Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49145 times)
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

Hello! I read the WP, but didn’t quite understand, how founds can be withdrawn from the customer's account? I found that this could be done with confirmation just of two out of three parties: SERENITY, a broker and a client! Does that mean that SERENITY can agree with a broker and then withdraw client’s funds?))))
Good day! You must be a real pedant! ;-) Of course, you're wrong. Everything is different: there is Ethereum smart-contract, created in SERENITY for client’s deposit, into which funds are transferred. Smart-contract’s code is published via Etherscan. Thus, the client’s money is effectively protected!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gavrosh

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:41:46 AM

Hello! I read the WP, but didn’t quite understand, how founds can be withdrawn from the customer's account? I found that this could be done with confirmation just of two out of three parties: SERENITY, a broker and a client! Does that mean that SERENITY can agree with a broker and then withdraw client’s funds?))))
Good day! You must be a real pedant! ;-) Of course, you're wrong. Everything is different: there is Ethereum smart-contract, created in SERENITY for client’s deposit, into which funds are transferred. Smart-contract’s code is published via Etherscan. Thus, the client’s money is effectively protected!!!

Damn! Then I didn’t understand this WP article ((Why do you need the consent of 2 parties for funds withdrawal?
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:02 AM

Damn! Then I didn’t understand this WP article ((Why do you need the consent of 2 parties for funds withdrawal?
This option is implemented to support greater transparency and openness of the system. If there is no conflict between a client and a broker, they may withdraw funds independently. Thus, SERENITY, even providing an additional service to clients, does not establish a goal to nip into financial relations between a broker and a client.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:47:21 AM

This option is implemented to support greater transparency and openness of the system. If there is no conflict between a client and a broker, they may withdraw funds independently. Thus, SERENITY, even providing an additional service to clients, does not establish a goal to nip into financial relations between a broker and a client.
OK! So, do I get it right, that if everything is fine between a broker and a client, then SERENITY does not nip into a situation...? And if any problems with withdrawals, transactions monitoring etc., occur, the client can apply for help of this wonderful service?
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:49:00 AM

OK! So, do I get it right, that if everything is fine between a broker and a client, then SERENITY does not nip into a situation...? And if any problems with withdrawals, transactions monitoring etc., occur, the client can apply for help of this wonderful service?
You are absolutely right! And then the project’s powerful functionality will begin to work with the liquidity provision, protocols, ratings, so on…
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

You are absolutely right! And then the project’s powerful functionality will begin to work with the liquidity provision, protocols, ratings, so on…

That's cool! Sometimes, it’s impossible for an ordinary client to take on brokers. But now, it’s possible to adduce strong arguments on behalf of this project... And does SERENITY undertake any other commitment of ensuring payments from “their” brokers? Those, that are involved in the system.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:24:53 AM

Hello everyone! I heard about a big discount for the coins on the ICO? Is this the final discount level? May it still become higher?))
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:29:35 AM

Hello everyone! I heard about a big discount for the coins on the ICO? Is this the final discount level? May it still become higher?))
Welcome! Yes, 50% off! I, for one, doubt that it can become higher. Besides, don’t forget that the main sins in the market are fear and GREED! ;-)
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:01:44 AM

Hello, forum users! On what exchanges the ICO project is planning to come out with the coins?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

Hello, forum users! On what exchanges the ICO project is planning to come out with the coins?

Hello! There is no hard data, yet. The choice will surely be affected by the results of sales and investors activity. We shall follow the events.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

Hello! How control is exercised over customer’s data in SERENITY, if we are talking about technical process? Within smart-contracts.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

I’ve got a question.... What would happen, if data in SERENITY disagreed with the broker’s one? These brokers are needed to be constantly checked))
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Good day! The question is: will serenity somehow participate in client’s taxpaying? Maybe to help with formation of the annual report and allocation of tax rates.
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:45:25 AM

Clients’ or brokers’ complaints will be handled by FinCom committee... And who will be among the experts in this committee? We will need to trust these people)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

Where are you guys based in right now? "The first marketplace for or secure currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading" with that claim I think you could very quickly get under serious pressure from authorities. Ultimately, all the regulation authorities come up with is to provide secure and fair trading and the framework is huge in many countries. Now if a small blockchain startup comes up and claims to solve all problems, I can very well imagine you will either have to provide insane security audits and convince authorities or you might get attacked by them if you are a registered business.

Hello dzonikg28,
Our company is registered in Estonia, and we are based in Russian right now. You can check all docs here

Estonia sounds reasonable. But still if you make claims like the one I quoted you will most likely be subject to severe investigations right? Don't you need a license that is compliant with EU law to provide the service you intend to provide? Especially if you are a registered company..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
osgiliat

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

Where are you guys based in right now? "The first marketplace for or secure currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading" with that claim I think you could very quickly get under serious pressure from authorities. Ultimately, all the regulation authorities come up with is to provide secure and fair trading and the framework is huge in many countries. Now if a small blockchain startup comes up and claims to solve all problems, I can very well imagine you will either have to provide insane security audits and convince authorities or you might get attacked by them if you are a registered business.

Hello dzonikg28,
Our company is registered in Estonia, and we are based in Russian right now. You can check all docs here

Estonia sounds reasonable. But still if you make claims like the one I quoted you will most likely be subject to severe investigations right? Don't you need a license that is compliant with EU law to provide the service you intend to provide? Especially if you are a registered company..
In Estonia, with this case everything should be fine, as far as I know there are already bills put forward and some are still being written that relate to the crypto currency and ICO. Very well that registered in Estonia, there can be less problems in the future.

Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Greetings! I like the description of the project. But I didn’t understand the difference between brokers of “A” and “B” categories?

Hello, my friend,
The difference is in the license. Some of the newbie brokers cannot afford the license, thus they buy an offshore cheap license and work as an unregulated broker(B type of broker).
On the other side, you have mature brokers with a lot of licenses and experience(A Broker- regulated broker).

Both of them can easily Intervent you trading and falsificate the trading results.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

Serenity will act as a plug-in for the trading terminal... And what will be a fee for using it? Bluntly put, I'm interested in the tariffs on service.

Hello there,
1% of the overall deposit paid in tokens

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

What is the total supply?

Hello there Wink
3 500 000

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:14:04 PM

Hi! Are there measurements of making transactions time without using the plug-in of this project and when using it? I’d like to get sure that the plug-in doesn’t cause a delay in performing the orders!
Do not worry, the plugin server will be on our side and there won't be any server load on MT4-MT5 trading terminals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: