Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343644 times)
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Help BTCZ get on more exchanges!

Mine to equipool for 24 hours, donating hash power to help us add BTCZ to BTC-Alpha + OpenLedger + Coinexchange.io.

US host: mine.equipool.1ds.us
Europe host: mine-euro.equipool.1ds.us
Asia Host: mine-asia.equipool.1ds.us

Port: 50061

Username: t1L2h7WyVsxEvbw1acefwXWBQWYReQnN7MF.YOUR_HANDLE
Password: x

Stats: https://equipool.1ds.us/workers/t1L2h7WyVsxEvbw1acefwXWBQWYReQnN7MF

If you don't want to mine to the donation address, you can mine to your own address. There is currently a bounty on the next block. The finder gets an additional 2500 BTCZ.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Hello,
When I mine BTCz, all my coins in my wallet are in the transparent balance and my private balance is still to 0.
How can I increase my private balance ?
Do you know a link where these things are explained (transparent/private balances) ?
Thank you.

Hi there, welcome to BTCZ.

Transparent addresses are the ones that are public. The incoming/outgoing transactions and also the current amount held in the address can be viewed by anyone. Don't confuse this with having access to your funds. The only person that can transfer funds is the one that holds the wallet (backed up by private key or wallet.dat). You can check ANY transaction and ANY PUBLIC address in the blockchain, and their activity, using a block explorer: https://btczexplorer.blockhub.info/ search for an address, transfer id.

Private addresses (DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH PRIVATE KEYS, totally different things) is an address that cannot be viewed in the blockchain. It's amount and incoming outgoing transactions are totally private/anonymous.

You can check this post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49115/whats-the-difference-between-z-addr-and-t-addr-type-addresses

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

I would love to buy some BtcZ right now but these exchanges scare me. Has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with them?

Aside from a small delay depositing to Stocks.Exchange yesterday, I've had great success.  I was lucky to get signed up on TradeSatoshi before they locked down sign ups and everything works great there too.

I have some BTCZ sitting on CCex, which worked great up until they went on holidays.  I'm confident it will be fine when they return. 

No, Tradesatoshi is a bad exchange I ever seen. Bad support and long maintance, often be ddos. So I recommend Binance or Kucoin.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

Dear Users ,tradesatoshi is SCAM

now they started to block users @ discord,for telling to avoid deposits

THIS IS SCAM EXCHANGE ,they hold my coins that were worth 9000$ 4 days ago.

PLEASE AVOID DEPOSITS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

Thank for your warning. Let share this bad exchange for BTCZ community.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

Who can explain that total supply and circulating supply is? why is there a crucial difference? 886,512,612 BTCZ (according to Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/)

Woz2000

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Circulating supply is what is available in the public domain (what has been mined).

Maximum supply is what the coin is capped it.  When circulating supply equals maximum supply, there will be no new coins.

Who can explain that total supply and circulating supply is? why is there a crucial difference? 886,512,612 BTCZ (according to Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/)
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Looking at the chart of BitcoinZ, there are lots of dramatic pumps recent days. That is really good news for Bitcoin Z investors and holders.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
sure, that looks fantastic for all the holders, but does anybody knows fundamental reasons for the moon?
Why need for fundamental reasons?
Someone pumping and shilling about this coin and selling his bags of course Wink
Yes, I agree with you. But I really like him how to keep up the trend, most of the coins are falling today, very good, continue do it so the miner number will be increased soon.
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Hello,
When I mine BTCz, all my coins in my wallet are in the transparent balance and my private balance is still to 0.
How can I increase my private balance ?
Do you know a link where these things are explained (transparent/private balances) ?
Thank you.

Hi there, welcome to BTCZ.

Transparent addresses are the ones that are public. The incoming/outgoing transactions and also the current amount held in the address can be viewed by anyone. Don't confuse this with having access to your funds. The only person that can transfer funds is the one that holds the wallet (backed up by private key or wallet.dat). You can check ANY transaction and ANY PUBLIC address in the blockchain, and their activity, using a block explorer: https://btczexplorer.blockhub.info/ search for an address, transfer id.

Private addresses (DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH PRIVATE KEYS, totally different things) is an address that cannot be viewed in the blockchain. It's amount and incoming outgoing transactions are totally private/anonymous.

You can check this post: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49115/whats-the-difference-between-z-addr-and-t-addr-type-addresses
Thank you :-).

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
BLUE-TRUST

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

What is the best BTCZ desktop windows wallet?
LSpark

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Can I ask what's the logic behind preferring BTC-Alpha + OpenLedger + Coinexchange.io over Cryptopia?
I think Cryptopia would give more exposure even if it's just a single exchange, specially since lately people have started to understand that the place is an incubator of lowcap coins that can boom and become very relevant.

Well... On the other side if I can be selfish for a moment I'm fine with the coin not reaching Cryptopia (yet) so I can keep accumulating, but I still think it's an important milestone the community should try to aim for.
faneatiku

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Can I ask what's the logic behind preferring BTC-Alpha + OpenLedger + Coinexchange.io over Cryptopia?
I think Cryptopia would give more exposure even if it's just a single exchange, specially since lately people have started to understand that the place is an incubator of lowcap coins that can boom and become very relevant.

Well... On the other side if I can be selfish for a moment I'm fine with the coin not reaching Cryptopia (yet) so I can keep accumulating, but I still think it's an important milestone the community should try to aim for.

Hello,
First of all thanks for asking before making any asumptions.
This is a ‘Race’, so basically donators can decide the exchange.

As i donated more than 10k BTCZ for the three exchanges I can tell you my reasons, I don’t know others reason for their chosen option. BTCZ is about decentralization. Decentralization means that if one piece falls the coin will not suffer. So i choose 3 exchanges instead of one because I think that we need to have a backup if one exchange closes or has technical issues. Right now we have 3 exchanges and we all know that those are not the best. Another 3 means that we have more chances to ALWAYS be available for investors. Those 3 in the race might have their own issues, but i want BTCZ on more exchanges before hitting a big one, that way we can be sure that one exchange does not dictate the price.

Also I heard of pump & dump scheme. Most of these schemes take place on coins that are listed only on cryptopia. Because the price can be easily manipulated by whales.

Another reason is that i support Decentralized exchanges, OpenLedger is one of them. I think those are the future when people will realize that on DEXs they have the coins, bot some storage on a server.

At the end: i think we should go for another 2-3 small exchanges besides those 3 from Exchange Race before going big. We need volume and price direction from 10 small ones so we assure that big ones do not affect us.

This is just my humble opinion, and the reason I vore for those... at the moment. This coin is young, we need organic grow.

TheAnnoyer

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

I'm not claiming I'm right; however, here is my reasoning.

The three exchanges will give BTCZ more exposure allowing the price to rise.  Then when it is high enough, the existing and future funds in the donation pool will rise relative to Bitcoin.  There will be more bitcoins for entry to Cryptopia.  It works like this:

1.  BTC-Alpha + OpenLedger + Coinexchange.io
2.  BTCZ rises relative to fiat and BTC
3.  The BTCZ in the donation pool are worth more
4.  Cryptopia
5.  ?
6.  ?
7.  Bittrex announces plans to admit BTCZ to their exchange.  A vote is taken by the BTCZ Community and Bittrex entry is declined.  They rejected BTCZ first and no apology will ever be accepted.
8.  ?
9.  A BTCZ vote is taken to purchase all of Bittrex.
10.  ?
11.  ?
12.  Galactic Domination.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

I'm not claiming I'm right; however, here is my reasoning.

The three exchanges will give BTCZ more exposure allowing the price to rise.  Then when it is high enough, the existing and future funds in the donation pool will rise relative to Bitcoin.  There will be more bitcoins for entry to Cryptopia.  It works like this:

1.  BTC-Alpha + OpenLedger + Coinexchange.io
2.  BTCZ rises relative to fiat and BTC
3.  The BTCZ in the donation pool are worth more
4.  Cryptopia
5.  ?
6.  ?
7.  Bittrex announces plans to admit BTCZ to their exchange.  A vote is taken by the BTCZ Community and Bittrex entry is declined.  They rejected BTCZ first and no apology will ever be accepted.
8.  ?
9.  A BTCZ vote is taken to purchase all of Bittrex.
10.  ?
11.  ?
12.  Galactic Domination.

This.  Mainly about the spread of the coin supply - this is needed.  More exchanges to spread the coins out Smiley

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

Servfox

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

Hello,

As i donated more than 10k BTCZ for the three exchanges I can tell you my reasons, I don’t know others reason for their chosen option. BTCZ is about decentralization. Decentralization means that if one piece falls the coin will not suffer. So i choose 3 exchanges instead of one because I think that we need to have a backup if one exchange closes or has technical issues. Right now we have 3 exchanges and we all know that those are not the best. Another 3 means that we have more chances to ALWAYS be available for investors. Those 3 in the race might have their own issues, but i want BTCZ on more exchanges before hitting a big one, that way we can be sure that one exchange does not dictate the price.

Also I heard of pump & dump scheme. Most of these schemes take place on coins that are listed only on cryptopia. Because the price can be easily manipulated by whales.

Another reason is that i support Decentralized exchanges, OpenLedger is one of them. I think those are the future when people will realize that on DEXs they have the coins, bot some storage on a server.

At the end: i think we should go for another 2-3 small exchanges besides those 3 from Exchange Race before going big. We need volume and price direction from 10 small ones so we assure that big ones do not affect us.

This is just my humble opinion, and the reason I vore for those... at the moment. This coin is young, we need organic grow.

I've been wondering the same. Thanks for the explanation. I am more an more impressed by the community behind this coin every day. I just switched to mining BTCZ 24/7.
faneatiku

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Hello,

I've been wondering the same. Thanks for the explanation. I am more an more impressed by the community behind this coin every day. I just switched to mining BTCZ 24/7.

Glad to hear that. Stay close and bring your skills in the community. Every single person can bring value to BTCZ.

Everyone switches to BTCZ sooner or later.

LSpark

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

Thanks a lot for the explanations, I can actually see why choosing those three exchanges is the wiser option at the moment
tox22544

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

What about Kucoin? It's free listing, someone try to add request?
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

I would love to buy some BtcZ right now but these exchanges scare me. Has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with them?

Aside from a small delay depositing to Stocks.Exchange yesterday, I've had great success.  I was lucky to get signed up on TradeSatoshi before they locked down sign ups and everything works great there too.

I have some BTCZ sitting on CCex, which worked great up until they went on holidays.  I'm confident it will be fine when they return. 

No, Tradesatoshi is a bad exchange I ever seen. Bad support and long maintance, often be ddos. So I recommend Binance or Kucoin.

What about other exchanges (bittrex, poloniex, etc.)? Do you have any information about DEV plans?

bitcoinz-wiki

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

Hello BitcoinZ community, we are happy to give the gift of a wiki site (MediaWiki) for BitcoinZ.

http://BitcoinZ.wiki/

This is an open wiki meant for community contribution and collaboration.  It is up to the community to use this resource if desired and help build the wiki content.

Thank you!
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

What about other exchanges (bittrex, poloniex, etc.)? Do you have any information about DEV plans?

I am excited to mine some coins recently. The more exchange, the more trading volume. Hopefully this gets great increasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: