Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49145 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:18:26 AM

Hello! Your WP is good, but didn’t understand some of the points and I need to make it clear. According to the documents, you can withdraw funds only with the approval of any two parties involved in the operation process... I expected something like that, the withdrawal is impossible without the desire of the client!))) Can money be used without a client?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:22:07 AM

Hello! Your WP is good, but didn’t understand some of the points and I need to make it clear. According to the documents, you can withdraw funds only with the approval of any two parties involved in the operation process... I expected something like that, the withdrawal is impossible without the desire of the client!))) Can money be used without a client?

Hello! Don’t worry, a client who has invested and for whom a project has been created, can’t be sidelined from financial procedures. Independent smart contract and an advanced system for registering and storing clients’ data guard the interests and financial procedures.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:26:14 AM

Hello! Don’t worry, a client who has invested and for whom a project has been created, can’t be sidelined from financial procedures. Independent smart contract and an advanced system for registering and storing clients’ data guard the interests and financial procedures.
How much will Serenity influence financial issues between the broker and the client?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:29:12 AM

How much will Serenity influence financial issues between the broker and the client?
The principle of the platform is: don’t interfere the relationship between the broker and the trader, but come to the rescue in difficult and doubtful situations. It includes being a guarantor of reliability. This is what related to the financial relationship.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:34 AM

The principle of the platform is: don’t interfere the relationship between the broker and the trader, but come to the rescue in difficult and doubtful situations. It includes being a guarantor of reliability. This is what related to the financial relationship.
Okay! Well, it turns out to be financial and legal services to support the work. Is there anything else?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

Okay! Well, it turns out to be financial and legal services to support the work. Is there anything else?

The project provides a powerful functional that provides liquidity, protocols, rates, etc in order to simplify the process for a trader and, most importantly, to make trading and working more profitable.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:36:57 AM

The project provides a powerful functional that provides liquidity, protocols, rates, etc in order to simplify the process for a trader and, most importantly, to make trading and working more profitable.
Not bad! And can one see in the draft evaluation, for example, the brokers that Serenity isn’t cooperating with yet?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

Hi everybody! How exactly is a technical procedure of monitoring client’s data is implemented in the project? What backs a smart contract?
romgenie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

The question is a scrupulous one! There s FinCom in the draft for the analysis of complaints. Whom does it consist of? After all, this committee also consists of people. Can you name them?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

Hi everybody! I was told that there is an opportunity to enter the project with a good discount at right now... Do you plan to provide investors with a Christmas discount?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

Hi everybody! I was told that there is an opportunity to enter the project with a good discount at right now... Do you plan to provide investors with a Christmas discount?
Greetings! The more you have, the more you want?)) A discount of around 50% is valid. Cheaper would be just for free)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

Hi, forum users! I’ve heard that there’s already a lot of exchanges accepting crypto-currency! Which ones will Serenity be interested in after the ICO is over?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:24:54 AM

Hi, forum users! I’ve heard that there’s already a lot of exchanges accepting crypto-currency! Which ones will Serenity be interested in after the ICO is over?
n my opinion, such decisions are finally made after collection and distribution of tokens. These factors determine the choice of a particular exchange directly. We shall se)
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:49:04 AM

Guys, I’ve been trading for a long time and saw different brokers... Including fraudsters. What will Serenity do if I suspect that the broker manipulates the rates? After all, it’s still necessary to somehow prove it before complaining officially.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

Hi there! Can I count on the help of the platform when making tax reports for any period? I've heard that some brokers can be tax agents and help clients.
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:52:47 AM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?

So I don’t know, maybe not. But how then do we maximize the security of our clients in the world of crypto-currency brokers *
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

So I don’t know, maybe not. But how then do we maximize the security of our clients in the world of crypto-currency brokers *

Serenity - Independent marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block. The goal is to become a standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, as well as to exclude the possibility of misuse of client funds
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

Serenity - Independent marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block. The goal is to become a standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, as well as to exclude the possibility of misuse of client funds

Well, all brokers say they have everything clean and transparent! But then there are defaults))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: