Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49142 times)
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?

So I don’t know, maybe not. But how then do we maximize the security of our clients in the world of crypto-currency brokers *

Serenity - Independent marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block. The goal is to become a standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, as well as to exclude the possibility of misuse of client funds

Well, all brokers say they have everything clean and transparent! But then there are defaults))
You are a scorched skeptic. Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockade. The system records all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader, which will eliminate the possibility of a counterfeit and provides a 100% result in the resolution of disputes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:09:58 AM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?

So I don’t know, maybe not. But how then do we maximize the security of our clients in the world of crypto-currency brokers *

Serenity - Independent marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block. The goal is to become a standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, as well as to exclude the possibility of misuse of client funds

Well, all brokers say they have everything clean and transparent! But then there are defaults))
You are a scorched skeptic. Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockade. The system records all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader, which will eliminate the possibility of a counterfeit and provides a 100% result in the resolution of disputes.

Well. Good! In the end, no one forces me to forcibly invest. However, I plan to try after talking with you. Where can I download the trading terminal?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

In what cases can the ICO term be extended? Or shortened at all)
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

In what cases can the ICO term be extended? Or shortened at all)
Greetings!) ICO is extended, as a rule, in two cases, as far as I know. The first is when there are new potential markets for investors who need to talk about the project, but did not have time at the previously planned time. Second - when there is not enough money to start the project ... Then managers can give a discount, reduce the price, provide other conditions to collect the right amount. It happens not often
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

Good night! And now we can say more or less accurately, what price will the coins have in 3-4 years? How much can we all "weld" from participation in the ICO?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

Good night! And now we can say more or less accurately, what price will the coins have in 3-4 years? How much can we all "weld" from participation in the ICO?

Hello! Unfortunately, Nostradamus does not work anymore to give you such an answer)) By then, the coin will certainly be on the stock exchanges and its price will fluctuate according to market trends. Now we all can only make assumptions. And you can do all the bets together and check later))

kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Everyone's health! Are there any mobile applications for trading already? I, for example, can not sit with a laptop or PC for half a day to trade. Therefore, a solution for a smartphone is simply necessary
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Hello everyone! I don’t know the history of the trades of the crypto currencies quite well ... Tell me, does the crypto currency in general have gaps? Or do the quotes have no gaps at all?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Good day! Is it possible to provide such a service in the platform, how to charge% on the balance of the deposit? If it happen that I will trade rarely...
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

Good afternoon! I learned about the possibility of the impact of traders on the reputation of brokers in this project? That is, we can vote somehow for each broker and it can be transferred even to the ban?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

Hello everyone! I used to trade on several markets and platforms. Relations with the broker is an issue of a big importance. I can’t tell if there should be someone else, in a relationship between a broker and a trader. Can you tell me how everything is made?
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:45:17 AM

Hello everyone! I used to trade on several markets and platforms. Relations with the broker is an issue of a big importance. I can’t tell if there should be someone else, in a relationship between a broker and a trader. Can you tell me how everything is made?
Hello! The working principle is quite simple. First, a client signs up in Serenity and chose a broker of proposed by the system. Then, a client registers with his broker and selects Serenity as a withdrawal system.
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:51:34 AM

Hello! The working principle is quite simple. First, a client signs up in Serenity and chose a broker of proposed by the system. Then, a client registers with his broker and selects Serenity as a withdrawal system.
This choice will be provided by a broker himself, or you need to use some additional procedure?
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

This choice will be provided by a broker himself, or you need to use some additional procedure?
When the platform will begin to work with a broker, the choice will be provided by the broker. Ethereum smart-contract, which is used for transferring funds, will be created in Serenity. Contract’s code will be published via Etherscan. And the broker will accrue balance, equal to smart-contract deposit, to trader’s trading account at a trading terminal
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

When the platform will begin to work with a broker, the choice will be provided by the broker. Ethereum smart-contract, which is used for transferring funds, will be created in Serenity. Contract’s code will be published via Etherscan. And the broker will accrue balance, equal to smart-contract deposit, to trader’s trading account at a trading terminal
That is what confuses me: a client doesn’t transfer money directly to a broker. Won’t this affect the security of the entire algorithm?
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

That is what confuses me: a client doesn’t transfer money directly to a broker. Won’t this affect the security of the entire algorithm?
No! Moreover, Serenity will have its own liquidity and, accordingly, will provide additional guarantees for transactions and for an account. The speed won’t be affected, either. A broker and a client, they install SERENITY’s plugin on a server’s and a client’s parts of the MetaTrader platform, which in real-time mode transmits to SERENITY system information about the client’s trading orders and about the status of their processing by the broker.
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

No! Moreover, Serenity will have its own liquidity and, accordingly, will provide additional guarantees for transactions and for an account. The speed won’t be affected, either. A broker and a client, they install SERENITY’s plugin on a server’s and a client’s parts of the MetaTrader platform, which in real-time mode transmits to SERENITY system information about the client’s trading orders and about the status of their processing by the broker.
Got it! And what algorithm the withdrawal process is based on?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

Good day! How many brokers do you plan to attract and how many coins do you plan to produce, for example, in 2 or 3 years after ISO?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Good day! How many brokers do you plan to attract and how many coins do you plan to produce, for example, in 2 or 3 years after ISO?

Hello! There are detailed plans! For example, by the middle of 2020 it is planned to work with a thousand brokers, to use 2550000 coins.
bit679

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

At what level of fundraising at ICO, the project will get licenses for Forex?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: