Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343644 times)
mtn1998

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

Great achievement guys!

No sale orders below 168 Satoshi. Good work. Looking forward to 3000 Satoshi plus within 12 months.
Well done, Dev. Congratulations for the new exchange
luvans

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Well, few days ago everything was fine, the wallet gui works perfect and i had 10k btcz, then i opened the wallet and the famous error apear, A general unexpected critical error has occured: error : couldn´t connect to server: EOF reached (code 1) (make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port). The solution in other thread was to erase all the archives except for the wallet.dat, didn´t work, same error. I also tried to open de wallet.dat archive in another pc, same error, well i think i am going out of this project, i lost time and energy spend mining this altcoin. If someone have another solution please let me know.
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Well, few days ago everything was fine, the wallet gui works perfect and i had 10k btcz, then i opened the wallet and the famous error apear, A general unexpected critical error has occured: error : couldn´t connect to server: EOF reached (code 1) (make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port). The solution in other thread was to erase all the archives except for the wallet.dat, didn´t work, same error. I also tried to open de wallet.dat archive in another pc, same error, well i think i am going out of this project, i lost time and energy spend mining this altcoin. If someone have another solution please let me know.

Leaving your BTCz stash is not the solution. Join slack and ask for help, lots of people recovered their coins successful.
Devs are already working to solve this situation.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
polarfckingbear

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

I had the error come up on my wallet when i tried to launch it. It took a grand total of 3 minutes to fix.

Cheers.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Yes! Big solution..

Stop using your malware, Trojan, keylogger infected windows PC that one day may not even boot up due to HDD blue screen error.

Get a $50 android phone and install the wallet on it . It works like a charm and you can hide it with your fiat cash and passport in the same spot.

I don't understand why everyone is crying about the windows wallet. You don't need one and in fact should not use one. I mine this coin and use it daily on several phones and never had the windows wallet.

egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Equipool welcomes all BTCZ miners! Very low 0.2% pool fee + 0.8% auto donation to community!

538 blocks found
Paid: 6,628,419.38 BTCZ

USA: mine.equipool.1ds.us
Euro: mine-euro.equipool.1ds.us
Asia: mine-asia.equipool.1ds.us
Port: 50062

Username: BITCOINZ_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME
Password: X

Check out our EquiMiner app! Easily switch coins, put one gpu in the lottery, switch between EWBF, DSTM or bminer and much more!

Learn more: https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwa5tP8Tb0

I tried Ninja pickle's miner... unfortunately it didn't recognize the GPUs on the rig I was testing it on which has some AMDs.

We actually have a new version coming out in the next few days which will support AMD gpus.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
awreeoh

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

In order to get rid of the EOF error pretty slick, you`ll have to run "zcash.exe -reindex".
IF, you have the time, you can leave it open to re-index the whole blockchain.
IF, you like to see a nice GUI, leave it open for a few minutes, close the CLI, reopen your zcash_wallet.bat and you`ll notice that the sync will be at ~60%.
Leave the GUI open, wallet will sync up to 100% and you`ll get pass the error in no time with minimum actions.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

Yes! Big solution..

Stop using your malware, Trojan, keylogger infected windows PC that one day may not even boot up due to HDD blue screen error.

Get a $50 android phone and install the wallet on it . It works like a charm and you can hide it with your fiat cash and passport in the same spot.

I don't understand why everyone is crying about the windows wallet. You don't need one and in fact should not use one. I mine this coin and use it daily on several phones and never had the windows wallet.

Or he could do a clean windows installment, free from malware, Trojan, keylogger infections. Or he could keep what he has now and install a dual boot second windows installation on his HDD/SSD.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I'm thinking to move my miners to this coin, what about new exchanges listing? is dev team active?

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
cryptolad

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Ok then if you're giving up send me your wallet.dat file :-)

Seriously, if you're running windows try this:

1) Go to your bitcoinz wallet directory from command prompt
2) run "zcashd -reindex"

Let it sync.

3) Download the Android wallet
4) Create address and send your btcz to the adroid wallet and continue to mine to it

hongvubt

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

I'm thinking to move my miners to this coin, what about new exchanges listing? is dev team active?
Yeah, you should do this. This one is a community-driven project which has a very active team of Dev.
cryptolad

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Equipool welcomes all BTCZ miners! Very low 0.2% pool fee + 0.8% auto donation to community!

538 blocks found
Paid: 6,628,419.38 BTCZ

USA: mine.equipool.1ds.us
Euro: mine-euro.equipool.1ds.us
Asia: mine-asia.equipool.1ds.us
Port: 50062

Username: BITCOINZ_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME
Password: X

Check out our EquiMiner app! Easily switch coins, put one gpu in the lottery, switch between EWBF, DSTM or bminer and much more!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352280661392097281/411311572045004810/unknown.png

Learn more: https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwa5tP8Tb0

I tried Ninja pickle's miner... unfortunately it didn't recognize the GPUs on the rig I was testing it on which has some AMDs.

We actually have a new version coming out in the next few days which will support AMD gpus.

Thanks...good to know.   didn't try it on my nvidia rigs. 
Golempl

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

I have problem with Windows wallet, using bitcoinz-windows-wallet_1.1.0.4_win64
Wallet starts and attempt to connect. I see there 1 connection and it's dropping to 0 after some secounds.
I tried removing directory with blocks, it worked but only for first run after doing it. It started to synchronize, connected to 8 peers.
Took like 1-2 hours to make it 100%, then imported private key, seem it worked fine.
However after closing wallet client, problem with dropping connection happend again.
Every time I want to access wallet, I have to resync from zero. It worked fine for 1 month. Any hints ?
qbert7

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Yes! Big solution..

Storing your crypto on an android phone is insane. Even more so on a $50 android.
egyptianbman

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Yes! Big solution..

Storing your crypto on an android phone is insane. Even more so on a $50 android.

The good news: You're not storing your crypto on an android phone. The coins are stored in the blockchain and as long as you backup the pass phrase, they're perfectly safe. You can switch to a new phone, etc. and you'll still have access to your coins.

The bad news: The Android app is "centralized". This means it relies on servers to access the blockchain since downloading the whole blockchain and making transactions via the blockchain is too much fro a phone. If the servers are offline for maintenance, you won't be able to access your coins (they will still be there, safe and sound) -- but you won't be able to access them until the servers are back online.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
playfast

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

wow, what a drastic market volatility. How is everyone?

You sure you're talking about BTCZ?
No volatility here, because there's no market cap as it's struggling to get listed on a single respectable exchange.
egyptianbman

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

wow, what a drastic market volatility. How is everyone?

You sure you're talking about BTCZ?
No volatility here, because there's no market cap as it's struggling to get listed on a single respectable exchange.

I don't think there is a single respectable exchange. Smiley

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Yes! Big solution..

The good news: You're not storing your crypto on an android phone. The coins are stored in the blockchain and as long as you backup the pass phrase, they're perfectly safe. You can switch to a new phone, etc. and you'll still have access to your coins.

The bad news: The Android app is "centralized". This means it relies on servers to access the blockchain since downloading the whole blockchain and making transactions via the blockchain is too much fro a phone. If the servers are offline for maintenance, you won't be able to access your coins (they will still be there, safe and sound) -- but you won't be able to access them until the servers are back online.

Wait, so my private keys are 100% on my phone, correct?

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Yes! Big solution..

That is actually the best method in my opinion. I am talking about a phone that gets regular updates from Google and has no trojan infested "Games" installed. And it always stays off in the drawer.

egyptianbman

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

Yes! Big solution..

Wait, so my private keys are 100% on my phone, correct?

Yes, the wallet app on the phone just signs transactions and submits them to the server. No private keys are transferred.

Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: