple pool owners first to see if it makes sense...fight greed with greed? everyone please comment on your own ideas.

Although a 51% attack I've read is a theory and hypothetical, it doesn't provide confidence in some community members.

-cryptorex

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

ysdragon

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Twenty pools are too many, miners are looking for where it is more profitable.
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

I was mining quite fine at PCMiNing.XYZ until this morning with my humble 2 gpu rig. Then they stopped finding blocks and I moved to another coin.
So, at the moment, if I wanted to mine BTCZ (and actually get paid for it) I need to join Suprnova as they have a massive hashrate?

p01lp

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

I have asked Coinmarketcap to update BitcoinZ's logo to the new one.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

- 21 billion coins, BitcoinZ why so many?, 100 million!, 1-3 billion would be good for growth.
agkbill

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

My rigg is running just fine on pcminein.xyz.
BadAstroZA

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Yep, up and running for me again now.

I'm sad to hear this heartfelt effort hasn't attracted enough support.  Also, e4f4's efforts in directly mining to a zcash address, I'm not sure how that is going.

I'm going to come up with a plan to further incentivize the miners, but I need to speak with a couple pool owners first to see if it makes sense...fight greed with greed? everyone please comment on your own ideas.

Although a 51% attack I've read is a theory and hypothetical, it doesn't provide confidence in some community members.

-cryptorex

Yep - I propose we use this as the 'official' BitcoinZ community pool for now. Don't spread your hash rate among the many other pools out there. Use the one that is full of keen community members looking to donate 0.5% to the dev team.

Yep, totally right. The global hashing power is too small and very very centralized on suprnova. While I am not worried about some 51% threat, it's still not good for appearances. Plus other than for max payouts on suprnova, I just don't know of a pool that has better than 0.1% fee and donates 0.5% to the devs.

Maybe the OP should be updated to really highlight the PCMiNing.xyz pool as the main one to use if you're new to BitcoinZ.
I'm going to set up another NiceHash mining contract to run on PCMiNing later today - we need the hash rate, and I'd advise others to do the same. That, or just donate directly to the devs.
k1z4

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:38 PM

-cryptorex

Yep - I propose we use this as the 'official' BitcoinZ community pool for now. Don't spread your hash rate among the many other pools out there. Use the one that is full of keen community members looking to donate 0.5% to the dev team.

Yep, totally right. The global hashing power is too small and very very centralized on suprnova. While I am not worried about some 51% threat, it's still not good for appearances. Plus other than for max payouts on suprnova, I just don't know of a pool that has better than 0.1% fee and donates 0.5% to the devs.

Maybe the OP should be updated to really highlight the PCMiNing.xyz pool as the main one to use if you're new to BitcoinZ.
I'm going to set up another NiceHash mining contract to run on PCMiNing later today - we need the hash rate, and I'd advise others to do the same. That, or just donate directly to the devs.
And what's the problem about mining on supernova? Don't get it...
e4f4

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:27:15 PM

-cryptorex

And what's the problem about mining on supernova? Don't get it...

Its not a problem, you mine and get BCTZ.

What we were trying to do is to help BTCZ get listed on other exchanges by donating or mining on pcmining.xyz where the pool owner set up a special fee to donation address in the OP.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
simple_user

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

This is the most buggy wallet I've ever used...
http://dodaj.rs/image/S9pX3
How to acesess to this address once you close the wallet?
When I import a private key for it, I'm seeing 0 balance...

Pozz Kizo Smiley
well once wallet is closed you cant access it....
You can use that address to point rigs or something, or watch balance on block explorer...
So first check balance of account/address on explorer....
If you have problems with private key -> u can always try to copy/paste wallet.dat from original wallet to new one - as short/fastsolution...
e4f4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:30:08 PM

Dont worry. I have seen some charts at miningpoollists.com and other coins also have this 51% problem and they got on other exchanges.

Thanks for trying to help.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
e4f4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Well i want to thank some other member who joined me while trying to mine ZCash and donate it to addy in OP for getting BTCZ listed on other exchanges.

Fail. I am not ashamed. I tried.

It doesnt matter because BTCZ is getting just fine. But if someone suggests other methods that will help BTCZ i am willing to try.

e4f4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:39:56 PM

-cryptorex

OP should be updated. So far pcmining.xyz is the best option if we want to support this coin by mining.

PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

Thank you guys for your support. And more importantly thank you for your support BTCZ...
I will re-design pool template tomorrow.

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
e4f4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:44:47 PM

From slack:

marc sherwin
suggestion what if somebody creates a btcz miner and like ewbf certain % goes to the developer , what if we make use of that fee to get us listed on those exchanges that requires payment.

That is briliant. Someone sent email to suprnova about a special fee for development and no response. Then pcmining.xyz introduced that fee but miners are just not joining. This could change things...

Seems like a good idea worth looking into.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: