Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343648 times)
Periphery

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:54:04 PM by Periphery

Just to forewarn people, as time goes on this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

Got a few comments from my last post figured i'd make something short, happy mining everyone! Remember sharing is caring, not scaring lol.
cryptolad

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Just to forewarn people, this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

Got a few comments from my last post figured i'd make something short, happy mining everyone! Remember sharing is caring, not scaring lol.

How can core team 'scare off' anyone?  That said, coin supply is so massive I don't mind the go it slow approach. 
sylmine

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Just to forewarn people, this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

How can core team 'scare off' anyone?  That said, coin supply is so massive I don't mind the go it slow approach. 
Considering her past posts, I wonder who's trying to scare who...
Periphery

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

im a dude lol and a gay one which is why i guess you think im a girl xD, i dont need to scare anyone i have a hard enough time being odd in general in the first place Tongue I like to help people out which is why i was modding in the first place, thanks :3

How can core team 'scare off' anyone?  That said, coin supply is so massive I don't mind the go it slow approach.  
Periphery

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

simple, when provided with an issue, proof of issue, compromise and solution and all that gets discussed is personal things that are unrelated and the compromises are never even referenced at all this tends to happen, ontop of the simple fact nobody wants to talk to eachother for said compromises ontop the fact, as a upcoming dev myself not good practice and lack of management skillsets in my honest opinion, and yeah as a dude thats been mining over 5+ years myself i dont mind either which is why i have no issues with whats happening either way other than its not as advertised lol

How can core team 'scare off' anyone?  That said, coin supply is so massive I don't mind the go it slow approach.  
K_A_B_A_L

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Help. The wallet does not work 1.1.0_1.1 windows 7. BitcoinZ_blockchain was changing files in the wallet after the next entry to the purse wallet is not synchronized.

DEV
when to solve this problem?
cryptolad

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Help. The wallet does not work 1.1.0_1.1 windows 7. BitcoinZ_blockchain was changing files in the wallet after the next entry to the purse wallet is not synchronized.

DEV
when to solve this problem?

try this:
1) backup wallet (wallet.dat) in %appdata%/BitcoinZ
2) delete everything in %appdata%/BitcoinZ
3) restart wallet, once loaded, close it
4) restore your backup wallet to %appdata%/BitcoinZ
5) edit your .conf file -- add nodes from one of these lists (https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=btcz, http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=2520)

Restart wallet, let it sync.
sylmine

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

im a dude lol and a gay one which is why i guess you think im a girl xD, i dont need to scare anyone i have a hard enough time being odd in general in the first place Tongue I like to help people out which is why i was modding in the first place, thanks :3

my bad, sorry, yes I assume wrongly you were a women since I remember you writing about your "husband".
Periphery

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

lol yeah its np, i get it all the time cause gay marriage is federally recognized in Canada which is the only reason my husband can be here xD havent really figured out the best way to make the joke back yet :p

my bad, sorry, yes I assume wrongly you were a women since I remember you writing about your "husband".
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Hi everyone!
Please give some information about how  btcz online payments system can be added by the companies who wish to accept btcz for payments?
sylmine

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

lol yeah its np, i get it all the time cause gay marriage is federally recognized in Canada which is the only reason my husband can be here xD havent really figured out the best way to make the joke back yet :p

even worst, I live in Canada too... have a nice day.
Periphery

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

wow no way?, do you live around vancouver? most people i talk to are on the east coast, they seem a bit more uptight, did you hear BC just voted no for the pipeline and they want the PM to come back from america to deal with it lolllll

sylmine

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

wow no way?, do you live around vancouver? most people i talk to are on the east coast, they seem a bit more uptight, did you hear BC just voted no for the pipeline and they want the PM to come back from america to deal with it lolllll

yes east, but from Montreal, so the gay community here is well accepted too from my point of view, wish is a straight guy opinion, so I'm not sure it reflect the reality.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

I'm in the West Coast Smiley

GO BTCZ!

Periphery

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

really? anywhere near surrey BC??

I'm in the West Coast Smiley

GO BTCZ!
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

Just to forewarn people, as time goes on this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

Can you give us some examples? Who wanted to join and was scared off?

From all the EQUIHASH coins this is the only one without greedy developers. So your comment sounds like BS.

zositarik

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Why is not the wallet synchronized?
do you have this problem
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

From all the EQUIHASH coins this is the only one without greedy developers. So your comment sounds like BS.

No one tried to scare someone intentionally. Just a few misunderstanding between different people. But what people do not understand is the value of “decentralization”. Let me give you an example of what happened:
1. You are a community member trying to promote/develop certain tools.
2. You have your team(that can be a team of 1 to X members)
3. You decide you want to bring some value to BTCZ by buildin tool XYZ. Because thats what you think its missing. You are a good person with good thoughts about BtCZ.
4. You decide to present XYZ tool to the community.
5. Member “Abraham” thinks that it is a shitty idea and tells you that you work for a shit-useless tool.
6. Member “Abraham its very old and has influence in the community, this means people are listening to his words.

What do you do in this kind of situations? You give up or you want to build XYZ tool to show “Abraham” he is wrong?
Well the thing is that Periphery decided to leave, but that is not the right thing to do. You people should get your heads up and prove shitheads they are wrong. (No offence Peri, you know I love you, in a non-gay way). Thats is what decentralization means: people can build a tool anyway even if it is a shit or not, or they can leave without the community to suffer). Even though we might miss you Peri, you know that decentralization means BTCz can do it without any of us. That is its power, and deep inside you know it. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done. An remember just a small advice from a small person like me: decentralization means(among other things) that you can do whatever the fuck you want in order to make your coin moon.

Hope you are well, se you!

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
awreeoh

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

WORD!

No one tried to scare someone intentionally. Just a few misunderstanding between different people. But what people do not understand is the value of “decentralization”. Let me give you an example of what happened:
1. You are a community member trying to promote/develop certain tools.
2. You have your team(that can be a team of 1 to X members)
3. You decide you want to bring some value to BTCZ by buildin tool XYZ. Because thats what you think its missing. You are a good person with good thoughts about BtCZ.
4. You decide to present XYZ tool to the community.
5. Member “Abraham” thinks that it is a shitty idea and tells you that you work for a shit-useless tool.
6. Member “Abraham its very old and has influence in the community, this means people are listening to his words.

What do you do in this kind of situations? You give up or you want to build XYZ tool to show “Abraham” he is wrong?
Well the thing is that Periphery decided to leave, but that is not the right thing to do. You people should get your heads up and prove shitheads they are wrong. (No offence Peri, you know I love you, in a non-gay way). Thats is what decentralization means: people can build a tool anyway even if it is a shit or not, or they can leave without the community to suffer). Even though we might miss you Peri, you know that decentralization means BTCz can do it without any of us. That is its power, and deep inside you know it. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done. An remember just a small advice from a small person like me: decentralization means(among other things) that you can do whatever the fuck you want in order to make your coin moon.

Hope you are well, se you!

Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

Helo guys

I have been using swing wallet for a while and it was all ok so far but today it crashed and since than i have each time redo "delete procedure"

Is there any feedback from devs when this will be fixed.. it seems annoying and not only to few ppl but it happens over time.

I also have question about program development - do we know who is  behind this ? If everything is annonymous than there is no promotion.. i

Idea is great but without proper mareting and promotion it will die...
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: