Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343642 times)
JMBOUW

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

Dear BTCZ community,

I saw on the message board a message about Nano ledger S integration. I first just read it and thought what a great idea and then only for 895 dollar how is this possible for so less money. After reading the proposal details I understood you want to buy ledger nano S for the development team because they don't have one. A ledger nano S costs around the 100 euro's here in Europe. Why do you need 895? And what has the development team owning a nano S have to do with integration in it's network? I really think the proposal is very misleading because it has nothing to do with integration of BTCZ to Ledger.

Greetings from Holland
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

Dear BTCZ community,

I saw on the message board a message about Nano ledger S integration. I first just read it and thought what a great idea and then only for 895 dollar how is this possible for so less money. After reading the proposal details I understood you want to buy ledger nano S for the development team because they don't have one. A ledger nano S costs around the 100 euro's here in Europe. Why do you need 895? And what has the development team owning a nano S have to do with integration in it's network? I really think the proposal is very misleading because it has nothing to do with integration of BTCZ to Ledger.

Greetings from Holland
Very surprising of this idea/post.
A Ledger NanoS BTCz integration will be a very good feature, but it can be done only by the Ledger official team for very simple secutity reasons.
One day perhaps... if Ledger team support BTCz.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Dear BTCZ community,

Greetings from Holland

Why do you need such a dumb $100 USB drive anyway?

Just get a $100 old Android phone, install nothing but the Android wallet and turn it off, put it in the drawer.

• A phone is no doubt 100x easier to use that a dumb ledger nano that gets outdated in a flash.
    It wont use Javascript junk to make it vulnerable to hacks like ledger was.
    You turn it on and it works. No need to read a manual or watch YouTube instructions for the sucker.
    It has camera and shows barcode, you can send and receive coins easily and securely.
    It has a much larger, colorful LED screen.
    Its secure because no one would ever imagine you have a million bucks in it so they wont mess with it.
    Phones are easily tracked via GPS, Wifi and cell towers in tens of different ways, any wise thief will not mess with a phone, if they rob your house, they wont take your phone, trust me.
    ]You can have its location tracked and front camera take a photo every 5 seconds and emailed to you so you know what the thief looks like.
    Android has its own security issues but a lot less than Windows. If you dont install "free games made in Russia and China" then there is a good change you will be fine. Better yet, get an old junk Nexus so you get updates even if the phone doesn't have service.

If you really desperately need an awkward USB looking device, buy a $2 USB stick and copy your wallet.dat on it, encrypt it and put it away in the drawer.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

Just to forewarn people, as time goes on this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

Got a few comments from my last post figured i'd make something short, happy mining everyone! Remember sharing is caring, not scaring lol.

Can you give us some examples? Who wanted to join and was scared off?

From all the EQUIHASH coins this is the only one without greedy developers. So your comment sounds like BS.

No one tried to scare someone intentionally. Just a few misunderstanding between different people. But what people do not understand is the value of “decentralization”. Let me give you an example of what happened:
1. You are a community member trying to promote/develop certain tools.
2. You have your team(that can be a team of 1 to X members)
3. You decide you want to bring some value to BTCZ by buildin tool XYZ. Because thats what you think its missing. You are a good person with good thoughts about BtCZ.
4. You decide to present XYZ tool to the community.
5. Member “Abraham” thinks that it is a shitty idea and tells you that you work for a shit-useless tool.
6. Member “Abraham its very old and has influence in the community, this means people are listening to his words.

What do you do in this kind of situations? You give up or you want to build XYZ tool to show “Abraham” he is wrong?
Well the thing is that Periphery decided to leave, but that is not the right thing to do. You people should get your heads up and prove shitheads they are wrong. (No offence Peri, you know I love you, in a non-gay way). Thats is what decentralization means: people can build a tool anyway even if it is a shit or not, or they can leave without the community to suffer). Even though we might miss you Peri, you know that decentralization means BTCz can do it without any of us. That is its power, and deep inside you know it. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done. An remember just a small advice from a small person like me: decentralization means(among other things) that you can do whatever the fuck you want in order to make your coin moon.

Hope you are well, se you!

Excellent information.

All I see is healthy discussions happening just like BTC itself. Nothing like ZCL that is forking into scam BTCP by those who control the website.

Periphery

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

I did in the chat have an undisclosed complaint and already got upsetness for it from the person and he no longer talks to me to prove this so, heres one of his private convos to me after i apologize for renzuit to try to get him to help out, i posted the other things that was said in the slack channel between renzuit and him already which was the discouraging attitude, if people want all the documents on all the conversations drop me a message in discord, they are really in no order and quite random cause i try to keep track of as much as i can then sort it all out and make it presentable later, anyway heres one of the convos from 1 of the complaints i had moderating

[1:34 PM] WhoNeedszZz: I think this project would be great for that

[1:34 PM] WhoNeedszZz: Good wallet support is critical for the success of a coin

[1:35 PM] WhoNeedszZz: I'd be happy to join forces
[1:36 PM] WhoNeedszZz: I am pretty opinionated on design decisions to be fair though

[1:36 PM] Periphery: same with me
[1:36 PM] Periphery: im like a huge autist that way
[1:36 PM] Periphery: but i think its just because engineering mindset
[1:36 PM] WhoNeedszZz: That's why I got so into the conversation with ren
[1:36 PM] Periphery: yeah i know
[1:36 PM] Periphery: because at first he seems like he knows things
[1:36 PM] Periphery: then he gets tired of talking
[1:36 PM] Periphery: i had this issue as soon as i started speaking with him myself
[1:36 PM] Periphery: you're not the only one lol
[1:37 PM] WhoNeedszZz: It drives me nuts how many devs totally ignore the most important part of the software development cycle - PLANNING!(edited)
[1:37 PM] Periphery: duh
[1:37 PM] Periphery: this is why i have a fucking
[1:37 PM] Periphery: JIANT chalkboard
[1:37 PM] WhoNeedszZz: haha nice
[1:37 PM] Periphery: i got it JUST for this project

[1:37 PM] WhoNeedszZz: Yeah, I could tell he doesn't know as much as he tries to portray
[1:38 PM] WhoNeedszZz: Just trying to get an explanation of the base logical flow of how a wallet works
[1:38 PM] WhoNeedszZz: Was like pulling teeth
[1:38 PM] Periphery: yup
[1:38 PM] Periphery: forget him
[1:38 PM] WhoNeedszZz: And I still don't have the answer

Just to forewarn people, as time goes on this is becoming more like a centralized coin, the core/devteam has scared off many developers from joining the core or even being a part of the community itself, i'd imagine its to slow down the coin to mine it out, they don't care about you lol.

Got a few comments from my last post figured i'd make something short, happy mining everyone! Remember sharing is caring, not scaring lol.

From all the EQUIHASH coins this is the only one without greedy developers. So your comment sounds like BS.
Periphery

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:00 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 06:27:41 AM by Periphery

You all dont know whats right because you all lack management experience, fix it by creating systems for people and compromise and open discussion with core-dev-moderation-community, or developers, investors and miners are going to keep leaving, that simple

Telling me whats not right, is a silly thing to do lol how would you know whats not right for me? are you in my shoes? lol no, but thanks for the "i love you" comment although the only person that i can see misses me so far is Enver and certainly nobody from the core or dev team so far lol

Since nobody wants to resolve any issues with simple how can this be avoided conversations to me i end up doing all the talking and it annoys people in the end since people honestly dont want to pay attention, all the more reason to leave imo lol appreciate the wishes if they were sentimental anyway, like my last job i do what i want which is help people hope you guys rebound from loosing full time members like me

No one tried to scare someone intentionally. Just a few misunderstanding between different people. But what people do not understand is the value of “decentralization”. Let me give you an example of what happened:
3. You decide you want to bring some value to BTCZ by buildin tool XYZ. Because thats what you think its missing. You are a good person with good thoughts about BtCZ.
5. Member “Abraham” thinks that it is a shitty idea and tells you that you work for a shit-useless tool.
6. Member “Abraham its very old and has influence in the community, this means people are listening to his words.

What do you do in this kind of situations? You give up or you want to build XYZ tool to show “Abraham” he is wrong?
Well the thing is that Periphery decided to leave, but that is not the right thing to do. You people should get your heads up and prove shitheads they are wrong. (No offence Peri, you know I love you, in a non-gay way). Thats is what decentralization means: people can build a tool anyway even if it is a shit or not, or they can leave without the community to suffer). Even though we might miss you Peri, you know that decentralization means BTCz can do it without any of us. That is its power, and deep inside you know it. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done. An remember just a small advice from a small person like me: decentralization means(among other things) that you can do whatever the fuck you want in order to make your coin moon.

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

A few weeks ago there were some rumors that CryptoBridge would have added BitcoinZ! Would anyone know to answer the reasons why this didn't happen? BTCZ is an interesting coin, although there are some competing coins, BTCZ is ahead of those coins simply by name and roadmap! That's nice.  Cool
vdjohn

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

This is future!
Periphery

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

do you wanna drop me a line on discord? or send me a PM here, i like talking with people who have ideas like this, dont let the people calling things dumb discourage you, ill foreward this to some people and see what they think on the things im helping out with

Dear BTCZ community,

Greetings from Holland
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

Why is the price going up so fast. This is not good. Its looks like a pump and dump. We need slow gradual increases. I see a massive buy order at tradesatoshi BTCZ to BCH. Over 400,000 buy order.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

You all dont know whats right because you all lack management experience, fix it by creating systems for people and compromise and open discussion with core-dev-moderation-community, or developers, investors and miners are going to keep leaving, that simple

Telling me whats not right, is a silly thing to do lol how would you know whats not right for me? are you in my shoes? lol no, but thanks for the "i love you" comment although the only person that i can see misses me so far is Enver and certainly nobody from the core or dev team so far lol

Since nobody wants to resolve any issues with simple how can this be avoided conversations to me i end up doing all the talking and it annoys people in the end since people honestly dont want to pay attention, all the more reason to leave imo lol appreciate the wishes if they were sentimental anyway, like my last job i do what i want which is help people hope you guys rebound from loosing full time members like me

I've been reading your posts but you only have 24 posts and a Newbie. Are you saying you are a developer?

NameTaken

Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:24:13 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:21:26 AM by NameTaken

I think Trezor is a much more trustworthy platform from their long track record as well as by having all hardware and software open source plus Ledger just had a major security flaw exposed.
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

Bitcoinz Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3957
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3957

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3958

user: wallet
pass: x

Remember to new comers:
Pool fee: 0.4% + 0.6% for listing or marketing...
That 0.6% goes to - Marketing / Exchange listings donations (responsible cryptorex @ slack): BitcoinZ: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ [/size]

http://www.pcmining.xyz/

PS: You can compare round earnings in http://pcmining.xyz:8080/workers

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Waiting windows wallet  Grin Grin
TallGeordie

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

i'm using this windows wallet for it https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz-wallet/releases
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

i have the same problem for windows wallet
i delet btcz folder and get backup from wallet
add all of the node
but still i have 0 connection
and wallet not sync

there should be an option in the wallet to re-index.  If not you can open a command window from the directory where the windows wallet is located.  just do shift+right-click in the window where the wallet is and select "open a command window here".  and then from there just type in the filename of the windows wallet followed by -reindex.   for example: c:\coinproject\btcz-wallet-folder>  btcz-qt.exe -reindex

It will reload and verify the chain and that should get it unstuck

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

Very big jump today with BitcoinZ :
 Hashrate jump : more 10M
 24 hours market volume exchange jump : more 26 btc
 Price jump : 120 satoshi (+25%).
BitcoinZ is on the good trend, very good trend !

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Wish i didnt sold all btcz at 100 sat *(

egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Do you know NinjaPickle?

I wanted to post here, thanking NinjaPickle for a few things.

He's an active guy in chat... Has helped countless people with various issues. He single-handedly created https://hash4.btcz.rocks/ to benefit the community by donating hash power -- and having a chance to win 10% of it back every week! He maintains the site, constantly puts the word out so others can join and is quick to offer assistance when people have questions.

He's also been active on my pool's Discord. One day, maybe a week ago he decided he wanted to build a program to simplify mining on my pool (because there are many wallet options and miner options). All of a sudden, he's written an awesome program that comes bundled with EWBF, DSTM and bminer! The program is quite slick and allows you to manage each gpu separately.

You might've guessed this, but he added the ability to set one of your gpus to the lottery while all the others can mine BTCZ!!! Thank you @NinjaPickle. You sir, are a perfect example of what this community needs. People who are happy to donate their time, their skills and don't ask for anything in return!

As you can see at https://equipool.1ds.us/workers/t3cEmCiE9q2So7m7fBi8awEcS6BRDR8LHN9 -- several people are donating hash power. Most people put one of their slower GPUs on it and forget it. It's a great way to provide a continuous stream of donations to the community and hey, you might get a boost of BTCZ this week. Find out more at https://hash4.btcz.rocks/

Video tutorial of the miner he made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwa5tP8Tb0

Download miner: https://mega.nz/#!cahyED6K!yepQa6InVU4QZAk3H0xu6UsosyEfAR2E3Bbs8WrgyyY

We'd love to have you join our pool! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started Have any questions? or want to have a crypto chat with someone? Hop on our Discord at https://discord.gg/yAqxmH3!

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Lamantine

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

is the project based in a country with a stable economy? for example, would you feel safer putting your money into a project based in Venezuela or Switzerland?
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: